Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved (8775 Views)

Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video / Kayswitch - So Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by alaoeri: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
wellmax: TO all bashers (unreasonable too)
You said worse things about D'Banj's Oyato, but today the song is a hit. If you are angry, go and sing your own song, or better still- go hug a brand new chinko transformer. Mtcheeew.
you dey mind them,u can't imagine the way they criticise oyato & sister caro now these songs are hits & even receive massive air play by radio stations.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dasparrow: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
idowuswap: See how yoruba boy dey go forward in musik.but i never hear say musician use igbo or hausa language sing and popular but only yoruba lang.its true

You need to stop making everything about tribe. You are beginning to sound like someone with a psychological problem. Then again, there are many Nigerians back home running around with mental illnesses yet have access to the internet. So, I am not suprised when I come across posts like yours that have nothing to contribute to the topic of the thread other than to promote ethnic hate and bigotry.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by ikennaya(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Next plz...
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by REMMEI(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin

LET THE BEEFER BEEF..LET THE POKER POKE..THE ONLY ANSWER TA THEIR HATERED FA THE PROGRESS OF K.SWITCH ET KOKO MASTER IS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM ONE OF KOKO MASTER'S SONG HIMSELF..

BABA YIN LO MA RUN DOWN!..

IDIOTIC GOATS HATING ON WHAT THEY WILL NEVER MATCH..
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by YINKS89(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Plz dnt criticise d guy hes jus startin nd moreova wat hav u done wif ur lyf....idiats
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by emmabowin(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2012
maureenfx: I tot I read, "gone are d days omawunmi and kayswitch had somtin. Am just sayin.. grin

so funny
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dhrey: 5:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Dey can only criticise,dey cant stp dere shine.k'swich gud job.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by offshoreking: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2012
idowuswap: See how yoruba boy dey go forward in musik.but i never hear say musician use igbo or hausa language sing and popular but only yoruba lang.its true

and u just made fool of urself by been a Yoruba.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2012
Is KSwitch the New Terry G?

What is this RUBBISH?
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by slimojas89(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2012
K-switch abi wetin dem call u..ngwa, get a bowl,pour som G4 into it, add water, use kuli kuli..No go near any studio for your life again hear?..mtschewwww..WACKO

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by slimojas89(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2012
REMMEI: grin

LET THE BEEFER BEEF..LET THE POKER POKE..THE ONLY ANSWER TA THEIR HATERED FA THE PROGRESS OF K.SWITCH ET KOKO MASTER IS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM ONE OF KOKO MASTER'S SONG HIMSELF..

BABA YIN LO MA RUN DOWN!..

IDIOTIC GOATS HATING ON WHAT THEY WILL NEVER MATCH..
guy who wack don wack, if the guy tight, people will surely say so..if no be d'banj, k-leg for hear am.

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Leboska(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2012
I beg how much is the most esential comodity. Just asking cos the op just scared me i thought the price has sky rocketed
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Esss(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2012
I knew Kayswitch from way back in our school days and I can tell you for free say this music business was never for him.. It was just a case of my brother na musician so me sef go folow sing.. No need to download the track as I am certain that he who God no give talent can never be talented..

Oya, pass me the rizla! cool
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dhrey: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2012
slimojas89: K-switch abi wetin dem call u..ngwa, get a bowl,pour som G4 into it, add water, use kuli kuli..No go near any studio for your life again hear?..mtschewwww..WACKO
na so ur life b nd na d gari go kil.u dont av half of wat he has now.kayswitch is a wel knwn artist.wo sabi u 4 ur str.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2012
Esss: I knew Kayswitch from way back in our school days and I can tell you for free say this music business was never for him.. It was just a case of my brother na musician so me sef go folow sing.. No need to download the track as I am certain that he who God no give talent can never be talented..

This guy na CU boy....
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dhrey: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2012
Esss: I knew Kayswitch from way back in our school days and I can tell you for free say this music business was never for him.. It was just a case of my brother na musician so me sef go folow sing.. No need to download the track as I am certain that he who God no give talent can never be talented..

if u dont download odas wil.av discover ur own talend.ode afagbo
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Ignatio(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2012
The topic really confused me. Only opened it to know what it's all about.

Temismith: If i no download am nko? undecided

Life goes on and the G4 members keep rebelling.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by safarigirl(f): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2012
wellmax: TO all bashers (unreasonable too)
You said worse things about D'Banj's Oyato, but today the song is a hit. If you are angry, go and sing your own song, or better still- go hug a brand new chinko transformer. Mtcheeew.
which Oyato is a hit? Where? How? When? Critics didn't even find the song worthy of a review, and I definitely haven't heard it being played anywhere reasonable, it's not even on the freaking radio! Maybe it's making waves in Olumo rock. Kayswitch is a wack artiste, he even makes Sina Rambo look like Snoop Dogg, perhaps he would have been better as a carpenter. Y'all need to stop being delusional yo! For those asking what others have done with their lives, you know nobody here so don't assume people aren't successes, no be until your name enter paper or radio/tv wey you go dey successful. Kay switch is a sham! He needs to stop shoving cra.p down our throats, if una like call us haters, the guy will NEVER make it in music, even if he was Kanye's brother.

2 Likes

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Esss(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2012
jackbauersballs:

This guy na CU boy....

Who go CU?! angry

Tufiakwa!!
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Esss(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2012
dhrey: if u dont download odas wil.av discover ur own talend.ode afagbo

Actually I have discovered my talent.. Infact, I have been at it now for about three years and have made a shitload of money.. Oya!! Join my fan club.. Ewu Gboko!

Adult fowl like you! For your mind, if you no dey sing or act you no get talent!! grin

Na namas like una wey no get direction dey follow others for yansh like fly.

3 Likes

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by KINGwax(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2012
BBM: And what am i supposed to reply to this? i hope this is not the point @ which i'm expected to ask *HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF THAT-WHICH-MUST-NOT-BE-MENTIONED? tongue tongue tongue
as a girl, didn't this make u a razz? Have u checked your waec result cos i'm guessin u jes a kid?
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Afam4eva(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2012
I like that "Oluwa is involved" song.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by slimojas89(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2012
dhrey: na so ur life b nd na d gari go kil.u dont av half of wat he has now.kayswitch is a wel knwn artist.wo sabi u 4 ur str.
Guy get a life..if u like insult ya pp head for NL, na u sabi..k-leg wack,k-leg wack. I love good music and k-leg is not a candidate for that..Get a life or rather ask k-leg to donate to support ur hearing aid operation which i know he would not do so that pathetic hearers like you could still lisen to trash.. tongue
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Dygeasy(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2012
Temismith: If i no download am nko? undecided
oluwa is involved!
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by tunapawizzy: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2012
offshoreking: The best Nonsense music i have ever listen too. NBC or what ever the called their self, they are not seen this type of music to band. God pass una. Kswatch is not by force to be a musician, u can try another thing, ur broda is successful already in the music industry, try another thing pls. this is my simple advice.
my brother what do u mean by BAND

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dhrey: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2012
slimojas89: Guy get a life..if u like insult ya pp head for NL, na u sabi..k-leg wack,k-leg wack. I love good music and k-leg is not a candidate for that..Get a life or rather ask k-leg to donate to support ur hearing aid operation which i know he would not do so that pathetic hearers like you could still lisen to trash.. tongue
luk at dis insect.music is al abt entertainment nd where in nigeria do u listen 2 ur gud music.deaf lk u.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dhrey: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:

Actually I have discovered my talent.. Infact, I have been at it now for about three years and have made a shitload of money.. Oya!! Join my fan club.. Ewu Gboko!

Adult fowl like you! For your mind, if you no dey sing or act you no get talent!! grin

Na namas like una wey no get direction dey follow others for yansh like fly.

i knw cannabis is ur dexterity.negative pple lk u shld b deleted on dis forum.poisonous pple
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Esss(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2012
dhrey: i knw cannabis is ur dexterity.negative pple lk u shld b deleted on dis forum.poisonous pple

For a young Nigga who just joined the forum in July, you sure seem to be very busy trying to get noticed..

Dude!! Stay in your lane.. Just because you are now old enough to use your fathers computer without supervision dosent give you the right to abuse that priviledge.

Now scurry off you little twep before I crush you like the little pea you are.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by kolexy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2012

You don't have to bring tribe into every topic. Doing this will only worsen the mistrust and hatred amongst the ethnic Nationalities.

Being Yoruba does not mean I have to listen to talentless 'Pretenders' like Kayswitch, Davido et al.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dhrey: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:

For a young Nigga who just joined the forum in July, you sure seem to be very busy trying to get noticed..

Dude!! Stay in your lane.. Just because you are now old enough to use your fathers computer without supervision dosent give you the right to abuse that priviledge.

Now scurry off you little twep before I crush you like the little pea you are.
wat are u old man stil doin on dis forum.i gues u are 80yr old abi.learn hw 2 appreciate gud tin.foolish old man
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by xcubed(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
offshoreking: The best Nonsense music i have ever listen too. NBC or what ever the called their self, they are not seen this type of music to band. God pass una. Kswatch is not by force to be a musician, u can try another thing, ur broda is successful already in the music industry, try another thing pls. this is my simple advice.

Go back to school and learn english all over is my simple advice to you. In fact start today, buy Mastering English. Everything is wrong with the statement you just made!

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by aytevans(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
KAY-SWITCH you made my day with OLUWA INVOLVE.. nice song I can bet on that.. cant stop playing that track... addicted now OLUWA SILEKUN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? / Illuminati's Greatest Secret Revealed. Tupac Is Alive 2016 New Proof Leaked (hd) / Download Mixtape: Sexy DJ Preddy – Best Of Slimcase (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.