Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,223 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (522289 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
emma_best2000: Real or reality , Winners never quit and quiters never win tongue
win, win, win, win, win, and never gets tired me winning, that, thats is my agenda.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Damex333: win, win, win, win, win, and never gets tired me winning, that, thats is my agenda.
Agenda or desires is not easy to fulfill its takes hard works and more focus to grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
emma_best2000: Agenda or desires is not easy to fulfill its takes hard works and more focus to grin
2 be a man is not am easy task, but you will become 1 if you work hard, so are agendas.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Damex333: 2 be a man is not am easy task, but you will become 1 if you work hard, so are agendas.
Agendas can be adopt if there is no objections tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by benbrains(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
emma_best2000: Agendas can be adopt if there is no objections tongue
Objections, formal protests raised in court during a trial to disallow a witness' testimony
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 3:43am On Sep 04, 2013
benbrains:
Objections, formal protests raised in court during a trial to disallow a witness' testimony
Testimony , ofcourse good testimonies will be the portion of those that participate on this game called last man standing if ... tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ritz9: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2013
[quote
author=emma_best2000] Testimony , ofcourse good testimonies will be the
portion of those that participate on this game called last man standing
if ... tongue [/quote] if i dont become d last man standin na casala
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 5:47am On Sep 04, 2013
ritz9: if i dont become d last man standin na casala
Casala go burst ab?You are Ritz9 in dreamland. cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2013
Babe2sure:
Casala go burst ab?You are Ritz9 in dreamland. cheesy
dreamland is a land that you fantazise
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by benbrains(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Damex333: dreamland is a land that you fantazise
Fantasize about that young mad woman in your neighbourhood and you end up doing sh*t
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2013
benbrains:
Fantasize about that young mad woman in your neighbourhood and you end up doing sh*t
sh*t when written on NL automatically changes to p**.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
harlos: sh*t when written on NL automatically changes to p**.
P**!!! PLS,BE EXPLICIT! *harlos i sight you, where's my beautiful choco and babe2sure's at? miss you all, sorry have been busy*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by UjSizzle(f): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
explicit sexual scenes are contained in X-rated movies
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: explicit sexual scenes are contained in X-rated movies
movies from walt Disney is watch most in my house lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
harlos: movies from walt Disney is watch most in my house lipsrsealed
house of God Christian Ministry.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
Damex333: house of God Christian Ministry.
Ministry of foreign affairs
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
emma_best2000: Ministry of foreign affairs
" affairs ? never in support of it!!! its a sin before God and the husband" * that's one of my line( the only actually) in the forth coming thriller, featuring yar'adua(GCFR of the federal Republic of Nigeria) grin*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
davseun2ta: " affairs ? never in support of it!!! its a sin before God and the husband" * that's one of my line( the only actually) in the forth coming thriller, featuring yar'adua(GCFR of the federal Republic of Nigeria) grin*
husband is the head of the family not d other way round.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Damex333: husband is the head of the family not d other way round.
round off ur work!!!! Dats one line i sooo much hated during exams in my sec sch days. *i see u guys ve bn keeping it real here, & davseun2ta m back i kno u missed mewink*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
chocopearl:
round off ur work!!!! Dats one line i sooo much hated during exams in my sec sch days. *i see u guys ve bn keeping it real here, & davseun2ta m back i kno u missed mewink*
Days of fear and anxiety are finally over.*weldone pals,@Davseun2ta,I have come to mark attendance o grin,been pretty busy lately*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Babe2sure:
Days of fear and anxiety are finally over.*weldone pals,@Davseun2ta,I have come to mark attendance o grin,been pretty busy lately*
Over and done with.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
C'est moi:

Over and done with.
with d way things re going, the best is d only expected outcome.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by benbrains(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
chocopearl:
with d way things re going, the best is d only expected outcome.
Outcome of a failed political sytem is the reason why most of our students are in the state of higgledy-piggledy!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
benbrains:
Outcome of a failed political sytem is the reason why most of our students are in the state of higgledy-piggledy!

Piggledy? Now,that's a tough word to start a sentence with.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ERF: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
C'est moi:

Piggledy? Now,that's a tough word to start a sentence with.

With all the wasted pages, yhu no wan quit abi C'est moi? tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
E<R>F:

With all the wasted pages, yhu no wan quit abi C'est moi? tongue
C'est moi doesn't quit.That word is not in my dictionary.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ERF: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
C'est moi:

Dictionary controls yhur life?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by benbrains(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
C'est moi:

Life can be better if you choose to play by the rules
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ERF: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2013
benbrains:

DIctionary in English doesn't have "piggledy"
piggledy is the direct attempt of benbrains to confuse himself not C'est moi
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2013
E<R>F:

piggledy is the direct attempt of benbrains to confuse himself not C'est moi
C'est moi doesn't live her life according to the words in the dictionary but at times those words in the dictionary define us.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2013
C'est moi:

C'est moi doesn't live her life according to the words in the dictionary but at times those words in the dictionary define us.
us means everyone
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by benbrains(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2013
emma_best2000: us means everyone
Everyone here should be sleeping already

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.