Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt (2104 Views)

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by emjay744: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
hi, i am using this medium to reach out to prospective corps members that would like to have their youth service in port-Harcourt, so as to connect before we get down to camp.
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by mafioso47(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Got Link 2influence it??
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
Love to serve there too. But influencing it is the problem.... Got any idea?... Hint: camp opens nov 6
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by Obinacu(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2012
I am also thinking of serving on Portharcourt. As a matter of fact, chilling on PHc right now and waiting for mobilization number to pop up and see whts up. Though still contemplating...
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by dlex21(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
saying u want 2 serve in PH isnt the problem...the problem is working it and also nysc posting u there...
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by osho3mtech(f): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Do u have somebody to help me work my posting der.... I would love to serve in PH
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by emjay744: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sorry o! I don't have any1 to influence it. I am also looking for some1 to help me. Please if anybody has a link, share I beg.
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by osho3mtech(f): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2012
emjay744: Sorry o! I don't have any1 to influence it. I am also looking for some1 to help me. Please if anybody has a link, share I beg.
God will help us oh..... Nd take u to the best place.. Of our desire. Most especially the place he has ordained for us.
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by illswift(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
wil love 2 serve in ph. .hopefuli if tinz work out i'l b ryt der. .
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by yemcoguy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pls wat re the benefits of serving in PH or anywhr in rivers state?
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by operalimi: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
i Can help with that with all ma heart........just call me 07037366661
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by Blizzy9ja: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
its very funny y'all wanna rush 2 Rivers state... U fink there are no rural areas here? And wat if u're not lucky enough 2 be posted 2 Port Harcourt... Maybe u're sent 2 our riverine communities or rural communities like Etche, Emuoha, Ndele, Ahoada, Gokana, Asari-toro and many others.. Lol better use ΰƦ head especially those ƒr̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥♏ d North stay der and enjoy ΰƦ Boko
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by xquire(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2012
'sup pple, hw y'all doin?, good to be here!, in less than 5dayz frm nw w'all must have gotten our call-up number which iz prima facie in influencing our posting to any choiced state, and i do believe dat alot of us have already made up our mind on dat!, well the main purpoz of this thread iz to unite doz dat wants to serve in Rivers state #right emjay?# so lets nt go pessimitic on dat(afta all it aint bad to have faith) so my gr8 eva resourceful fellows lets stay positive (wanting to serve in Rivers iz big enof wif God) and discuss hw camp, mammy, pay n outsid engagemt iz gona be, for me i do say "let d fun begin"!!
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by xquire(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2012
Blizzy9ja: its very funny y'all wanna rush 2 Rivers state... U fink there are no rural areas here? And wat if u're not lucky enough 2 be posted 2 Port Harcourt... Maybe u're sent 2 our riverine communities or rural communities like Etche, Emuoha, Ndele, Ahoada, Gokana, Asari-toro and many others.. Lol better use ΰƦ head especially those ƒr̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥♏ d North stay der and enjoy ΰƦ Boko
yea! Yea!! We're aware of all dat...even if d rivers has mami wata we're comin head lng at y'all, beta be ready to welkom me...lolz
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by UcLloyd: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
Plz, can one work his ppa to a private company in Rivers? Even when the person has a private company that's ready to let u in? Heard rivers is strict and insist on Govt ppa....help people
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by chubbyzegna(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2012
I get sure link for any state except Lag and Abj... 08064184861
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by Akieagle: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
I love to serve in port harcort..but I no get money to runz it
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by mimilisticMimi: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
i want if ph is a gud place to serve in terms of opportunities
Re: Prospective BATCH-C Corps Member That Would Like To Serve In Port-harcourt by Orgyte: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2012
Any batch c prospective corper wishing to serve in any state of your choice with exception of LAG and ABJ. Contact me now b4 is late. Am an ex batch c corper served in akwa ibom. Ado ok. Ur life is precious dnt go to North oo. The choice is urs.08036159659

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Monthly Clearance Status - Serving Corps Members / LAUTECH Batch B Pcms, How About We Meet Here? / 2018 Batch B Stream 1 Pop Is 20th Of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.