Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

@seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain (2413 Views)

Tired Of Your Blue/white Collar Job.... Then Join Me On The Fastrack Biz Club / Did They Not Tell Us To Forget White Collar Jobs / Tha Main Man's Dead - Nate Dogg Rip: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

@seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
If I can be banned 7days for posting out of Topic words, den dis guy sexkill should be banned for 1000 years. He's posted so many off topics on people's thread and u niggers did nada about it. Y'all can go on with your politics with yourselves, and dashing out preferential treatments with seun and cabals just like the Nigerian govt. Well, yall can delete me outta nl, just speak ma mind and I don't give a shit! Bullshit!
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by cindyrella(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
I smell trouble!
*grabs a sit*
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
So much anger.

1 Like

Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by nikkyshyne(f): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sowieee. No too vex.
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
This Sexkillz matter is getting serious.

2 Likes

Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
"Sex" doesn't kill. "Sex" gives life wink Enough of all these "sex" killing grin You shouldn't be here for sexkillz but you gat to be here for nairaland and wait patiently till when it starts doing things the right way in terms of moderating....
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
fresh_dude: This Sexkillz matter is getting serious.
Yea.
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
Aye mate angry
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by manmustwac(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sexkillz who himself was once banned before he became a mod
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Lyth: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2012
Wtf! I thought he was a good ol' doggie ....wat has he got? rabbies? fleas or d skunk smell? watever I aint hangin arnd till he's properly treated, bathed n leashed! *put him in d quarantine cubicle for now though*
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2012
manmustwac: Sexkillz who himself was once banned before he became a mod
really?
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
lol ANOTHER ONE?! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
fresh_dude: This Sexkillz matter is getting serious.

tell me about it lol.
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
ArQueBusieR: So much anger.

tell am.

Op try not to raise your blood pressure.
Just send Seun and or Mukina a message if you have a problem and take it easy. smiley
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by ITbomb(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol ANOTHER ONE?! grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh wan sexkillz me.
Wey the people wey vote this dude in
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by jhydebaba(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
jhydebaba: Too many threads displaying hatred for sexkillz.
I love to hate anything that killz myself, though I have never had issues with sexkillz but my belief is that anything that killz must be "discombobulated" in totality.
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
Msteeeeew...
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Msteeeeew...
if u cant add anything meaningful, grab yourself a can of petrol to drink and some pop-corn. And just sit and read whatever other people are typing.
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
Go shove ur head in d azz of a rhino.
person!!
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by ITbomb(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Msteeeeew...
Who stand in for the defendant.
IdowuIgbo
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by onatisi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
sexkilzs is very insultive and abusive ,sometimes i wonder if been able to tradeand cast insulys is the minimum criteria seun uses for getting a mod
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
$$$$$ cool
£££££ cool
€€€€€ cool
¥¥¥¥¥ cool
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
@idowuOld mama. can't blame you, can't just get talking with a hooker like u. What for HIV, herpes, Hepatitis infected beeyatch. Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by manmustwac(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2012
onatisi:
really?
Yep. He was once banned so came up with another I.D. called killz. It just shows what happens when an ex offender becomes a mod.

1 Like

Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by ITbomb(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2012
manmustwac: Yep. He was once banned so came up with another I.D. called killz. It just shows what happens when an ex offender becomes a mod.
Only in Nigeria, we see ex-convict becoming a public office holder after being given presidential pardon

5 Likes

Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Sijo01(f): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Just send Seun and or Mukina a message if you have a problem and take it easy. smiley

which Seun Mstcheeew. That one dey reply PM? I was continually banned 3times few days ago by an idiota called pyguru for reasons best known to the it alone. Sent him a message when it was taking sexkilz ages to reply the one i sent to him. Till now, seun has not clicked his reply botton.
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2012
the few times i interacted with him ,i had to either cut short the conversation or just agree with him just to get him off,his remarks and replies makes you wonder if he isnt a garrage tout or political thug,
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
onatisi: the few times i interacted with him ,i had to either cut short the conversation or just agree with him just to get him off,his remarks and replies makes you wonder if he isnt a garrage tout or political thug,
shocked
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
And my pain is, that gayyy boy wit a head of agama lizard, is just an ssce holder, who is supposed to be striving hard to helpin his poor parents...he sit down here dey moderate site, wey em mate dey make better money, become reasonable people in real life....I just pity fr whoever brought him to life sad sad
...even mukiyansh and seun no fit look my face in real life..na slap I go dey dash dem like biscuits...I just sorry fr una

2 Likes

Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
tellwisdom: And my pain is, that gayyy boy wit a head of agama lizard, is just an ssce holder, who is supposed to he striving hard to helpin his poor parents...he sit down here dey moderate site, wey em mate dey make better money, become reasonable people in real life....I just pity fr whoever brought him to life sad sad
...even mukiyansh and seun no fit look my face in real life..na slap I go dey dash dem like biscuits...I just sorry fr una
shoo!! :O are u serious??
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by onatisi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
i guessed as much the ssce aspect
Re: @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
You guys are giving him too much attention undecided

His dedicated followers and fawners will soon start spitting bulls*hit and crying all over dis thread.

They know themselves! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 People Set Themselves On Fire In Guiness Book Of Records (photo And Video) / Prominent African Leaders & Personalities For 3rd Igbo Nsukka/zik's Merit Award / What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.