Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,306 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (142940 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
where are my PDP sisters naa...am back 4rm certificate war oo..i went..i saw..i fought and i conquered wit God on my side.. smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gods-child:

...Your post has '2 likes'...I'm sure its meant for this^^^ quote & not the 2nd one...

...And you're xo on point with it...I hope they'll adjust sha!...Cos there's nothing like PDP without the guys in this "House"...

hmmmm...do i sense jealousy..lol..
we appreciate d guyz in this house naa...but u knw ladies should alwaxs be treated specially..just like a flower should be treated with care...but seriously maximum respect 4 all d guyz in d house cos to my observation..i think we have responsible, decent, polite and handsome guyz in d house tongue tongue
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by wolebs0007(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach: Good evening my beautiful ladies nd handsome men..i stand before u dis evening with great pleasure...shinning my grin grin grin ....wit a thanksgiving heart to God..i stand before u guyz wit my certificate in my hands..which qualifies me as a prospective NYSC batch C 2012 corper...thank u all 4 ur prayers, love, care nd support..i really appreciate it...u guyz are d best!!! kiss kiss kiss
Congratulations to u dear. Here's wishing everybody a prosperous service year. Let the good news keep rolling in......
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gods-child:

No wahala, no wahala...grin grin

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
wolebs0007: Congratulations to u dear. Here's wishing everybody a prosperous service year. Let the good news keep rolling in......

thanks smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
CY09:

Yeah they could really be a pain in the a55 when they are young cos at that point of their life they love with all their heart and they tend to alwayz be possesive, not giving you any breathing space...They are more emotional and hence do not rationalize, it is left for you to train them into what you want them to be...I wouldn't mind knowing what you passed through, that is if you don't mind.

Of kois, I don't mind...Its a thing of the past...

Let me just say it was as a result of my own naivety sha...I saw her as someone young, simple & innocent but it turned out I was wrong...By the time I saw her true color, I discovered she has been over-influenced to a point of 'No Turning Back' by her peer group...I pulled a few stunts, performed a few magics, all na wash!!!...Lol!...The girl don super-jaa! & she kept using me to add ranks on her shoulder...Lmao!!...After futile efforts, I abandoned her jare...Wetin boy go do??...

Sometimes when I reminisce, I realize I wasn't sharp enough then...But sh1t happens, that's part of life...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

2 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by wolebs0007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach: Good evening my beautiful ladies nd handsome men..i stand before u dis evening with great pleasure...shinning my grin grin grin ....wit a thanksgiving heart to God..i stand before u guyz wit my certificate in my hands..which qualifies me as a prospective NYSC batch C 2012 corper...thank u all 4 ur prayers, love, care nd support..i really appreciate it...u guyz are d best!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach:

we appreciate d guyz in this house naa...but u knw ladies should alwaxs be treated specially..just like a flower should be treated with care...but seriously maximum respect 4 all d guyz in d house cos to my observation..i think we have responsible, decent, polite and handsome guyz in d house tongue tongue

DAHRACH, why would anyone be jealous ooo??...Remember that acronym never existed before, until one of the guys gave it to you...And that was because we were trying to treat you 'specially..just like a flower should be treated with care'...But that doesn't mean you should see yourselves as 'Better than others'...Lolzzz!

I won't say more than that sha...Its left for you ladies to adjust & remember the way you were individually before that name was coined...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach:

...And one more thing D, we've not seen KRYSSTIE in the House since yesterday morning...If its one of you, her name would have been ringing in our ears since today...KRYSSTIE is a lady too, and "u knw ladies should alwaxs be treated specially..just like a flower should be treated with care"....Just saying!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gods-child:

...And one more thing D, we've not seen KRYSSTIE in the House since yesterday morning...If its one of you, her name would have been ringing in our ears since morning...KRYSSTIE is a lady too, and "u knw ladies should alwaxs be treated specially..just like a flower should be treated with care"....Just saying!

awww GC, now u are making me feel guilty..if u noticed, have been on nd off 4 some days too..been busy..i spend some of my time in war wit my sch..which has affected d degree of my commitment to d house... i love nd care 4 every member of d house..just dat dis days i dnt hav much time to keep updates on wht's going on in d house.."just like in d case of krysstie"..but sincerely, psoto nd princess have been doing a wonderful job in making all ladies feel @ home...i have seen several of their posts directed to krysstie nd others...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Viewing this topic: Dahrach(f), Gods-child(m)

so its just i nd GC in d house..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
CY09:
Guy no be small experience o...imagine not being able to hangout with your friends, always wanting to be around you 24/7, any call you make or answer na FBI & CIA debriefing you go face, and the list goes on...istillnofitshout! grin

....gringringringringrin....Hahhaaaa!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gban Gban!...Gban!!.....Roll Call....

OGBECHE.........absent
XQUIRE...........absent
HORBASCO.........absent
OSOTA.............absent
CHUKS..............absent
KRYSSTIE.........absent
BOUNTYMAN........absent
DRSHEDDY..........absent
RIDWAN.............Absent
ZUBBAINO.........Absent!
SEXY:IFY.........Absent!!!!

XQUIRE hasn't been around since Monday....It is well!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gods-child:

Wrestling??....Please which of the categories??....Feather weight or Light weight??....Abi na Paper weight??...

Track events??...WOW!!...Champion PSOTO!

Oh!...I'm sorry...You like watching them only abi??...So who's you favorite wrestler??...gringringrin
I dunno anything about it o, I just know I love watching it. I only know few wrestlers I used τ̅☺ watch when I was much younger. Likes of "undertaker", "stone cold", "the rock" or something...can't remember jawe.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
ik121: Psoto darl pz wich network z best 4 browsing??
I'm not sure, but I think its either GLO or ETISALAT.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
ik121: Goodmornin house, i wanting to be knowing when mobilization wil be bringing out in schools cos i'v graduating since. Now i am boring nd wanting to going out or wanting to staying house. I hv phoned my friend bt d guy is didn't dey house nd i doesn't know wat to doing now weda i wanting to be go out i just doesn't know nd am just tiring now. Plz wen wil mobilization numbr be bringin out? *Typical english of a nigerian graduate* grin
shocked shocked shocked
Things Are Happening!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach:

awww GC, now u are making me feel guilty..if u noticed, have been on nd off 4 some days too..been busy..i spend some of my time in war wit my sch..which has affected d degree of my commitment to d house... i love nd care 4 every member of d house..just dat dis days i dnt hav much time to keep updates on wht's going on in d house.."just like in d case of krysstie"..but sincerely, psoto nd princess have been doing a wonderful job in making all ladies feel @ home...i have seen several of their posts directed to krysstie nd others...

Awwww D, I understand how busy you've been nah...I just voiced out my opinion ni ooo...Please lets not prolong the issue...It is well!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach: Viewing this topic: Dahrach(f), Gods-child(m)

so its just i nd GC in d house..

Haaaa!...Don't worry, I think others are busy preparing a celebration party for your certificate....Lolzzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yeay....I'm sooooo happy for you. If only you could see the smile on ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ tired face. Thank God o.
Please pack your bags in earnest and come for your registration. smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
psoto:
I dunno anything about it o, I just know I love watching it. I only know few wrestlers I used τ̅☺ watch when I was much younger. Likes of "undertaker", "stone cold", "the rock" or something...can't remember jawe.

Hehehhehehehee....I'm trying to imagine 'Young' PSOTO, sitting before a TV & watching wrestling!.....Lmao!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach: where are my PDP sisters naa...am back 4rm certificate war oo..i went..i saw..i fought and i conquered wit God on my side.. smiley
O yeah you did sis. We thank God for His Faithfulness.
We shall celebrate it on your arrival.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
...So DAHRACH, when are you planning to travel??...Don't forget we're just 15 days away from registration deadline....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach:

kiss
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gods-child:
...So DAHRACH, when are you planning to travel??...Don't forget we're just 15 days away from registration deadline....

God's willing, wil do my registration nxt wk..i need to get it done as soon as possible..so i can get my mind of it..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gods-child:

Hehehhehehehee....I'm trying to imagine 'Young' PSOTO, sitting before a TV & watching wrestling!.....Lmao!!!
Twas fun o. I used τ̅☺ be on the look-out for uncles that had wrestling CDs. If they did, that was the end of it! Eternal borrowing...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
yeaeeeeey! I'm soooo happy for u dearie! Congratz!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
psoto:
O yeah you did sis. We thank God for His Faithfulness.
We shall celebrate it on your arrival.

yes..i serve a living God..wen i went to sch yerstday..they said if am lucky, it will arrive on fri..if not..monday...but am not lucky but blessed..dat y it arrived on thursday.. smiley smiley smiley ..d bible says blessed are thou nd not lucky are thou.... grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dahrach:

that's more like it!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gods-child:

DAHRACH, why would anyone be jealous ooo??...Remember that acronym never existed before, until one of the guys gave it to you...And that was because we were trying to treat you 'specially..just like a flower should be treated with care'...But that doesn't mean you should see yourselves as 'Better than others'...Lolzzz!

I won't say more than that sha...Its left for you ladies to adjust & remember the way you were individually before that name was coined...

Gbam!...Truth dey sweet me for ear! grin

Gods-child:

...And one more thing D, we've not seen KRYSSTIE in the House since yesterday morning...If its one of you, her name would have been ringing in our ears since today...KRYSSTIE is a lady too, and "u knw ladies should alwaxs be treated specially..just like a flower should be treated with care"....Just saying!
Chai!...lemme lipsrsealed
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
psoto:
Twas fun o. I used τ̅☺ be on the look-out for uncles that had wrestling CDs. If they did, that was the end of it! Eternal borrowing...

lol..so psoto, u've got so much interest in wrestling..mine is track event oo.."short distance, 200m, 100m nd 400m"...actually, during my primary nd secondary sch days, i was a superstar wen it comes to 200m, 100m nd 4by4 relay race...have gone to various staduim's to represent my sec sch...after i left secondary sch..my sch coach really wanted me to continue an athletic career dat he once registered me 4 mtn race..lol..i didnt go oo cos i knw i cant do marathon nd i wasnt interested sef cos i dnt want my body to luk lik dat of a man. grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
princessmia: yeaeeeeey! I'm soooo happy for u dearie! Congratz!

thanks dear..hw are u doing?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
cutey toh bad..i sight u..hw are u doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.