Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? (4718 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos / What Is This World Turning Into? (baby Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
[b]The world is coming to an end.
We know men cheat all the time.
I know men are polygamous by nature but it appears women are catching up in the cheating game.
Last week I was at my favourite watering hole, an hotel in Lagos,where you can drive your car into a secret garage and no one will be wiser about it.It is a place favored by serial philanderers in Lagos. A place where married men go to slaughter young girls,who equally understand the name of the game-"money for hand,Back for ground."
The place has a large expansive compound,surrounded by very high fences.with lots of tall shady trees.It has a large bar area,including over 100 self contained rooms with bath rooms.Each roomhas a special garage where you can hide your car away from prying eyes-If you spend 10 hours in that place nobody will know you are in there getting your freak on.(At times I wonder at the sick mind that conceived building that kind of slaughter house)
Prices of rooms range from Three thousand Naira to ten thousand Naira for a room depending on the kind of service you want or how long you want to camp your lady.
The drinks in this place are ice cold and are served with assorted plates of meat and fish depending on your fancy.
I painted this picture so that our women can understand what our men get up to when they claim to be working late.
I have seen men bring into that place,young girls,middle aged girls,old women,dark skinned women and light skinned women.

However last week I witnessed something that made me conclude that women are catching up with men in this cheating game.
I saw a young boy of around 18 years of age driving a Keke NANPEP(Those green coloured tricycles used for transport in Lagos)
A middle aged woman was sitting at the back seat of this tricycle,actually pretending to be a passenger.The driver of the tricycle drove into one of the rooms and parked his tricycle in one of the lock up garages.The two of them now booked into a room and proceeded tp do their thing.The left the place two hours later.
Now this woman was old enough to be this boys mother.He could even drive this woman to her husbands house after the "show" and he would be oblivious to what had happened between them and would even welcome the two of them into his house.
Are women catching up with men at the cheating game? Are they getting better than them? I feel when a woman decides to cheat she is more meticulous in planning her escapades unlike men who are more brazen at it.
[/b]
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Enoquin(f): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
And pray, tell sir...what were you/have you been doing at this 'place'?

1 Like

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by uboma(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ op, what is good for the geese is also good for the gander
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by coogar: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
Enoquin: And pray, tell sir...what were you/have you been doing at this 'place'?

that's none of your business - face the topic and leave personal issues out of it!
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
richy, all i wanna know is...what's the feckin name of this your El dorado of a watering hole? grin
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2012
Story too long with too much narrative.
That aside, married women have been cheating for a long time, they are not just catching up
Nigerians pretend a lot, they will rather stay "happily married" and keep boyfriends and girlfriends aside than walk away and start afresh.
Its nothing new, a lot of us know people close to us who pratend to be married but cheat actively, in most cases both husband and wife are aware that each other cheats and have become more of brother and sister so they turn a blind eye to each others indiscretion and just pretend to be "happy" and "married" for public functions.
In a society that inists on people staying married at all cost, unhappy couples find their way round the unhappiness and lack of satisfaction the feel.
I hate any form of infidelity, I wouldn't even cheat on a boyfriend much less a husband, any woman who gets to the point of wanting to cheat should probably in my own oppinion leave and start over again, find herself and live her life with dignity and respect.
Nothing or no one is worth taking you to hell.
Marriage is a lot if hard work, hence couples need to openly communicate, work hard each day to keep each other happy.
Married women have been cheating a long long time, they are just more discreet. When I left my first husband, one woman who was in a similar situation as I was told me I shouldn't have, I should have just kept the marriage for social reasons and have my side shows as she does, I told her I will rather commit suicide than adultery.
No need for the long narration and creative writing Oga Richy, married women cheat

1 Like

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2012
Rofl.

Sis Richy oh. "watering hole" indeed. Dude, you are bad. grin cheesy grin

But keke Napep kwa? Dat wan na new innovation, provides enough "cover" too. tongue

Lol
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2012
@ all,
Sorry about the long narrative. I was trying to paint a picture of the joint.
Please try to seperate the messenger from the message. I agree women have been cheating for ages but the ingenuity of this woman was what got me. Pretending to be a passenger of a keke NANPEP,when in actual fact she was on a se.xcapade with the driver.
By the way where are the rest of the usual suspects? If it was a man in this story this thread would be up to ten pages of bashing.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2012
Richvkunt: @ all,
Sorry about the long narrative. I was trying to paint a picture of the joint.
Please try to seperate the messenger from the message. I agree women have been cheating for ages but the ingenuity of this woman was what got me. Pretending to be a passenger of a keke NANPEP,when in actual fact she was on a se.xcapade with the driver.
By the way where are the rest of the usual suspects? If it was a man in this story this thread would be up to ten pages of bashing.
Oga you need to see a Doctor for this unhealthy obsession oh.
Back to the story, yea, crazy but most married women who cheat have to go an extra mile to hide their habit, society isnt as accepting of their cheating as it is of men. A married man can flaunt his girlfriends in public and even get nods of approval, a married woman has to sneak around and ingeniously too.
The Lady I spoke about travels all the way to Ghana, Gambia, even Dubai to cheat, but her husband flaunts his openly in Abuja, even takes the ladies he cheats with to family spots where people he knows see and recognize him. I have seen him with 4 different ladies at different times at Silver bird, another time he brought one his ladies to the salon and waited for her to finish while he had a pedicure, gisting with me shamelessly all the while.
Meanwhile it is this same shameless couple who came to preach to me about the "badness" of divorce. Society of pretenders and shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2012
. . . Perhaps the rest of the "usual suspects" are on various keke napep's and okada's on their way to "watering hole"

Woman must wack na tongue

Bia,Richy, can you give us the address of this watering hole? Seeing is believing.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
ifyalways: . . . Perhaps the rest of the "usual suspects" are on various keke napep's and okada's on their way to "watering hole"

Woman must wack na tongue

Bia,Richy, can you give us the address of this watering hole? Seeing is believing.

Along Badagry express way,but I ain't giving no names.
What do you need the name for? Thought you had a perfect marriage? Hope you are not suspecting Oga? Or are you aiming to creep on an escapade?
The place is popular enough and from my clue,you should be able to detect the place if you are as smart as you claim to be.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
debrief08:
Back to the story, yea, crazy but most married women who cheat have to go an extra mile to hide their habit, society isnt as accepting of their cheating as it is of men. A married man can flaunt his girlfriends in public and even get nods of approval, a married woman has to sneak around and ingeniously too.
The Lady I spoke about travels all the way to Ghana, Gambia, even Dubai to cheat, but her husband flaunts his openly in Abuja, even takes the ladies he cheats with to family spots where people he knows see and recognize him. I have seen him with 4 different ladies at different times at Silver bird, another time he brought one his ladies to the salon and waited for her to finish while he had a pedicure, gisting with me shamelessly all the while.
Meanwhile it is this same shameless couple who came to preach to me about the "badness" of divorce. Society of pretenders and shameless people.

What is an obsession in asking after my closest friends on Nairaland. I just wanna have some fun with the regulars in this section such as coordinator chaircover,jennykadry,ronkebp,sisi and efe. They are are not my enemies and neither are you.
Don't you think it is strange that they are giving my last thread a deliberate miss?
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
debrief08:

What is an obsession in asking after my closest friends on Nairaland. I just wanna have some fun with the regulars in this section such as coordinator chaircover,jennykadry,ronkebp,sisi and efe. They are are not my enemies and neither are you.
Don't you think it is strange that they are giving my last thread a deliberate miss?
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
debrief08:

8y the way madam debrief,don't you think you are a little obsessed with your divorce? You appear to be angry with everyone who advised you to stay put in your last marriage. Why not try to forgive and forget and move on with your life. After all you are now married to a lovely man that cares for you and cares for you. You have lovely children. Please,madam just let the past go.
Hope I did not offend you. I come in peace.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Richvkunt:

What is an obsession in asking after my closest friends on Nairaland. [b]I just wanna have some fun with the regulars in this section [/b]such as coordinator chaircover,jennykadry,ronkebp,sisi and efe. They are are not my enemies and neither are you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehe, Sorry Oga, it must suck to "want to play" when no one wants to play with you, and you follow them around insisting they play with you, do things deliberately to say "hey see me, notice me and play with me' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Its called stalking in some circles.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
coogar:

that's none of your business - face the topic and leave personal issues out of it!

Actually, it's every of our business.

If OP decides to come here and condemn the 'sick minds' that concieved such an idea, then on wonders what he was doing there himself!

Biz is biz . . . .
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by ifyalways(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
Richvkunt:

What do you need the name for? Thought you had a perfect marriage? Hope you are not suspecting Oga? Or are you aiming to creep on an escapade?
The place is popular enough and from my clue,you should be able to detect the place if you are as smart as you claim to be.
grin cheesy
how does knowing there or wanting to know there mean that I plan to cheat or stalk oga?Is there any perfect human,marriage?
Who or what says I can't go there with Oga on the keke drivers seat? tongue

Anyhoos,thanks for the heads up after much shakara.hope I won't catch you there on my sweet keke napeping days undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by ifyalways(f): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Richvkunt:

what sad

No way are we accepting this as the much anticipated last epistle.No way.
Not even a RL evogue but a keke napep as a parting
gift.You are so stingy,sis Richy. >:

I'm afraid but this won't do.If I,a mere foot soldier says no to this thread,don't expect mother superior,secretary Ronke,Chief whip Jenny and co to
even gloss over.You must go back and keep your lens
on until you see a woman drive in her hummer with a bricklayer cool
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
ifyalways: grin cheesy
how does knowing there or wanting to know there mean that I plan to cheat or stalk oga?Is there any perfect human,marriage?
Who or what says I can't go there with Oga on the keke drivers seat? tongue

Anyhoos,thanks for the heads up after much shakara.hope I won't catch you there on my sweet keke napeping days undecided

Hmmm?
You want to go to a slaughter house with oga?
Wetin your home and bedroom dey for?
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Richvkunt:

Hmmm?
You want to go to a slaughter house with oga?
Wetin your home and bedroom dey for?
Variety, Thats how its meant to be, Share different things with your spouse not the same thing with different women, hard for some minds to comprehend, I know but decent married couples spice up their lives with each other and not by disrespecting their vows and insisting others follow in their shameless footsteps, so that they can have fellows to drag with them to hell.

1 Like

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Interesting

1 Like

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Richy, how do you know for sure that the woman is married?

She could be a widow or divorcee with young kids @ home and hotel runs happens to be her best option.

For dis mata, both hook wey catch fish and fish wey hook catch dey guilty . . . Or innocent.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by coogar: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
chaircover: All I know is that no way is this feeble attempt going to be allowed as last thread . . . . . . angry angry

Badagry express road shocked shocked shocked shocked To think I live on that road and have passed it hundreds of times without noticing any unusual slaughterhouse activity. The only decent place I know along that road is Whispering Palms and any wife going to look for her husband that far out of town is an "alasheju" grin

As for the keke napep lover boy; my nollywood version of the story is that the womans car broke down, she flagged down a keke napep to take her to her husbands office, along the way she received a phone call from her Nairaland pre-order car dealer (femmy motors) to tell her that her brand new Range Rover sport 2014 model has just arrived in town. The napep guy then decided to seduce madam and become her toyboy. He blew some jazz in her face, she lost her senses and followed him to the slaughterhouse cool

you must be zeb ejiro's first daughter
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2012

2 Likes

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by debosky(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
RichK please tell me where this joint is. . . .I have been looking for such a discreet location to visit with my bushmeats for a while now. grin
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hehe he he he.
So madam chaircover snd co do not want me to leave NL?
Is my story so incredulous that people are terming it a nollywood story?
Please do not derail,and stick to the thread.
By the way,where is jenny? Where is efe? Where is ronke? Where is my secret sweetie sisikills?
If you people do not want me to leave NL you will all go on your knees and beg me.
I am waiting.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
chaircover:

Title - Stolen Kisses Part 1 and 2

Cast;
The woman - Patience Ozokwor
The Keke napep Guy - kanayo o kanayo
The womans Husband - Olu Jacobs
The keke napeps Girlfriend (later pours hot water on the woman)- Mercy Johnson
The Pastor who releases the woman from the spell - Emeka Ike
Richy - Plays himself as the slaghterhouse extra drinking beer at the bar & eying up the bargirl grin
My leader is on fire, kai, You are indeed head of the cabal, I love you, I remain Loyal
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
chaircover:

LOL Debo, you will be the bushmeat if madam catches you there grin

Nothing dey happen. . . .if the place is as discreet as RichK says, even the Director of the FBI cannot locate me in the maze of slaughtering rooms. grin

Abeg Rich help out a fellow brother. cheesy
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by coogar: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Richvkunt:

too far from me - i would have lost my appetite before i get to this obscure slaughterhouse!
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by TheMadame(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Ha.ha.ha.
Very funny thread although I do not think cheating is good for both men and women in any form.
Why are people doubting oga Richys story? Cheating happens all the time.
I am all for women empowerment,but I also like hearing from the other side represented by male chauvnist pigs like oga Richy,sagamite and Johndoe.
I beg oga Richy don't leave NL ooo
Me i dey gbadun your absurd jists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents / Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan / Difference Between A Man And A Woman At Bed Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.