Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (141794 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Osota(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
My family, ejoooor. Pls accept me back. Man bin run before
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto:
I've been asking myself where our friends, the police, were when all the beating and parading was going on.
Does it imply no police station is situated around the community.
The perpetrators carried their acts out successfully!
I'm not saying stealing is good,
But if God was τ̅☺ judge us,
How many of us will remain?
Its so pathetic!
Did you see the thread on NL front page.. Have been following the debate since Friday, it ll shock you some NLers support that callous act... This country has gone to the dogs
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by peetash(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto: Gosh!
Just watched the video of those UNIPORT students burnt τ̅☺ death.
Couldn't even finish watching it. It was such a gory sight.
Can't believe human beings did that τ̅☺ their fellow humans.
Those people had the characteristics of cannibals.
And τ̅☺ think people were gathered around watching such!
I don't know these people, but that picture moved me τ̅☺ tears.
Any of their mothers shouldn't even watch such.
God! What is this world turning into?
Lord Have Mercy!

That is it O°˚˚˚ . Not the first time such is happening. In lagos, those days like 10-25 years ago, thieves are being burnt. even in southwest generally. First, me give no regards to the thieves. I see it as a great act of wickedness to pick what belongs to another for your own self interest. Irrespective of the owners need of his goods. Second, they were burnt to ashes as lesson for others. But the right thing is for them to hand them over to the police. But the police ɪ̣̝̇ℓℓ still release them sha
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
I still beleive there is more to that story.....those guys were just mute...none of them pleaded non-guilty.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Still on the Aluu killings.. Seems Uniport is full of cowards & sisses..They could not even defend there own, is there SUG govt in that school? Imagine this happen to OOUITES... The town ll have been leveled down by now.. The case of 'Ago Iwoye War' 2005 comes to mind....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Maria-G:
I still beleive there is more to that story.....those guys were just mute...none of them pleaded non-guilty.
What the eff are u spilling out of Ur mouth? What did you expect them to say, they were beaten frm 6am till 1:20pm when they were set ablaze & u expect them to still be talking... Are you defending the actions of this mob? Or what more to the story are u saying?
Even if they 'stole'... This is no right way for any human to die...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
House Mates,
GC sends his greetings.
He says he can't online,
Because he's out of MB.
He says I should handle FFF,
But I don't think the atmosphere is conducive for that now.
Maybe we'll have it tomorrow.
I'm so heartbroken!sad
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
Feeling so down, those guyz shouldn't have died like that, gulty or not.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Maria-G:
Maria-G, I don't think those guys could have defended themselves again in the condition they were in the videos we watched.
We didn't see the video from where it all started,
So, its hard τ̅☺ conclude.
From the part of the video, that I was able τ̅☺ watch, those guys were already as good as dead, just from the beating!
The logs of wood used in hitting them alone...OMG!
I wonder where the students were when all these were going on. Couldn't they have mobilised themselves τ̅☺ stop that barbaric act?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
Abbasufi:

MULTIPLY BY 3 SMH! NA MYPSOTO TEACH U?
noooo! Nobody tot me. I don't know if I even have d liver.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogbeche77:
At least you know what you were in for when you were about clicking to watch the video.. The picture alone is graphic enough when I first saw it on Friday nite... I don't av the stomach to watch it myself, it's not for the faint hearted..
It beats me how human being like us can do such to another human.. That news kept me away frm this thread all through.. Been so sad since Friday
I didn't know it was that bad, though ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ brother warned me when he wanted τ̅☺ show me.
Its not for the faint-hearted at all...
Those people shouldn't be called "human beings" anymore.
It reminds me of a book called "Lord of the Flies".
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Abbasufi: OBVIOUSLY GRANNY PRINCESS HAS MISS SOM PAGES,SHE IS JUST READIN THRU NOW
exactly. Missed more dan 10pages. N weneva I start to reply, I don't cath up b4 I hav to go do sumtin else
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogbeche77:
What the eff are u spilling out of Ur mouth? What did you expect them to say, they were beaten frm 6am till 1:20pm when they were set ablaze & u expect them to still be talking... Are you defending the actions of this mob? Or what more to the story are u saying?
Even if they 'stole'... This is no right way for any human to die...
ah ah, no be fight na.....haba, cant I air my view again...hia, pls eh, if you wan correct me, do am peacefully....like you will correct your sister, you hear?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogbeche77:
Did you see the thread on NL front page.. Have been following the debate since Friday, it ll shock you some NLers support that callous act... This country has gone to the dogs
I didn't see it.
Some will support it, but not all of them will have the heart τ̅☺ act that way.
The phones n laptops are worth the lives naa.
BTW, why were the stolen items not displayed?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto:
gringrin
I've already made and submitted a preliminary list,
To ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ mum.
Dad's bill is still loading.
I just hope they don't get τ̅☺ "gossip" about it.
So many things change in the bedroom, before daybreak!
gringrin
I think I'm still better than PRINCESS.cheesy

better?
Becoz I'm planning to multiply by 3?
grin lol
Me I'm not given dem 2 seperate list now.
Besides, dey r both smart, I can't overprice anytin since my mum knows market more dan me n all dat.
grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto:
Maria-G, I don't think those guys could have defended themselves again in the condition they were in the videos we watched.
We didn't see the video from where it all started,
So, its hard τ̅☺ conclude.
From the part of the video, that I was able τ̅☺ watch, those guys were already as good as dead, just from the beating!
The logs of wood used in hitting them alone...OMG!
I wonder where the students were when all these were going on. Couldn't they have mobilised themselves τ̅☺ stop that barbaric act?
my sister, I understand now...hmm, I read somewhere that they were cultist sent to attack someone and a villager was even killed in the process, that their killing was given by the cheif of the community.... I dont even know what to say...but I know, no matter what, no one has the right to take another person's life
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
Maria-G:
ah ah, no be fight na.....haba, cant I air my view again...hia, pls eh, if you wan correct me, do am peacefully....like you will correct your sister, you hear?
No mind me,na my blood still dey hot joor... It so painful and it really sends shivers down my spine..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto: Gosh!
Just watched the video of those UNIPORT students burnt τ̅☺ death.
Couldn't even finish watching it. It was such a gory sight.
Can't believe human beings did that τ̅☺ their fellow humans.
Those people had the characteristics of cannibals.
And τ̅☺ think people were gathered around watching such!
I don't know these people, but that picture moved me τ̅☺ tears.
Any of their mothers shouldn't even watch such.
God! What is this world turning into?
Lord Have Mercy!
shocked shocked shocked
Serious?!
​º°˚˚˚°ºĦ‎​ God!
N sum1 had d mind to film it?
I havnt watched any such video. sad
Plz letz all pray 4 dia souls. Its such a shame n disgrace to our security.
sad
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogbeche77: No mind me,na my blood still dey hot joor... It so painful and it really sends shivers down my spine..
hmmm....no probs. This reminds me of the Bakassi reign....everywhere in Anambra state was littered with burnt dead bodies.....yuck
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
peetash:

That is it O°˚˚˚ . Not the first time such is happening. In lagos, those days like 10-25 years ago, thieves are being burnt. even in southwest generally. First, me give no regards to the thieves. I see it as a great act of wickedness to pick what belongs to another for your own self interest. Irrespective of the owners need of his goods. Second, they were burnt to ashes as lesson for others. But the right thing is for them to hand them over to the police. But the police ɪ̣̝̇ℓℓ still release them sha
Burning them τ̅☺ ashes isn't the best solution.
Those that burnt them aren't better than them.
Stealing is not good,
But why take laws into your hands?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
Why is that town of ALUU not currently burning down by now? This uniport students are an embarrasment.. They should send a msg.. I trust oouites
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Maria-G:
my sister, I understand now...hmm, I read somewhere that they were cultist sent to attack someone and a villager was even killed in the process, that their killing was given by the cheif of the community.... I dont even know what to say...but I know, no matter what, no one has the right to take another person's life
It only shows that some elders aren't worth being called elders!
How on earth can elders approve of such?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
princessmia:
shocked shocked shocked
Serious?!
​º°˚˚˚°ºĦ‎​ God!
N sum1 had d mind to film it?
I havnt watched any such video. sad
Plz letz all pray 4 dia souls. Its such a shame n disgrace to our security.
sad
I begin τ̅☺ wonder how someone could stand and view such.
People were even gathered,
Watching like it was an interesting movie.
I'm so sure some mothers were there.
SMH...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
wat law states dat d death is d punishment for stealling?!
Its sssooo so sick!
Even ppl dat kill, r sentenced to life.
Sum1 must hav given dem d go ahead to do wat dey did.
It doesn't make sense at all!
Y?
Is dat wat our universities now encourage?! shocked
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto:
SMH...

shivers r running down my spine.
I tink Maria-G is ryt. This is not d complete story.
It can't be!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
princessmia:
wat law states dat d death is d punishment for stealling?!
Its sssooo so sick!
Even ppl dat kill, r sentenced to life.
Sum1 must hav given dem d go ahead to do wat dey did.
It doesn't make sense at all!
Y?
Is dat wat our universities now encourage?! shocked
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ dear, it wasn't within the university premises.
It was in one of the communities where the students reside in.
But I keep asking, where were the other students living in that community when the attack was going on?
Were they also in support or what?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
princessmia:

shivers r running down my spine.
I tink Maria-G is ryt. This is not d complete story.
It can't be!
listening to some of their comments while beating them to death and the confidence at which they execute them, one will decipher that something or someone gave them such liver to that...a higher authority.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto:
SMH...
And to think people brought out there phones and BB to record this horrendous act is beyond me.. The video been shared around on NL since yesterday originated frm a PH based NLer,and it 30min in duration,but them no born me well make i watch am,The pix alone and the look on Aladin face says alot,wonder what was going on in dude mind
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
ogbeche77: And to think people brought out there phones and BB to record this horrendous act is beyond me.. The video been shared around on NL since yesterday originated frm a PH based NLer,and it 30min in duration,but them no born me well make i watch am,The pix alone and the look on Aladin face says alot,wonder what was going on in dude mind
30 mins?
Oh my God!
The one I watched us 3mins and I couldn't even finish watching it.
May God help us.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
psoto:
grin
But ABBA, why naa?
Have you ever seeing me doing such?

because SHE IS UR SISTA FROM ANODA MODA!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
SBabaJ: Attended My Friend's Wedding Yesterday....It Was A Good Experience. Why Is The Bride Usually The Happier Of The Two?

ITS OBVIOUS!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Saw this somewhere, dunno how true it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.