Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Are The Benefit For Oversea Nigerian Coming Home For NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Benefit For Oversea Nigerian Coming Home For NYSC? (914 Views)

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? / Advice For A Foreign Trained Nigerian Coming Back For Nysc Batch C (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What Are The Benefit For Oversea Nigerian Coming Home For NYSC? by Richie4mat(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2012
I will like to know what are the benefit of doing NYSC for Nigerian with foreign qualifications.

I am trying to get my younger brother (with MSc in Sustainable Engineering) to come for NYSC as he has spent over a year looking for job in the UK since graduation and I have been sending money to support him.

I need more point to convince him on NYSC. So, if you have done NYSC with foreign qualifications, what are the benefit you gain?
Re: What Are The Benefit For Oversea Nigerian Coming Home For NYSC? by Fiver: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
it will keep him busy for a year smiley

it will enable him apply for nigerian jobs once it's over

He might be able to network and get fresh ideas

it will mean less financial burden to you as his cost of living would mean nairalized, no monthly accommodation bills
Re: What Are The Benefit For Oversea Nigerian Coming Home For NYSC? by Richie4mat(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2012
Thanks Fiver for responding.

I got some good point after reading this post like 'Is Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Worth Doing?' and my brother agreed to come for his NYSC in January.

https://www.nairaland.com/921875/nigerian-youth-service-corps-nysc#10686798

(1)

Is Pregnancy Allowed For NYSC ??? / FG Appoints New DG For NYSC / Can Someone Stop Going To Ppa A Month To Pop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.