Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved (8762 Views)

Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video / Kayswitch - So Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by oyeakd(m): 4:38am On Sep 10, 2012
3 hawt new singles – “Owunmi“, “Gone Are The Days” & “Oluwa Is Involved“ from Kayswitch D’Produkt (Kayswitch is the artist D’Produkt is the commodity).

Listen To All Here

Download 'Owunmi' Here

Download 'Gone Are The Days' Here

Download 'Oluwa Is Involved' Here

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by realmscape: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
If keep downloading, how will they make their money if it free

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by maureenfx(f): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
I tot I read, "gone are d days omawunmi and kayswitch had somtin. Am just sayin.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by abbey37(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lovely tracks download d songs this morwin
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by ebamma(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
okay now since oluwa is involved that means
if arsenal carry trophy this season Oluwa is involved
If patience jonathan speak good english Oluwa is involved
If PDP win election without rigging Oluwa is involved
If your girlfriend never ask you for money before,Oluwa is involved

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by SisiKill1: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is has got to be the MOST CONFUSING thread title I've ever read.

I only clicked on the thread just to make sure something wasn't wrong with my comprehension after going. . .

Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved By Kayswitch? Huh?

Gone are the days when Owunmi is involved with Kayswitch?? Ayin?

What about Oluwa. . .who is Owunmi? How are they involved with Kayswitch?!! Huh? Huh?

What the efffff??!!

2 Likes

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Ejine(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Illuminati is involved.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
G4 AERIAL BOMBARDMENT LOADING........
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Ejine(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: This is has got to be the MOST CONFUSING thread title I've ever read.

I only clicked on the thread just to make sure something wasn't wrong with my comprehension after going. . .

Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved By Kayswitch? Huh?

Gone are the days when Owunmi is involved with Kayswitch?? Ayin?

What about Oluwa. . .who is Owunmi? How are they involved with Kayswitch?!! Huh? Huh?

What the efffff??!!

It means "My dear Owunmi, gone are the days. And the reason those days are gone is Kayswitch, who got Oluwa involved in this mess by bribing him, thus making those days to be gone."

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
G4 GUERRILLA ATTACK BOOTING......
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Oluwa4Sure: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
LMAO^^
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Ejine(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
G4 GUERRILLA ATTACK BOOTING......

Oga Seun, get ready to ban this G - spot citizen.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by BBM: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
And what am i supposed to reply to this? i hope this is not the point @ which i'm expected to ask *HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF THAT-WHICH-MUST-NOT-BE-MENTIONED? tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by offshoreking: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
The best Nonsense music i have ever listen too. NBC or what ever the called their self, they are not seen this type of music to band. God pass una. Kswatch is not by force to be a musician, u can try another thing, ur broda is successful already in the music industry, try another thing pls. this is my simple advice.

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Oluwa4Sure: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
these songs are so wack!!!
Let me listing to the last one(Owunmi)!!
But with time sha maybe it will grow

Good beats though!!!

the last one is kool

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Screwface(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
BBM: And what am i supposed to reply to this? i hope this is not the point @ which i'm expected to ask *HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF THAT-WHICH-MUST-NOT-BE-MENTIONED? tongue tongue tongue
This phrase/sentence is becoming stale,outdated and annoying!
Go get something better and stop spaming threads around!
Seeing you are a girl,u shd better start asking how it affect the price of a menstral pad...msthew!

2 Likes

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
I think I'll pass
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
God forbid make i download dis music angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by offshoreking: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Screwface:
Seeing you are a girl,u shd better start asking how it affect the price of a menstral pad...msthew!

Another bomb in nairaland. menstral pad. lol
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by BBM: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Screwface:
undecided
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by profola2be(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
BBM: And what am i supposed to reply to this? i hope this is not the point @ which i'm expected to ask *HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF THAT-WHICH-MUST-NOT-BE-MENTIONED? tongue tongue tongue

KULI-KULI AND ITS SUBSIDIARY.

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by Temismith(f): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
If i no download am nko? undecided
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by oluMyderz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
c wetin u put 4 front page! if wil start using our G word nw..u go dey stat 2 ban person! God dey o
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by profola2be(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ejiné:

Oga Seun, get ready to ban this G - spot citizen.

and what of if GOD BAN he himself nko?
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by wellmax(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
TO all bashers (unreasonable too)
You said worse things about D'Banj's Oyato, but today the song is a hit. If you are angry, go and sing your own song, or better still- go hug a brand new chinko transformer. Mtcheeew.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by profola2be(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Temismith: If i no download am nko? undecided
then,go sleep,na by force to DOWNLOAD?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE AWAKE BY THIS TIME OF THE DAY?
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by idowuswap: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
See how yoruba boy dey go forward in musik.but i never hear say musician use igbo or hausa language sing and popular but only yoruba lang.its true
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by profola2be(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
wellmax: TO all bashers (unreasonable too)
You said worse things about D'Banj's Oyato, but today the song is a hit. If you are angry, go and sing your own song, or better still- go hug a brand new chinko transformer. Mtcheeew.
no mind them.
they talk as if they can compose just a verse.

even that guy wey sing"ÈYIN ÓTA MI,ÉN ŚIWERE",na work him do.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by profola2be(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
idowuswap: See how yoruba boy dey go forward in musik.but i never hear say musician use igbo or hausa language sing and popular but only yoruba lang.its true
may be you should write this on your forehead.
too tribalistic.
Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by dabrake(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
wellmax: TO all bashers (unreasonable too)
Jehovah Elohim. Is it the same oyato/bam-ba-la-la I know?

1 Like

Re: Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved by wonlasewonimi: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
idowuswap: See how yoruba boy dey go forward in musik.but i never hear say musician use igbo or hausa language sing and popular but only yoruba lang.its true

you never hear nak am akpako

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Album: Steve Crown – Nations Will Rise And Sing (download All Track + Lyrics) / VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown / Latest Top 10 Rap Artist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.