Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (514407 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Life.. life is so short , it can be gone in a twinkle of an eye so live ur life to the fullest and enjoy it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's something I have in mind...... living to the fullest and enjoying lots of stuffs without any problems
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Problems are part of everyday life when encountered with problem face it and conquer
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Conquer the brits and bring me the head of the king... My father must see what great victory I have won for the goths
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mickybeejay(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Goths? That doesn't ring a bell. Is it the same Germans who played a significant role in the fall of the Western Roman Empire?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Empire....Empires fail because of greed and shortsight.. Yeah they are the ones I referred to. only I didn't state facts

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by DICKstractor: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Facts are not meant to be argued
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by BankyGee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Argued, I agree. They are meant to be believed. Isn't it?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mickybeejay(m): 2:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Isn't it? She asked, trying to justify her claim.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Claim what's yours, don't let any guy take your place beside the lady
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lady or not, carry yourself like royaltly; with fierce pride and dignity.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dignity is something that most pple lack, that's why they go doing stuff that are crazy angry angry
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Crazy people don't think before they act.When their actions become their undoing,they start looking for who to blame.

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mickybeejay(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Blame should be the last thing on your mind whenever you are dealing with any situation. That's because people can only advise you on what to do, but the sole responsibility of FOLLOWING THROUGH lies with you.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
You know I have missed this so much. You know
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LegiitAdigun(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bartork:
You know I have missed this so much. You know

Know ur self first.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
First of all I'll sit and watch
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Watch and pray which h portion of the Bible said it again
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Again and again I have seen people mess up because of wrong tots. One must keep in line to stay ahead
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Ahead of the game is where you should always be.Keep up with the latest trends in your area of specialization especially the IT sector and you're good to go.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Go and ensure your room is very clean today is Saturday
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Saturday is for dusting and cleaning.Bartork 's comment above made me laugh.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Laugh and enjoy life. The world is a small place and life should be lived in pure happiness
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Happiness is all i want,nothing more.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2020
More money may not necessarily mean more problems if one is wise
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2020
Wise men invest their savings in profitable ventures that'll last a long time.It's up to the future generation to manage these finances well to avoid bankruptcy.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Bankruptcy is a impending scare for heavy spenders... Am keeping a low profile
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Low profile maintainance is hard for rich men,but the rewards will overwhelm you.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mickybeejay(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2020
You guys rock!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Rock and roll concerts,despite it's large global fanbase, are still banned from being televised live in some parts of the world.Sickening,isn't It?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's funny how matured people act like babes
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LegiitAdigun(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Babes abi baby?

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask