Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Becoming One Of Allah's Special People - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Becoming One Of Allah's Special People (7219 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / 99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
actions speak louder than words.
love your neighbor as yourself.
embrace tolerance as the world is not only for muslims
worship God from your heart and not necessarily by public displays as most of you guys do.
martyrdom is not necessarily going to war or blowing up yourself to kill the so called infidels just to win 77 virgins in ur "heaven"
and please go talk to your lunatic muslim brothers in the north and all over the country.

4 Likes

Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by aurenflani: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow: I would have contributed on this thread, but then I saw it was in Maclatunjis jurisdiction, so I simply walk back to the bar to suck on my sweet juicy Pork Chops..

Prepare for it's co.sequencies for the bible is categorical: "swine is unclean". Need I advice you more mr sarcasm?
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by aurenflani: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
rafhell: actions speak louder than words.
love your neighbor as yourself.
embrace tolerance as the world is not only for muslims
worship God from your heart and not necessarily by public displays as most of you guys do.
martyrdom is not necessarily going to war or blowing up yourself to kill the so called infidels just to win 77 virgins in ur "heaven"
and please go talk to your lunatic muslim brothers in the north and all over the country.

Lunatic kidnapper. How many ppl did you take to the ritual shrine last week?
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by DMainMan: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nyc one bro
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by DMainMan: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
@ all, do u know dat a mother can take care of 10 children yet 10 children might not take care of one mother.

Before goin to bed, ensure u ar in gud rapport with your parents. D HOLY PROPHET (SAW) said paradise lies with d feet of mothers. Dis means dat u must take care of your mother. Respect her, show her love, be kind and obey her.

But many folks do d opposite. De wil abuse and beat dere parents. Disrespect dem. De wil spend money on g/f and b/f, buying material things forgeting d ere parents. Wen de die, de wil b crying and spend millions on dere parents burial. Lavishing money to religious cleric. Wher were u wen she was still suffering and needing finance. Wher wer u wen she needs means for medical help. Nonsense. U wil rot in hell on d day of Judgement.

If u ar guilty, U beta go and beg your parents now. No one knows tomoro befor it is too late. Just simply say: mum/dad forgive me, I love u.

1 Like

Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by tintingz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
I love this
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by mariamolat(f): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Masha-Allah
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Rehil(f): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
[lagerwhenindoubt]@OP makes a great case for Islam and servitude under Allah. My word!!! I must have been mistaken about Muslims and Islam all along. this is peaceful stuff. bravo!! ?? Dude u ok?dnt be deceieved by d sugar coated stuff dey r giving here.Ask people dat were muslims n saw d light.i'v been dia,once a mumu.pls be careful
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by wysenas(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
dont paint islam black just becos smbody or sm group of people who claim 2 be muslim do otherwise.islam is greater than any individual.iam a muslim,if u give me a xtian tract,i will take an read it.it will make me undstand what xtianity is all about.i hv said it many times on this forum that not every kabiru or sulyman are muslims likewise every John and paul are not xtians.we dont name ourselves but our parents do.for example,is Umar Muttalab d former chairman of first bank a terrorist?but d son was found trying 2 blow up a plane 2yrs ago.lets be careful with our comments pls.MAY ALLAH GUIDE US AND HAPPY EID ADHAN TO NIGERIANS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by afrikanns: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
akpanbaba: Who will ever want to be one of the Allah's special people with all these bombings,killings,and protests in the name religion?

ISLAM means peace and is a religion of peace. Islam does not permit any souls to kill unjustly or illegitimatelly, this is human being, and human being are bound to do whatever he pleases him or her, eida wrong or rite and whatever man does it awaits GOD judgement eida in this life or in d hereafter. so in givin ur own view point u dont need to sientence ur self to hell fire by just bein blasphemous cos i believe u no dat ALLAH is also GOD.
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
nA WA O
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Keemie(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jazakumulahu Hairan
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
kheart: ISLAM IS D ONLY WAY. JUST CHECK D CROWD ON THIS THREAD.

Allahu Allam. They are just not happy with Islam. Your blasphemy changes nothing.
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
wysenas: dont paint islam black just becos smbody or sm group of people who claim 2 be muslim do otherwise.islam is greater than any individual.iam a muslim,if u give me a xtian tract,i will take an read it.it will make me undstand what xtianity is all about.i hv said it many times on this forum that not every kabiru or sulyman are muslims likewise every John and paul are not xtians.we dont name ourselves but our parents do.for example,is Umar Muttalab d former chairman of first bank a terrorist?but d son was found trying 2 blow up a plane 2yrs ago.lets be careful with our comments pls.MAY ALLAH GUIDE US AND HAPPY EID ADHAN TO NIGERIANS IN ADVANCE.

Don't mind them,I still collect a tract this morning in a taxi on my way to work. To them,na them holy pass or tolerant pass. Them go open their mouth shouting in public bus as if Bus is Church. And now they start abusing Islam as if in the history of this country only muslims has killed an innocent soul. The four innocent students killed in Aluu, na Allah ask your people to lynch them abi? Abi na Jesus pbuh tell you to kill them mercilessly? Foolish fanatics and ideots.

2 Likes

Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Siraleeyu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Alhamdulillah 4 being a muslim.......4 d xtians learn to b tolerance nd respectful to islam nd muslims,itz amazin how somebody will waste tym readin wat he/she hates, simple dnt even read d post if u'r nt interested.
I noticed mst of d xtians readin islamic related post were nt readin it wit open mind to accept watz true.
Lastly, if am nt interestd in u i wont even waste my tym botherin abt u.
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by GhostFaceKiller: 2:37am On Oct 17, 2012
Siraleeyu: Alhamdulillah 4 being a muslim.......4 d xtians learn to b tolerance nd respectful to islam nd muslims,itz amazin how somebody will waste tym readin wat he/she hates, simple dnt even read d post if u'r nt interested.
I noticed mst of d xtians readin islamic related post were nt readin it wit open mind to accept watz true.
Lastly, if am nt interestd in u i wont even waste my tym botherin abt u.

Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by GhostFaceKiller: 2:45am On Oct 17, 2012
Tesiday:

Don't mind them,I still collect a tract this morning in a taxi on my way to work. To them,na them holy pass or tolerant pass. Them go open their mouth shouting in public bus as if Bus is Church. And now they start abusing Islam as if in the history of this country only muslims has killed an innocent soul. The four innocent students killed in Aluu, na Allah ask your people to lynch them abi? Abi na Jesus pbuh tell you to kill them mercilessly? Foolish fanatics and ideots.

Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by GhostFaceKiller: 2:46am On Oct 17, 2012
Tesiday:

Allahu Allam. They are just not happy with Islam. Your blasphemy changes nothing.

Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by BinghiNya(m): 5:06am On Oct 17, 2012
Rehil: [lagerwhenindoubt]@OP makes a great case for Islam and servitude under Allah. My word!!! I must have been mistaken about Muslims and Islam all along. this is peaceful stuff. bravo!! ?? Dude u ok?dnt be deceieved by d sugar coated stuff dey r giving here.Ask people dat were muslims n saw d light.i'v been dia,once a mumu.pls be careful
you silly dolt left islam and you are happy you are eternally doomed al islam is the only way
Re: Becoming One Of Allah's Special People by Ayoobscom(m): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2012
Is either you are Muslim or a pe*g*an

They are so afraid of the Quran bcoz of the unblemished truth it contains

@poster jazakalahu khairan

Knowing the Quran is identifying ur Creator who alone deserves to be worshipped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid Al Adha Is On Sunday 6/11/11 / Smart Phones, Social Media, And Muslim Kids / Women Awrah Before One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.