Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Clueless Mind!help A Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Clueless Mind!help A Sister (848 Views)

Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clueless Mind!help A Sister by 1ndidi2(f): 3:08am On Sep 09, 2012
There is this young man that I've known for 8yrs now
I always saw him as more of a friend!but he wanted more.
He is kind,gentle and has a good heart. He treats me
Like a queen and for d last 2yrs I began 2 see him as
A lover. He just proposed2 me but d thing is-
He has a masters but no job yet. He says he really
Wants 2 get married now. But am thinking about our
Future! Am from an average family nd so is he.
He says he can afford a wedding(I always wanted a small event)
nd a self contain apartment. Am about 2 finish
Service,so I cant help much. Though he started
2 learn his elder brother's trade(still applying for jobs too). what about our daily bread? Is it worth
D risk-going into this without a stable financial
Standing? Can we pull this through? He wants to know
If I can go thru this phase with him? Concrete advice pls. thanks.

Would also need advice on how to plan and hold a moderate wedding
Event considering our situation!

Pls forgive the english construction,its hard 2 navigate
Nairaland on my phone!
Re: Clueless Mind!help A Sister by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Just curious. If you were to marry a man a rich man, and the year after your wedding, he loses his business, his money and all the flashy things that come with being rich. What would you do then?
Also, are you two allergic to registry weddings?
Re: Clueless Mind!help A Sister by Johndoe100(m): 3:37am On Sep 09, 2012
@OP
Life without a stable income is hard, but there are many ways to get an income even without a job. If your man is hard working, he can provide for you both.
Re: Clueless Mind!help A Sister by Ivynwa(f): 4:01am On Sep 09, 2012
Shouldn't he use the money for the wedding and start up the trade he is learning and when profit starts coming in, he can wed. If he finishes the money he has on his hands, na wahala be that o-o. Will you become homeless when the rent expires? Una go begin look una self for face? Love nwanu fit run comot as you no fit shop love when hunger go begin kpeme both of you buhahahaahahahahahahaha.

Don't mind me, I am playing naughty but seriously. Wedding is sweet but what are you gonna eat the morning after the wedding? Is it Ji mmanu/yam in palm oil (whoops that have me salivating already----I must go searching for yam tomorrow morning to have a taste of that again,it's been ages. Never mind, I can make do with Potato if I can't find yam grin grin).Girl yam and oil dey sweet somehow -o-o but no be food for newly married-o-o, you suppose to be having salads and sweet sauces and mede mede after the wedding so better prepare for it.grin grin
Re: Clueless Mind!help A Sister by 1ndidi2(f): 4:22am On Sep 09, 2012
Kobojunkie: Just curious. If you were to marry a man a rich man, and the year after your wedding, he loses his business, his money and all the flashy things that come with being rich. What would you do then?
Also, are you two allergic to registry weddings?

No we aren't!
I didn't think about d registry,
Thanks tho.
Re: Clueless Mind!help A Sister by 1ndidi2(f): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2012
Ivynwa: Shouldn't he use the money for the wedding and start up the trade he is learning and when profit starts coming in, he can wed. If he finishes the money he has on his hands, na wahala be that o-o. Will you become homeless when the rent expires? Una go begin look una self for face? Love nwanu fit run comot as you no fit shop love when hunger go begin kpeme both of you buhahahaahahahahahahaha.

Don't mind me, I am playing naughty but seriously. Wedding is sweet but what are you gonna eat the morning after the wedding? Is it Ji mmanu/yam in palm oil [i](whoops that have me salivating already----I must go searching for yam tomorrow morning to have a taste of that again,it's been ages. Never mind, I can make do with Potato if I can't find yam grin grin).[/i]Girl yam and oil dey sweet somehow -o-o but no be food for newly married-o-o, you suppose to be having salads and sweet sauces and mede mede after the wedding so better prepare for it.grin grin

Yeye gal
Odi ka otego I lotara village gi:-)
Anyway I love yam nd besides I no get
Sweet tooth!so we go do d mede mede inside d yam/oil(ever heard of ji na ugba?)
Re: Clueless Mind!help A Sister by 1ndidi2(f): 4:31am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100: @OP
Life without a stable income is hard, but there are many ways to get an income even without a job. If your man is hard working, he can provide for you both.

Yes,u are right and he is a hard worker!

Thanks.
Re: Clueless Mind!help A Sister by Ivynwa(f): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2012
1ndidi2:

Yeye gal
Odi ka otego I lotara village gi:-)
Anyway I love yam nd besides I no get
Sweet tooth!so we go do d mede mede inside d yam/oil(ever heard of ji na ugba?)

Ndidi love don dey gbadu you-o-o. I wish you more joy and happiness there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mom Gets 99 Years In Prison For Gluing Her Child's Hands To A Wall / How To Lose A Friend You've Not Met. / 5 Tips On How To Keep Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.