Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? (4727 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos / What Is This World Turning Into? (baby Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by warrior01: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
@ Op, don't tell me you were surprised cos it's already becoming a part of us here in the SW. Most 'close ups' make make much more money than normal hotels. As for the married women that cheats, you need to come to Okota and see how our women are expanding their ministries.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
RichvKunt Vs. The Cabal no go kill me with laughter one day.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Enoquin(f): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2012
]
coogar:

that's none of your business - face the topic and leave personal issues out of it!

How is my question personal? Is it any more personal than he talking about other people engaged in acts that is of their own personal business? And what issues should we face? That women are hopeless or that women have seperate sins by which they should be judged of by the men?
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by EfemenaXY: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Richvkunt: Hehe he he he.
So madam chaircover snd co do not want me to leave NL?
Is my story so incredulous that people are terming it a nollywood story?
Please do not derail,and stick to the thread.
By the way,where is jenny? Where is efe? Where is ronke? Where is my secret sweetie sisikills?
If you people do not want me to leave NL you will all go on your knees and beg me.
I am waiting.
Richvkunt:

What is an obsession in asking after my closest friends on Nairaland. I just wanna have some fun with the regulars in this section such as coordinator chaircover,jennykadry,ronkebp,sisi and efe. They are are not my enemies and neither are you.
Don't you think it is strange that they are giving my last thread a deliberate miss?

That's my name, don't wear it out naw! grin grin grin

Richy, I believe in seeing no evil, so speak no evil. Besides, I thought you'd left the family section by now?? shocked shocked undecided

But now you've got me interested, pls, provide moi with a detailed map of that your waterhole / hideout. T'is been ages since I last visited Naija, so I nor wan lost for dia.

As for that woman, what can I say? She's the mother of invention - more grease to her elbows... grin grin cool tongue
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by coogar: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Enoquin:
How is my question personal? Is it any more personal than he talking about other people engaged in acts that is of their own personal business? And what issues should we face? That women are hopeless or that women have seperate sins by which they should be judged of by the men?

with all due respect, the op asked a question: are women beating men at the game? did your reply answer his question?
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
Strange story.
Funny how men and women risk their marriages for momentry minutes of illict pleasure.
He who has a cap has no head. Sad!
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
From what i know about Naija my best guess is that the woman wasn't the typical Naija house wife who was just erring for the first time. She's probably a single mum or with a struggling man and is a part time runs girl turned woman. She ain't new in the game.

Prim and proper Naija women most likely wouldn't do it in such humble conditions. It would be a case of sugar mummy getting her back pumped out in style.

Just my analyses though
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
There is nothing new under the sun,women and men have been cheating on each other since time begun. Women are only more subtle about it,while men are more brazen about it.
Keke Napep....hmmm.
Re: What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game? by EfemenaXY: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
^^ Brother18, what's the update on your story?

You know, the thread you opened up regarding the "issue" that had been bothering you.

Any luck so far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

**am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help / Difference Between A Man And A Woman At Bed Time / The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.