Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used (3722 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Pharmacists: The Drug Experts / The Drug Rochi,what For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used by Olagbenga95(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
pls mod. put it on front page i need help am seriously crying here cos this wicklo is really giving me a hard time.I type with my left hand,Eat with it etc.I need views from fellow people i have tried Ampicilin bt no encouraging Result.I will be grateful if you can hekp me.thanks
Re: Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used by Ryabcool(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
Olagbenga95: pls mod. put it on front page i need help am seriously crying here cos this wicklo is really giving me a hard time.I type with my left hand,Eat with it etc.I need views from fellow people i have tried Ampicilin bt no encouraging Result.I will be grateful if you can hekp me.thanks
its your grandmother's uncle's second cousin's distant bestfriend's grandchild's nephew that is the cause of your predicament. All you need to do is walk around computer village naked by 2pm on wednesday and the wicklo will vanish. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used by Olagbenga95(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ryabcool: its your grandmother's uncle's second cousin's distant bestfriend's grandchild's nephew that is the cause of your predicament. All you need to do is walk around computer village naked by 2pm on wednesday and the wicklo will vanish. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Not funny.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Should Help,i Keep Having Malaria Every 2weeks. / Yuda Beard Growth Spray, For Faster Growing Of Beards / MUST READ: How To Treat Urinarytractinfection Naturally Without Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.