Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help (998 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Christain Impregnated By A Muslem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help by onyekabe(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
Friends in islam i like islam, but why is it that there is more violence i islamic state than secular state. Seenodly why is suicide bombing rampant in muslem dominated region
Re: I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help by LagosShia: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
onyekabe: Friends in islam i like islam, but why is it that there is more violence i islamic state than secular state. Seenodly why is suicide bombing rampant in muslem dominated region

please refer to this:

https://www.nairaland.com/910575/global-war-christians-muslim-world#10560634
Re: I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help by vedaxcool(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
onyekabe: Friends in islam i like islam, but why is it that there is more violence i islamic state than secular state. Seenodly why is suicide bombing rampant in muslem dominated region

On ur first point, I think u need to differentiate between what an Islamic state is and what a muslim state, that a place is populated by muslims does not mean that it is Islamic, such place can only be called Islamic when it applies the laws of Islam in accordance to the authentic sunnahs of the prophets found in sahih Bukhari,muslim etc hence we should mind what we refer to as Islamic. Now u first question ignores many things, that some of this violence in muslims lands are imposed by outside foreces like Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine etc others are a mix of regional politics and people fighting for power. Until we begin to understand that muslim lands just like any other place people will struggle for power we will continue to go in circles now here is an assignment go do an analysis on why in every muslim country u think is violent what the real problems are, I assure u chances are there is a fight for power, in man will always fight over something tangible rarely would u see someone genuinely. Fight for God. In some of these fights u would see a good side and a bad side but heads or tail the real fight will always centre around power etc and do u know America has the highest violent crime rate in world? And that less people are ever murdered in Saudi Arabia compared to other countries? There are lots of facts u r overlooking

On ur second point, really it is a pity that the shameful scourge of suicide bombing came to Islam but do u knw that muslims did not invent suicide bombing? It was hezbollah that unfortunately copied the evil practice from the tamil tigers of Sri Lanka . From there on the practice has become prevalent amongst different muslim groups. Again my power theory fits in here people bent on fighting for their interest atimes go to the extremes. But know that the practice of suicide bombing goes against Islamic morals and ethos, Allah indeed will perfect his light though the unbelievers detest it.
Re: I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help by LagosShia: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
vedaxcool:

On ur second point, really it is a pity that the shameful scourge of suicide bombing came to Islam but do u knw that muslims did not invent suicide bombing? It was hezbollah that unfortunately copied the evil practice from the tamil tigers of Sri Lanka . From there on the practice has become prevalent amongst different muslim groups. Again my power theory fits in here people bent on fighting for their interest atimes go to the extremes. But know that the practice of suicide bombing goes against Islamic morals and ethos, Allah indeed will perfect his light though the unbelievers detest it.

the first suicide bomber in history was a Christian and "suicide attack" is also mentioned in the bible.

Suicide bombing is when you target civilian or innocent people using yourself as a tool.Hezbollah never carried out "suicide bombing" technically because all their targets were israeli military targets like checkpoints that were stationed on lebanese soil during the israeli occupation of lebanon (most of it ended in 2000 thanks to hezbollah's resistance mission).so those hezbollah fighters carrying bombs on themselves to target foreign invaders did that to inflict greater damage on the occupation forces.using guns to battle a stronger enemy (as hezbollah then was not as strong as it is presently) invading your land may get you dead all the same;so the method of attack matters in order to inflict more pain on the enemy.thus,such an attack by muslim fighters in lebanon (hezbollah) and in palestine (hamas and other groups) became known as "martydom operations" and not "suicide bombing".i am talking in this way because resisting occupation is a human right and in principle is justified.otherwise,targeting civilians or non-combatants using yourself as a tool or weapon is suicide.

you can see here that the first suicide bomber in history was christian:

http://news.sky.com/home/article/1190443

in the above link,Sheikh Ahmad Yassin who was killed extra-judiciously by israeli airforce,was the spiritual leader of Hamas (a sunni islamicist organization fighting israeli occupation),and here is what he said about "suicide operations" otherwise seen as "martyrdom operations":

Sheikh Ahmad Yassin said: "Once we have warplanes and missiles, then we can think of changing our means of legitimate self-defence".
Re: I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help by Sweetnecta: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
no one is allowed to take his own life. and no one is allowed to kill unjustly; even your enemy.

(1) (Reply)

A Drone Over The Skies Of Madinah …’ (the Final Crusade) (powerful Poetry) / Modest Fashion Questionnaire- Muslim Sisters / A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.