Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,287 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Christain Impregnated By A Muslem - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christain Impregnated By A Muslem (1344 Views)

I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help / Is It Right For An Islamic Artiste To Do Duet With A Christain Artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2012
Salam 2 all moslem brother nd sister

my younger brother from a moslem family impregnanted a girl from a christain home knw the baby is born nd is a girl, my brother nd this said girl er diffrent in evry things i.e religion,tribe, culture, etc with all this diffrences what do u think my brother shld do

pls ur advise is needed on this
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Tenderly1(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2012
so now he knows she is diff 4rm him. smh
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Abisafree: Salam 2 all moslem brother nd sister

my younger brother from a moslem family impregnanted a girl from a christain home knw the baby is born nd is a girl, my brother nd this said girl er diffrent in evry things i.e religion,tribe, culture, etc with all this diffrences what do u think my brother shld do

kill the baby... Dumb post
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2012
From the post, i can tell your brother is not married to the lady....

He has to take responsibility for the child and make sincere repentance to Allah..... He can also get married to her but he has to wait till the baby is born before that can go ahead.

It is not permissible to abort the foetus in order to get rid of the shame of fornication...

So three steps:

i. Make sincere Repentance

ii. Get married after the baby is born and take full responsibility of the baby

iii. DO NOT ABORT THE BABY

And Allah knows best...

for more check: http://islamqa.com/en/ref/165438/pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by maclatunji: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2012
^The baby has been born and it's a girl. OP is looking for advice after birth.
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba12345: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2012
^Simple, Both of them should make sincere tawbah(repentance) and marry the woman.... If he does not marry her, He cannot take full responsibility of the child...

Culture and tribe are not factors/excuses in islam...
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234s: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
One thing , You can only take responsibility of the child after marriage.... because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The child is for the bed,”

Meaning a woman's child can only be attributed to her husband.... An adulterer gets nothing...
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by deols(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
You mean if he doesnt marry her,he cannot support the child? D mother alone takes responsibility?
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
A child from adultery from what i understand is named after the mother not the father... An adulterous father can not take responsibility towards the product of adultery unless He marries the woman...

It is the responsibility of her father and her brothers to take care of her and her child if she is not married,

If she is married, her husband would take responsibility of the child.... The adulterer has no right on the child.
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by siddiq202(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
@tbaba1234
Is it also the reason why a child born in the same circumstance cannot inherit his/her father's property?

I apologize for deviating from the main topic
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by manmustwac(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Different cultures, different languages & different beliefs? Do they actually have anything in common apart from the fact that they both needed servicing? Arnt they both friends? Don't they like each other? If they do like each other then at least it's a starting point. Both parties need to put religion, culture & beliefs to one side & come up with a good reasonable plan on how to raise the girl. The innocent child is the victim & should not be treated like a ping pong ball.
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by deols(f): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
tbaba1234: A child from adultery from what i understand is named after the mother not the father... An adulterous father can not take responsibility towards the product of adultery unless He marries the woman...

It is the responsibility of her father and her brothers to take care of her and her child if she is not married,

If she is married, her husband would take responsibility of the child.... The adulterer has no right on the child.

Is it a sin 2 do otherwise? If d Father takes responsibility,would he be punished for it?
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
@tbaba1234, What about in a situation where the woman is poor? Is the man allowed to take responsibity?
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
deols: Is it a sin 2 do otherwise? If d Father takes responsibility,would he be punished for it?

Is it a sin? would he be punished?

I can't answer this, Allah judges us according to our knowledge and our understanding... And Allah knows best...

The solution is simple, If he wants responsibility, he should act responsibly and marry the woman..... simple...

If he doesn't, then he has no right on the child....

If he wants to contribute financially particularly if the woman is having financial difficulties, then that is fine but he should not expect to have any rights on the child as a result...

This is based on the hadith:

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "The child is for the owner of the bed and the stone is for the person who commits an illegal sexual intercourse" .(al-Bukhari)

The father can not just take responsibility of the child, if he wants it, He should act like a man and marry the woman...
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
fellis: @tbaba1234, What about in a situation where the woman is poor? Is the man allowed to take responsibity?

Yea, He should marry her...
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by busar(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
@tbaba,what if they were ignorant of it(sex b4 nikkah) n they nw got 2 knw afterward?
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by zayhal(f): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
^ same thing he said earlier still applies. They should get married.
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
My brother have accept 2 marry her nd take resposibility, but one thing is this, the girl dont want 2 acept islam should he go nd marry her why she still pratice christainity.?

Nd if she later accept islam how will the marraige be,? Is it going 2 b done in the girl house or in my brother house or in the mousque?
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
ondo_boi: kill the baby... Dumb post

people like u er not supose 2 be on NL
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2012
Abisafree: My brother have accept 2 marry her nd take resposibility, but one thing is this, the girl dont want 2 acept islam should he go nd marry her why she still pratice christainity.?

Nd if she later accept islam how will the marraige be,? Is it going 2 b done in the girl house or in my brother house or in the mousque?

This is not an ideal situation... I hope your brother is a practicing Muslim and has a strong character... He should allow her to practice her faith (go to her church)but the children from the union must be brought up as muslim. Make sure she understands this.

He should study how the prophet was with his wives and adopt it.... He should be patient with her, give her dawah in the best of ways, make dua for her and make her see the beauty of this deen through his behaviour.

The marriage has to be Islamic...

May Allah make it easy for him...
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2012
busar: @tbaba,what if they were ignorant of it(sex b4 nikkah) n they nw got 2 knw afterward?

Id be shocked if there are muslims that do not know that sex before marriage is haram...
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by busar(m): 2:07am On Sep 11, 2012
tbaba1234:

Id be shocked if there are muslims that do not know that sex before marriage is haram...
I could remember during the last ramadan,one of my ustaz said he was taken aback with the kind of questions he was asked.the question goes thus,can my fiance cook my suhur,sex with his fiance in the night of ramadan etc.Dont be surprise if some are oblivious of it,they even preffered pregnancy before marriage.
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tbaba1234: 2:20am On Sep 11, 2012
busar: I could remember during the last ramadan,one of my ustaz said he was taken aback with the kind of questions he was asked.the question goes thus,can my fiance cook my suhur,sex with his fiance in the night of ramadan etc.Dont be surprise if some are oblivious of it,they even preffered pregnancy before marriage.

smh!

Most people are aware that it is wrong, they have justified it to themselves unfortunately...

May Allah guide us.....
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by bntY: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2012
^For real,there r pple who don't know o especially when ur parents don't communicate much(they give instructions) nd u r made to think islam ends in 5.daily prayers.In today's world where entry into high institution is a licence to some freedom.once u spend a yr or two dy start teasin u abt bf/ gf.for an average parent now, everythin is o.k as far as she doesnt get preg. for d boys,dy turn d other eye until kasala burst like dis.
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2012
Abisafree: Salam 2 all moslem brother nd sister

Ur brother should be flogged for not disciplining himself
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 16, 2012
ondo_boi: kill the baby... Dumb post

woooooooow!! shocked
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by tpia5: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2012
Randy lover banished from Zamfara State to Kaduna State

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/sep/21/621.html
Re: Christain Impregnated By A Muslem by barin24(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
tbaba1234:

Is it a sin? would he be punished?

I can't answer this, Allah judges us according to our knowledge and our understanding... And Allah knows best...

The solution is simple, If he wants responsibility, he should act responsibly and marry the woman..... simple...

If he doesn't, then he has no right on the child....

If he wants to contribute financially particularly if the woman is having financial difficulties, then that is fine but he should not expect to have any rights on the child as a result...

This is based on the hadith:

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "The child is for the owner of the bed and the stone is for the person who commits an illegal sexual intercourse" .(al-Bukhari)

The father can not just take responsibility of the child, if he wants it, He should act like a man and marry the woman...

My questions:

1. The folks here aren't married yet, so i'd take this to be fornication and not adultery. What's the difference between fornication and adultery in Islam? And what is the Fiqh of fornication and adultery?

2. If the man here has no rights to the child if he doesn't marry the woman, what about the woman? given that she was a party to the whole thing. (i'd assume she equally has no rights to the child too).

3. Why is the innocent child in this scenario be made to live with a stigma that he/she knows nothing about? (assuming the "parents" end up not marrying themselves).

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Yusuf Refutation On Asrau, Fodil And His Prison Ordainment / Stop Calling Non-muslims "Kafir", Everyone Is A Human Being: / Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Mosques On Friday Jumat Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.