Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (516972 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
luvmijeje:
Apologies should be accepted,this life na slow and steady.
steady! Steady darling u wouldn't want to hurt the baby. Come on move slowly.
*she's very fat and she's climbing our very steep stairs with her 1month old niece*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mutaino7:
steady! Steady darling u wouldn't want to hurt the baby. Come on move slowly.
slowly so as not to hurt d baby? What's up guys?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: slowly so as not to hurt d baby? What's up guys?
Guys, I'v missd you.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Guys, I'v missd you.
You missed me?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mutaino7:
You missed me?

Me, myself and I, a combination I can always count on
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sapphire86:

Me, myself and I, a combination I can always count on

On which levels na, what was with the million and one sentences back there? *neduzze na u cause am o!we suppose ban u.*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
repogirl:

On which levels na, what was with the million and one sentences back there? *neduzze na u cause am o!we suppose ban u.*
There you go again with compound sentences
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
ITbomb:
There you go again with compound sentences

Sentences that are compound are allowed, are they not?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by jiraiyas: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
repogirl:

Sentences that are compound are allowed, are they not?
Not when it becomes a novel as in the case of that very mister
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2013
jiraiyas:
Not when it becomes a novel as in the case of that very mister
Mister Ajimutaba is a heavy smoker of tobacco as his name implies.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 4:48am On Apr 06, 2013
implies simply means to involve or indicate by inference, association, or necessary consequence rather than by direct statement.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl: implies simply means to involve or indicate by inference, association, or necessary consequence rather than by direct statement.
statements can be direct or reported, true or false
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2013
False pretences might be the title of my next story
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Neduzze5(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl: False pretences might be the title of my next story

Story? Well have you seen mine? A New dawn is the name. You should read it.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Neduzze5:

Story? Well have you seen mine? A New dawn is the name. You should read it.
It is a wonder how some good writers are unpublished.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:

It is a wonder how some good writers are unpublished.

Unpublished works are my favorites because they are free.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl:

Unpublished works are my favorites because they are free.
Free things aren't different from 'awoof', pardon my French.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ishilove: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Free things aren't different from 'awoof', pardon my French.
'Awoof' isn't french. 'shiit' and 'fucck' are french words grin tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by coolrose(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
'Awoof' isn't french. 'shiit' and 'fucck' are french words grin tongue

Words games like these that educate and are interesting should make the frontpage. But only rubbish topics grace the frontpage these days and I mean it.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by jiraiyas: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2013
coolrose:

Words games like these that educate and are interesting should make the frontpage. But only rubbish topics grace the frontpage these days and I mean it.
It, still doesn’t what that frown lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
coolrose:

Indeed. 'Picture of Tiwa Savage pounding yam' is also educative, don't you know? Such stories challenge us to become 'celebs' so that pictures of us taking a dump or picking our noses will make the front page undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
jiraiyas:
It, still doesn’t what that frown lipsrsealed
Frown-ing constricts more facial muscles than when u're smiling. *ishi! Ishi u don dey derail*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mutaino7:
Frown-ing constricts more facial muscles than when u're smiling. *ishi! Ishi u don dey derail*
Smiling and suffering is one of my favourite fela's song.*Ishilove,you have broken the rule of the game twice*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by jiraiyas: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
luvmijeje:
Smiling and suffering is one of my favourite fela's song.*Ishilove,you have broken the rule jof the game twice*
Song of slap and punch to that ishilove arghh
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
jiraiyas:
Song of slap and punch to that ishilove arghh
Arghh, softly softly do am,my hand no dey there.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
luvmijeje:
Smiling and suffering is one of my favourite fela's song.*Ishilove,you have broken the rule of the game twice*
Twice I have been bitten, now I'm thrice shy.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Twice I have been bitten, now I'm thrice shy.
Shy you are not becos you have broken the rule for the third time,suggestion my people on the punishment to mete out to Ishilove.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
luvmijeje:
Shy you are not becos you have broken the rule for the third time,suggestion my people on the punishment to mete out to Ishilove.
Ishilove has refused to give me the keys to her heart and she keep making mistakes with others
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
ITbomb:
Ishilove has refused to give me the keys to her heart and she keep making mistakes with others
Others have no say in this, IT. Come, tell me, what's your game plan?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Others have no say in this, IT. Come, tell me, what's your game plan?
Plan of punishment has been turn to plan for love,shocking.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
luvmijeje:
Plan of punishment has been turn to plan for love,shocking.
Shocking to an extent but we are still on course with the game plan
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
ITbomb:
Shocking to an extent but we are still on course with the game plan
plan according to the format lain down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.