Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Makes A Creative Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Makes A Creative Website (819 Views)

Need A Creative Website Developer Urgently / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / We Urgently Need A Creative Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Creative Website by chidex101(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
I need an educative critics on this website www.gohiweb.com
Re: What Makes A Creative Website by sisqology(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
You must be joking!!! This is not a site, right??!!! Its pure error! Take it off! W3C must not see this, its a waste of space! And i can't believe i just wasted my bandwidth.
Re: What Makes A Creative Website by talk2D: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
I can't criticize ur work but i will tell you there is creativity in simiplicity.
For you to create a creative website you need to plan and research in detail.
Get to know how to deliver good "designs",appealling to the targets,informative and easy to use and not forgetting the functions of the site.
A good coded site s.cks if it has bad designs likewise vice versa.
Be good at both or hire ppl good at it to complete a task for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Blog / List Of Affliate Programs That Pay Nigerians / whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.