Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work (12793 Views)

Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office / Jonathan: I’ll Bring Opposition To My Cabinet If Re-elected / Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price To Make Nigeria Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Freiburger(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
even if it will require taking the life of my dear wife. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Yaya6: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
GEJ is moving Naaija to the promise land. #truetalk
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Vegetablesoup: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
so is he saying that he would paid the pricing to made this country best than before? let us seeing as he was going to does it.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by yohannazack(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
The bible says, that we shuld watch and pray. Nigerians are watchin even as they pray fo you. But remember, they are prayin and watchin in tears.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
offshoreking: Keep it up dear President, i believe in you, i stood on the sun for more than 4 hours to make sure u elected as our president, i knew my own contribution will never go in vain. God blessed u and may he continue to given u more knowledge to tackle all the opposition that is against ur government. It shall be with u well all.

This is by far the most sensible comment on this thread.

For me I never regret voting GEJ for once cause I knew that I made a choice and I will always stand by my choise come rain come sun.
Is only a fool that will expect GEJ to turn Nigeria around within his 1yr in office while they kept quiet when past leaders was busy running Nigeria down.

For those asking GEJ to resign, if he resign is it ur papa or mama that will become the president, you guys talk as if you can lead an ordinary village group not to talk of a whole country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by kutchs: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
offshoreking: Keep it up dear President, i believe in you, i stood on the sun for more than 4 hours to make sure u elected as our president, i knew my own contribution will never go in vain. God blessed u and may he continue to given u more knowledge to tackle all the opposition that is against ur government. It shall be with u well all.
May you live long my brother and may ur dreams come true in Jesus name. I can only pray for the president to succeed and not wish him death like others here are doing. You know what what we wish for others has a way of coming right back to us.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Pgent1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hmmm,i thought all ministers&special advisers have dia own duty,how come uncle jona is sending minister of labour 2 a religious gathering...mtcheeew
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by realmscape: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
After a long ban.....fresh air...
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by realmscape: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
After his 8th year somebody should plz wake me up so I can just vote in the next person...FASHOLA...ROCHAS.....
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Dejiro(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mr President,
1) Declare your assets openly and force everybody in your government to do same to show commitment to anti-corruption.
2) Fight corruption the way nobody has done in Nigeria before. (This may mean building more prisons).
3) Fix electricity (4,000Megawatts is about one-tenth of what we need, I know you know).
4) Break this unitary system of governance that has arrested our development, through strategic implementation of true federalism.

Mr President, When you implement NO 4, Nigerian states can create their incomes through their natural and human resources, the Islamic North can implement Sharia the Boko Haram way, unemployed youth will definitely find jobs in this new Nigeria. This is the price you can pay sir.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by stillme(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Action speaks louder than voice
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
president Oloriburuku! PhD in Fishery.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by ujukala: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is a political statement. But, let us pray it turns out to be true.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by ouagadougou(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
LMAO!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by AMINSCO(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Divorce D alison maduke first n resuffle ur cabinet.den we know u serious.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by reindeer: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Then stop listening to your bosses mr clueless!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by lacasa: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
gringringrin

Dz. Guy needs ϯo кŋσω wen ϯo shut-up

He should кŋσω dat people r tired of empty vows anϑ promises. Action always speaks louder.

He has made promises ϯo stop corruption, boko-haram by (June undecided), ϯo prosecute oil subsidy cabals undecided, ϯo provide jobs, ϯo ensure electoral reforms, ϯo find the root cause of DANA air mishap, ϯo blah, blah, anϑ blaaah!

Ɣou Sir, make empty promises. angry

Ɣou Sir, are a pure FAILURE angry

The best thing He can do now, is ϯo RESIGN due ϯo incompetence. angry

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by revret: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
Best price to pay is to LEAVE THAT DAMN SEAT sir. Weakling..
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Leo001(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
If u kill a Don , u will never become a Don. so know wat u r saying. some of us were never a class prefect talkless of leading a small group of people. 2morrow may bekon on us to lead will u be able face the challenge of leadership. instead of bringing him down let pray that he succeed. 2morrow may be ur turn.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Can he die for us?
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by ddippset(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
of course sir, you'ld pay any price apart from resign or reduce your 1 million naira daily chop moni.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by muktarmtt(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
meksroland: This is the only govt we the citizens are carried along on some sensitive issues. But he need to eliminate some people for him to work. By elimination I mean they should be killed. For instance, bakare, Buhari, Ciroma, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Tinubu, complete it
U r mad funk ass mutherfukerb ur guess nd have den kill mumu
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by ceejay80s(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
brightmon: They why cant you fight corruption? Kill corruption and Nigeria will work.
thats becos he's middle name is corruption
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by revomind(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ok
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gej truly has a good heart but the truth is he is not just the guy. I wish we have an action man like Fashola. Gej is damn too directionless,visionless to make a significant impact in Nigeria. He talks too much than act. We need a Fashola piloting this failed state called nigeria. His revolutionary leadership wil definitely bring down the price of the "what must not be mentioned" in the place where goods is exchanged with money

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by COOLDUN: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
GEJ, Your speeches and impossible assurances are becoming unbearable; please can you just short up for a while and let your actions speak for you? Today is one promise, tomorrow is another assurances still we have not seen any single improvement. If you are ready to die to make Nigeria heaven on earth, why haven’t you dealt with the corrupt ex rulers and the rest people who have infected this country with the most deadly virus the corruption? I said it last time that, if is talking and boasting I score you 100% but if it is action I score 1%. I am not praying for your downfall or death, but I am telling you to work and not talking; only fighting corruption alone will make you succeed, because no matter how you might try it will still render your efforts useless. I have heard such promises for a very long time, IBB , made us to agree that with SAP, in just few years that Nigeria will be better than the USA.but today how is Nigeria? Not even better than the Burkina Faso, even Rwanda is far better than Nigeria.GEJ, please bring another topic. This one has expired for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by GboyegaD(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
Then, he should resign cos that is the best price to pay.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by bigmaut: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
meksroland: This is the only govt we the citizens are carried along on some sensitive issues. But he need to eliminate some people for him to work. By elimination I mean they should be killed. For instance, bakare, Buhari, Ciroma, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Tinubu, complete it
This nyash-hole think d above listed gentlemen are nigeria's problem,he fail 2 mention his father.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by totorimi: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
He should go and sit down. Common Boko Haram he cannot handle, our $620,000 Farouk stole he cant recover only to open mouth and talk. Talk is cheap any fool can open their mouth and say the same thing it is the visible and concise steps take to actualize these things that counts. Let him just spare us all the empty promises. We are tired of empty promises. Except a miracle happens this might just be a wasted four yrs. Taken us through the road we have passed before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: APC May Expel Lawmakers Loyal To Agboola, Ondo Deputy Governor / Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds / NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.