Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? (763 Views)

Facts About Stone Coated Roofing Tiles. / How To Break The Yoke Of Poverty And Become Rich / John Paulson Lost $1 Billion In The Gold Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by hottprince: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sometimes I think that if the mountain can't come to mohammed.Mohammed goes to meet the mountain.

The oil sector of nigeria is a gold well that one has to be knowledgeable in order to drink from it.
How can one tap into it without getting burny fingers.
There has to be a way to drink from this well without getting in the middle of the "oil lords" which is somehow dangerous.
Knowledgeable fellows that have solution to the aforesaid question should kindly provide answers.
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
Contacts Iڪ the word, you can get it from church, school but most importantly family. I'm a deltan so naturally I've got them in the family, mind you being deltan alone doesn't just automatically qualify you. For your case, you just need the grace of God Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd pray you don't get scammed.
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by lucynkem: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Hello, first of all, you have to know the level you want to go into it. I am a deltan but that did not just qualify me. You start first by making contacts, then saving up some good money, having a good phone or possibly having 2 good phones. Get a small company registered even if it is an enterprise then take it from there. It is feasibly but it depends on you.
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
I am all ears!!!
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by Niflheim(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
@sweetcheeks,i am from rivers state ,but it has nothing to do with the niger delta.try and go to the dpr office at victoria island to make inquiries first,then you will need contacts and believe me you are in a far better position to get such contacts since you are a lady.thirdly try and visit websites that may give information on foreign companies that buy crude oil and lastly get a relative abroad who can help you source for buyers abroad.
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by ajadek(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2012
hottprince: Sometimes I think that if the mountain can't come to mohammed.Mohammed goes to meet the mountain.

The oil sector of nigeria is a gold well that one has to be knowledgeable in order to drink from it.
How can one tap into it without getting burny fingers.
There has to be a way to drink from this well without getting in the middle of the "oil lords" which is somehow dangerous.
Knowledgeable fellows that have solution to the aforesaid question should kindly provide answers.
scamers in the game call it mafia game,to me is a wrong statement,the game is nt that dicey the way people cliam,I think with my 8yrs experience you only need 3 thing.[1] strong collection it could be ur relative,ur frds,ur inlaw anyhow anyhow just a colection,[2]if u bring huge money into the sector [3]if you av working experince,I think with this u can drink the water,just don't be gridy.selfish,u don't need no go on website look 4 buyer for what u don't see and what u don't av knowledge abt u will just end up been fraustrated,if you av any of that 3 thing I mention let's talk we av deal,without no deal....or if you think you av atractive body I will tell you office to enter,if u are a woman I will show u office to enter or if u a man there's also a office to enter.lol sorry to include this.
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by hottprince: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2012
so far u guys have all said reasonable things.Although some seem funny when it coms to gender but u said it point blank thats d reality of d case in nigeria.
I dnt wnt to go into buyin n sellin.I just wnt to b a middle man.
Pls tel me how to identify scammers.
How mch wil I need to strt up
How to get credible buyers n sellers
How to start my own agency.
And any useful info u cn spare
Thanks
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince: so far u guys have all said reasonable things.Although some seem funny when it coms to gender but u said it point blank thats d reality of d case in nigeria.
I dnt wnt to go into buyin n sellin.I just wnt to b a middle man.
Pls tel me how to identify scammers.
How mch wil I need to strt up
How to get credible buyers n sellers
How to start my own agency.
And any useful info u cn spare
Thanks
please do not waste your time. Look for something tangible to do. I have been to where you are going, wasted both time and my money. You need high level connection. Sit down and reason why anyone needs a middle man, to even start with, you have no connection at all. You may think maybe I am like this because I made nothing of my own sojourn you can go ahead and try.
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by hottprince: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2012
blink182: please do not waste your time. Look for something tangible to do. I have been to where you are going, wasted both time and my money. You need high level connection. Sit down and reason why anyone needs a middle man, to even start with, you have no connection at all. You may think maybe I am like this because I made nothing of my own sojourn you can go ahead and try.
I respect your opinion and I think you have a point
Re: The Gold Coated Oil World;anyway To Break In? by lucynkem: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2012
ajadek: scamers in the game call it mafia game,to me is a wrong statement,the game is nt that dicey the way people cliam,I think with my 8yrs experience you only need 3 thing.[1] strong collection it could be ur relative,ur frds,ur inlaw anyhow anyhow just a colection,[2]if u bring huge money into the sector [3]if you av working experince,I think with this u can drink the water,just don't be gridy.selfish,u don't need no go on website look 4 buyer for what u don't see and what u don't av knowledge abt u will just end up been fraustrated,if you av any of that 3 thing I mention let's talk we av deal,without no deal....or if you think you av atractive body I will tell you office to enter,if u are a woman I will show u office to enter or if u a man there's also a office to enter.lol sorry to include this.

I would like to discuss with you if you do not mind. pls send me your email or send me a mail on lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Scavenger: N50m? I Can’t Join Boko Haram / Must Learn Skills for Nigerian Entrepreneurs Based on personal Field experience. / What To Buy From Dubai? Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.