Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (521857 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Firstgentleman1: result of the hiv test came out negative
Negative is my Hiv status.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by megawax8: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
status ryt now is 'tired'
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
megawax8: status ryt now is 'tired'

Tired after a hard day's work!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sapphire86:

Tired after a hard day's work!

Work hard so that I can come for you.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by kaylonda(f): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
You that man, i am here for you!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
You think we dont know dat?!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by megawax8: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
dat kaylonda n i has bin runnin tins on code?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by kaylonda(f): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
megawax8: dat kaylonda n i has bin runnin tins on code?

Code ke, biko carry your lies to the evil forest.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
kaylonda:

Code ke, biko carry your lies to the evil forest.

Forest of mysteries, can't believe I got robbed!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by jagabanban: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sapphire86:

Forest of mysteries, can't believe I got robbed!!

Robbed and rubbed, I definitely prefer the latter
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
jagabanban:

Robbed and rubbed, I definitely prefer the latter

Latter Rain Bible Church, you certainly need Pst Tunde Bakare!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sapphire86:

Latter Rain Bible Church, you certainly need Pst Tunde Bakare!

Bakare is the surname of my name sake.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mudistr(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sake is the name of a drink, but i cannot remember exactly
daik:

Bakare is the surname of my name sake.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by coolrose(m): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2013
mudistr:
Sake is the name of a drink, but i cannot remember exactly

Exactly! Ericomoto is a genius for creating this lovely word game.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Charmin1(f): 5:01am On Apr 26, 2013
coolrose:

Exactly! Ericomoto is a genius for creating this lovely word game.
Game of ice and water is what i will like to play.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dubem3(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2013
Play is what I think you indulge in when you speak of being robbed or is it true?

@ sapphire 86
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2013
True I hope not but robbery is a cause of concern in this country.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maxiflexi(f): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2013
Country people, this game is fun! Dare I join?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2013
maxiflexi: Country people, this game is fun! Dare I join?

Join and you will greatly be entertained.

@ dubem - yes o!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by shordie(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2013
entertained with funny unending lines
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by IZUKWU(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2013
shordie: entertained with funny unending lines
lines?,do they still work on our ladies these days
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2013
IZUKWU: lines?,do they still work on our ladies these days

Days when chics gat to shine eyes.

(@saphire86, sorry o, hope it wasn't too bad )
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by IZUKWU(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2013
repogirl:

Days when chics gat to shine eyes.

(@saphire86, sorry o, hope it wasn't too bad )
eyes,i have seen some beautiful ones.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2013
IZUKWU: eyes,i have seen some beautiful ones.

Ones and zeros make up computer language.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by kaylonda(f): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2013
Language in french is langue. Repogirl, were you in Elele?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by IZUKWU(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2013
repogirl:

Ones and zeros make up computer language.
languages of computer like pascal,cobol,c++ ,java, i all have to learn this semester.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2013
kaylonda: Language in french is langue. Repogirl, were you in Elele?
Eleke is a noun.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2013
Mutaino7:
Eleke is a noun.

Noun is a name of a person, examples include Sapphire, Kaylonda and Repogirl.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by megawax8: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2013
repogal again
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2013
megawax8: repogal again

Again and again, I will continue to make reference to Repogirl cos she is a sweetheart.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by IZUKWU(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2013
daik:

Again and again, I will continue to make reference to Repogirl cos she is a sweetheart.
sweetheart is an example of things you should avoid cus they could give you diabetis .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by slavia(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2013
DIABETES? what the heck does that have to do with sweetheart....you just broke the rules!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask