Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (534782 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by jamace(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Project of work or contract?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Galapagous(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
circumference is the length of a wire if you turn that wire to a circle.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PharmaGirl(f): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Circle out the misspelt words smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Words kill, words heal...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by etaurus(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
alignacademy:
Words kill, words heal...
"Heal Nigeria", Lord I pray.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by wilfox(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
pray for blue skies
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by iamdebby(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
wilfox:
pray for blue skies
Skies weather blue or white will not save nigeria
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by iamdebby(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
nigeria will only be saved by nigerians if we really want to and set out heart to it.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 24, 2018
iamdebby:
nigeria will only be saved by nigerians if we really want to and set out heart to it.

"It was all a dream..."

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PharmaGirl(f): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Dream big because dreams never tell lies wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Dream big because dreams never tell lies wink

"Lies! It's all lies," he cries. "I never did what you think I did. Or wait...did I?"

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PharmaGirl(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lol, that's dramatic rotfl
I think he'll fly home for Christmas.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by HallaDaTruth: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Lol, that's dramatic rotfl

I think he'll fly home for Christmas.
Christmas is fun especially when you have money
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Peejayx01(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Money is the root of all evils
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Peejayx01:
Money is the root of all evils

"Evils?" She wasn't sure she had heard him correctly. "Is that what you now call it? Wait till I expose your own game..."

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by eyeofpride: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
alignacademy:

"Evils?" She wasn't sure she had heard him correctly. "Is that what you now call it? Wait till I expose your own game..."

Game Of Thrones
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by HallaDaTruth: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
eyeofpride:

Game Of Thrones
Thrones are made to be sat upon by royals
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
eyeofpride:

Game Of Thrones

Thrones and drones are here, so I'll never be alone

Oops. Didn't see the latest one...

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Thrones are made to be sat upon by royals

Royals will always be with us

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by HallaDaTruth: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
alignacademy:

Royals will always be with us

us is a 2 letter word
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
HallaDaTruth:

us is a 2 letter word

Word on the street is
This is one of those days
For us to reminisce
And give the good Lord praise...

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by HallaDaTruth: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
alignacademy:

Word on the street is
This is one of those days
For us to reminisce
And give the good Lord praise...

Praise the Almighty God
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Godhead4(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Praise the Almighty God

God is the wonderful creator of the universe. He is all-knowing and all-seeing. Nothing escapes His notice. God is a special and intimate god who cares for and loves every single speck of creation He has created. God is the ruler of everything. He has complete and total authority over the universe. He has always existed and always will, and is so wonderful that He is best described by the word “indescribable.” God is good and God is just. He is holy and awe-inspiring. God is unmatched in His glory, supreme above everything. God is infinite, being all places and seeing and knowing all things at once. God is the trinity, existing in wholly and completely in three separate beings (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) while still existing entirely as One. God is perfect. And most importantly, God is loving. He loves us and all of creation more than we can possibly know or even imagine. He loves us so much that He sent His holy and perfect Son to Earth to die on the cross so that our terrible and horrific sins could be forgiven. God is so many wonderful things that it is hard to even begin to scratch the surface of describing who God is.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Is you real?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by HallaDaTruth: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
fecto:
Is you real?
Real life question or what?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
What do you think?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by barag(f): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
fecto:
What do you think?
Think deeply before you respond to the allegations levied against you
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
barag:

Think deeply before you respond to the allegations levied against you

you think? tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by barag(f): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
fecto:

you think? tongue
' think I do' tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
barag:

' think I do' tongue

Do you? tongue tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by HallaDaTruth: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
fecto:

Do you? tongue tongue
You all should stop commenting
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 07, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
You all should stop commenting

Commenting or lamenting
Look who's repenting!
It could be just a game
Keeping things the same
I thought I heard
The last word
But...

What does it all mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.