Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion (1035 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For Teachers / Experienced Mathematics Teachers With Good Command Of English Needed / Experienced Teachers With Bsc(ed),n.c.e Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by Eaglesworld: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2012
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHERS WITH PASSION
The following vacancies exist in our school which has preschool, nursery, primary, secondary, and e-learning classes.
1. Head Teacher
2. Classroom teachers and assistants
3. Administrative Officer
4. Bursar
5. Subject Teachers in English Language, Speech & Language Therapy, Mathematics and French
Key attributes
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Passion for teaching, coaching, and caring
• Good oral & written communication skill
Method of application
Qualified applicants should send their curriculum vitae and application letter to ewscareer@yahoo.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly ensure that your email addresses and telephone numbers are active and valid.

Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by ifyalways(f): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2012
Didn't bother opening your attached ish but give us the name and location of your school.

This "could" be scam. Anyone can draft this but with a valid name and location, it can be traced and proved.
Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by Eaglesworld: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2012
Scam to do what? To get your CV and use it to collect money in the bank or what? Even in the dailies, prospective employer for many reason do hide their identities, some even use consultant to advertise if they dont want to reveal the name of the organization.

I am not sure the issue is scam, probably you want to know the location or something before making up your mind. I think you are at liberty not to apply if you consider the advert a scam.

Thanks and regards,
Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by ifyalways(f): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2012
Companies use reputable consultants to recruit. Consultants that have a physical address, on line presence and others and not some bullshyte yahoo mail to recruit.

Here's what a genuine advert looks like :

https://www.nairaland.com/1044096/teachers-needed-ss-peter-paul

Keep waiting for CV's sha. God bless.
Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by Eaglesworld: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
I am responding to your mail for the benefit of those that are really looking for job. I am doing this because I had been in the position of looking for job before and know what I went through to get job and because I have benefited from this group.
I have to write so that others will not be discouraged by your unguided words. As HR practitioner, I know there are many ways of advertising, depending on what your target/goal is and how you want to achieve this goal. In addition, from the perspective of prospective employee, you should know when to draw the line; you should know when an advert is a fraud/scam, in today’s selection and recruitment, it is only a novice that will say an advert is a fraud because the organization did not reveal its name or location.
It is always disheartening when people run down things that they cannot produce one tenth of and that has become the bane of our life in this country - to talk without thinking. Come to think of it, by your own wisdom and statistics which one is higher between demand and supply of labor in Nigeria? I had attended test where tens of thousands people attended and the employer only needed less than one hundred.
Job in Nigeria is a big issue and when you see any opportunity that meet your requirement try it and if it does not meet your requirement, leave it rather than just saying what you don’t know anything about.
I hope you will gain or two things from this and even if you choose not to I know others reading the mail will gather some wisdom from it.
Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by ifyalways(f): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2012
Wait oh. All this grammar was in response to providing the school name or you, the recruiter address and company name?

Keep fooling yourself there.

Did you see that other school ad? Spot the difference, if you've got any grain of truth in you.
Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by andymola(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2012
Ifyyyyy! U dey disturb oo! Anywhere, good to have someone like u here that questions most vacancy posts. You really have a way of identifying some obscure recruitment placements. I've been following ur posts. U're d bomb! (not Boko Haram bomb o)
Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by omoijoba(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2012
@Ifyalways...keep sanitizing dis vacancy section cos there're millions of scammers in dis forum.Nice work
@OP...am nt saying u re a scammer bt give us the name of ur school and d location...shikenah.
Re: Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion by Babewensabi: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Kindly give the location of the school if you cant give the name. I believe a person applying for a job should know the location first. What's the secrecy for?

(1) (Reply)

Careerslip Vacancy / Entry Level Assistant Jobs At Halliburton (graduates) / Resourcery Plc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.