Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (142293 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Oh yeah!...Have you seen where PDP embezzles money meant to feed the House and tells other people to find their way?? shocked

GC, honestly..i dnt knw wht to say...embezzle which money..when was it given..where was it given..to whom... who handed d money over..who is ur witness..hw much was given..any evidence 2 support ur argument... grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Of kois!...It is our business...That's why we wanna know how you squandered it...
Squandered what? The money you never contributed?
Now this reminds me of DAHRACH's joke the other day, about the Nigerian guy and his friends that went τ̅☺ eat out without having money on them. Very soon, you guys will ask us for change! Mschewww....#StraightFace!#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

Lady P, am good oo..nd u? i can see d guyz has been on ur nerves..u dnt worry..they cant do witout u in dis house..they just love been around u.. smiley

hehehehehehahahahhahhohoohohoho...Look who's talking!....Baby D!...What if we're on her muscles??...Can we do without you in this House??...ROTFL!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
yemcoguy: hello guys, hw u all doing?
[/center][right][/right][/color]
[color=#770077] Hi jare..bawo ni? S'alafia lo wa?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Ask me again!
Answer me again!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guyz..i need prayers ooo...my serving with batch c is shaking @ d moment cos my certificate is not out...nd NYSC no longer accept "letter of to whom to may concern"..they want to see d original certificate...if my certificate is not out by nxt weekend..it means i wil b serving wit batch A next yr.. sad
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

GC, honestly..i dnt knw wht to say...embezzle which money..when was it given..where was it given..to whom... who handed d money over..who is ur witness..hw much was given..any evidence 2 support ur argument... grin

Please.....Get a lawyer...grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
I join in SMH too...

Please....Join out SMH too...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Answer me again!
Why are you being a COPYCATTERgrin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

hehehehehehahahahhahhohoohohoho...Look who's talking!....Baby D!...What if we're on her muscles??...Can we do without you in this House??...ROTFL!!!

GC, pls tell me d secret..wht's going on..u seems so happy 2nite and u are displaying d emotions on d PDP ladies..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
yemcoguy:
[/center][right][/right]hello guys, hw u all doing?

...We're fine bro....And you??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach: Guyz..i need prayers ooo...my serving with batch c is shaking @ d moment cos my certificate is not out...nd NYSC no longer accept "letter of to whom to may concern"..they want to see d original certificate...if my certificate is not out by nxt weekend..it means i wil b serving wit batch A next yr.. sad
Iro o! That must not happen fa. When did you write your final exam?
BTW, you're not coming home till the end of the month naa? So you still have about two weeks for that.
The certificate must come out fast o. It is well dear. Can I get a smile, please?smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Please.....Get a lawyer...grin

hmmm..honestly, i dnt need a lawyer..#singing in wizkid voice "i fight my battle...i gat my swagger" grin grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

GC, pls tell me d secret..wht's going on..u seems so happy 2nite and u are displaying d emotions on d PDP ladies..
Ask him o. What is making you excited Oga GC?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

hmmm..honestly, i dnt need a lawyer..#singing in wizkid voice "i fight my battle...i gat my swagger" grin grin grin
grin That's ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ sure girl!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach: cant stop laughing....

A guy was a candidate at dis years wassce examination and the first paper to write was english,he shaded d ones he knew and was just lookin wen he spoted one fine girl sittin close to him,she was seriously shading without lookin up,she was in numba 79 while d guy was still in numba 13,and time was almost up he thanked God for buttering his bread and started copying from d girl sharply and aggresively,soon they both got to 95,the gal looked up and caught him...she said in a low tone. "WHAT ARE THAT, WHY IS U COPYING ME? SHAMELESS COPYCATTER AM COVER MY WORK...d guy shouted " I don die oo who get eraser... grin grin grin

Hmmmm....#thinking#....That guy must've been me...And the girl must've been one of the PDP ladies...Which one of them ooooooooo!!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
No they don't. Instead they love disturbing me. I was deprived of ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ nap this afternoon because of their disturbance. Mschewww...

Awwwww......#sad#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

psoto:
Squandered what? The money you never contributed?
Now this reminds me of DAHRACH's joke the other day, about the Nigerian guy and his friends that went τ̅☺ eat out without having money on them. Very soon, you guys will ask us for change! Mschewww....#StraightFace!#
Thank God we posted these at the same time!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Iro o! That must not happen fa. When did you write your final exam?
BTW, you're not coming home till the end of the month naa? So you still have about two weeks for that.
The certificate must come out fast o. It is well dear. Can I get a smile, please?smiley

wrote my exam since may ooo...d thing is my certificate is coming from UK cos i did my degree under a British school here in Cyprus..been calling my sch nd they said d certificates hasn't arrived 4rm UK..wil kip calling..hopefully it wil arrive by nxt wk..but any which way..God dey..let his will b done..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Awwwww......#sad#
Like he cares... undecided
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach: Guyz..i need prayers ooo...my serving with batch c is shaking @ d moment cos my certificate is not out...nd NYSC no longer accept "letter of to whom to may concern"..they want to see d original certificate...if my certificate is not out by nxt weekend..it means i wil b serving wit batch A next yr.. sad

Haaaaa...But why has your certificate not been released yet??...Shebi registration closes on Oct 5th, there is still time now...Even if its not out by next weekend...It is well ooo...We will continue praying along...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by yemcoguy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Hi jare..bawo ni? S'alafia lo wa?
mo wa alrite, hp u had a nice day?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Why are you being a COPYCATTERgrin

Why are you being a COPYDOGGERgrin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmm....#thinking#....That guy must've been me...And the girl must've been one of the PDP ladies...Which one of them ooooooooo!!!!

hehehehehe..thanks 4 admitting its u but i doubt if its any of my ladies..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:

grin grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

...Don't you like it??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

...Don't you like it??

its good 2 b excited...share d good news wit us..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

You don't need a lawyer??....So who's this below;...
psoto:

#thinking#....I wonder when you'll stop contradicting yourselves!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Ask him o. What is making you excited Oga GC?

Excited??...Do I look like an electron??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach: GC, honestly..i dnt knw wht to say...embezzle which money..when was it given..where was it given..to whom... who handed d money over..who is ur witness..hw much was given..any evidence 2 support ur argument...

psoto: Squandered what? The money you never contributed?

psoto:
Thank God we posted these at the same time!
r dis girls too much or what? grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

wrote my exam since may ooo...d thing is my certificate is coming from UK cos i did my degree under a British school here in Cyprus..been calling my sch nd they said d certificates hasn't arrived 4rm UK..wil kip calling..hopefully it wil arrive by nxt wk..but any which way..God dey..let his will b done..
Those are the words! Let His Will Be Done!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
SBabaJ:
I Admire Your Confidence!

AI BOROWED FROM U

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.