Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? (24107 Views)

How To Conserve Fuel In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity / 7 Myths About Fuel Economy / Please How Efficient Is Audi A4, I Want To Buy A Direct Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
lomomike:

The bolded part of your statement caught my attention, in car talk we have over preached this sermon. I DON'T buy any rubbish fluid in the name of fuel consumption reduction therapy and I don't advice anyone. The hilarious joke of the century is that xft abi na xtf and/or their agents claim its a fuel consumption reduction therapy. How can one possibly believe such marketting gimmick? A manufacturer stamps 25/28mpg city highway on his spec sheets them say wooosai, na lie dia own go make that same motor do 34/40mpg city/highway. Na winch? Na dem make d motor? E go influence ecu and allied parts to get aversion for petrol consumption.... In fact ehn, their lie too much.

Automotive manufacturing is a cut throat industry as you know. And reliability, even amongst the cheapest brands is higher than it is ever been. Even Hyundai and Kia are winning awards now, as opposed to 10 years ago.

So one of the last places that most can outshine each other and still be competitive to the entry market is in MPG. It is my opinion that the engineers have squeezed the last ounces of MPG out of their cars. Can you do better? Yes. But it won't be as easy as pouring some crap into your car. It will take engineering and more expensive parts.

I've tested this.

I've driven my 09 Jetta 2.5 from Los Angeles to San Fransisco and from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and both times on cruise control for the entire trip. I did not get 1 mile over the maximum MPG posted on my sticker.

I should really leave these kinds of threads alone but the automotive lover in me doesn't let me. Can you imagine someone is cheat beating and using a fact that they got a sale to a chain of stores as proof of the products effectiveness? It simply means that they think they can make money from it and not a proof that it is effective.

The matter tire me sef grin

2 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by ayobaju: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
i AM USING IT FOR MY OFFICE GENERATOR AND IT HAS SAVED ME A LOT OF ALL THESE MECHANIC PROBLEMS.
i USE GEN FOR APPROXIMATE 12 HOURS DAILY BUT SINCE i INTRODUCE IT TO MY GEN 12 LITER PETROL ON A 3.4 KVA NOW LAST ME MORE THAN A DAY AND USUALLY MY GEN ALWAYS START TO REQUEST FOR OIL AFTER SIX MONTH AND THE POWER REDUCES, BUT AT LEAS FOR THE PAST THREE MONTH IT HAS CHANGE AND MY GENERATOR ENGINEER COME AROUND TO ASK WHY I NO LONGER CALL HIM. Then starting the gen has been quite easy.

If your faith is not strong about it dont bother use it. But I will advice some one whose gen smokes to try it then he can speak better. it may not produce the result that same day but after a short while you can speak for yourself.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by hentech911: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
My friend, dont let anybody deceive you with this so called fuel saver. I know does that sell it, but they dont even use it. it does not save fuel neither does it make any meaningful difference. its just a liquid scam.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by ogawisdom(m): 4:22am On Feb 24, 2016
intbizoil:

How is it possible to use 10 litres for 3 nights

On 3.5kva generator ooo tot I was d only one dt saw d lie.
Even I pass my neighbor gen 650va will struggle to achieve dt on average of 8hrs per night
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by billyG(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Siena:
A cheap marketing ploy. If you're smart, you'll keep your money in your pocket. The best way to save money, is to keep your car regularly serviced, moderate your driving style and buy a car that's most suitable for your local terrain. Anything else is just a waste of money.
Haba!did they say whoever used it shld never service his car?Mr demarketer. angry angry angry
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by ayindejimmy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
I just came home from work this night and my dad that lives with me told me he went for a 2k seminar on this EFT. He informed me that he wants to invest 200k in it.
I told him to chill, to let us experiment on the little they gave him while I also google for reviews.
Now, are you fellas telling me my dad is about to be sold a dummy?
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 25, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Sadly, yes. But I'm confident that as a son looking out for his father, you won't let this happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by kingreign(m): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2016
ayindejimmy:
I just came home from work this night and my dad that lives with me told me he went for a 2k seminar on this EFT. He informed me that he wants to invest 200k in it.
I told him to chill, to let us experiment on the little they gave him while I also google for reviews.

You know what?
Tell your fatherto invest in other ventures forget that evil product.

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2016
ayindejimmy:

it's a liquid scam.

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Why hasn't the mod of this section disappeared this fraudulent and scam post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Like Cars So Much? / List Of Countries Who Are Switching From Fossil Fuel Cars To Electric Cars / Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.