Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Thymus Extract Supplements-pls Where Can I Get The Drug In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thymus Extract Supplements-pls Where Can I Get The Drug In Nigeria? (704 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Pharmacists: The Drug Experts / Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thymus Extract Supplements-pls Where Can I Get The Drug In Nigeria? by Nnanna79: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2012
Pls does anyone knw where I will get this drug in nigeria.pls call me-08063703729
Re: Thymus Extract Supplements-pls Where Can I Get The Drug In Nigeria? by toyoC1(f): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
I doubt you will find it on sale in Nigeria. Anyway, thymus extract is made from the thymus gland of a young cattle (cow or sheep). You can ask your local butcher to get you some.
You eat it partially cooked or learn how to turn it into extract from google research.

Its a good therapy for hiv/aids and touted as a possible cure by some scientists.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Our Blood Red / Too Skinny / cannabis users are liable to live longer and healthier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.