Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars (24094 Views)

Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) / Evolution Of BUGATTI Hypercars From 2005 To 2019 In Pictures / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Automotive1(m): 3:57am On Sep 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTgoj6SNfVc?t=196

The Bugatti 16C Galibier is a luxury 5-door fastback concept car based on the Veyron supercar.

It was unveiled at an invitation-only show in September 12, 2009.

The 986hp 16C Galibier has modified version of Veyron's 8.0-liter W-16 engine that delivers power through a permanent all-wheel drive and a top speed that exceedes 235 mph.

The Galibier uses 2 turbos rather than the 4 fitted to the 268-mph Veyron Super Sport for improved torque characteristics.

The 16C Galibier name is a reference to the Bugatti Type 57 Galibier that was made from 1934 to 1940 .

The Galibier refers to the most difficult mountain passes used in the annual Tour deFrance bicycle race, Col du Galibier while the "16C" refers to the engine's 16 cylinders.

The interior of the sedan features an analog timepiece which can be mounted in the dash as a clock or on a wristband as a watch.

Bugatti initially planned to produce 3000 production versions of the 16C Galibier concept, which was expected to be named the Royale, before pulling out in favour of the Veyron's successor, the Chiron.

Bugatti later revealed that it will never manufacture 16C Galibier or a SuperVeyron because it will confuse their customers.

But last year during an autoshow, Bugatti’s then-president revealed the four-door sedan was not dead and that a final decision would be made before the end of 2018.

So let's wait and see maybe Bugatti will unveil an upgraded version of the 4-door 16C Galibier at the Paris Motor Show in October.

Volkswagen has owned Bugatti brand since 1998 when it also purchased Lamborghini and Bentley.

https://autojosh.com/meet-the-4-door-bugatti-galibier-concept-that-may-soon-join-the-league-of-hypercars/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:01am On Sep 03, 2018
A car with the face of a human!

Correct machine.

It's good to have MONEY.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Eprolist: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Wow really beautiful

Get your writing skills up and make some cash here
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by LyfeJennings(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Na wa o
Shey I go drive something like this for my life sha
Hmmmmm
God dey o

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Dutchey(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2018
God I just want to be rich..

I want to afford this kinda cars in my lofe

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Ejadike(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2018
LyfeJennings:
Na wa o
Shey I go drive something like this for my life sha
Hmmmmm
God dey o
yes you can my Gee.. Just believe that you will. As for me, I'm getting a Bugatti next year by God's grace.

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Swegzfreak: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2018
embarassed

STILL BUYING GIFT CARDS @ THE BEST RATE MIDDLE MAN IS ALLOWED, CHECK MY PEOFILE FOR CONTACT
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by sademola: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2018
The article itself says it's old. It was unveiled 12th September, 2009.
So, what's the meaning of ".. .. .. may soon join the league...."
Pardon me if I'm missing something

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by coachy777(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2018
I must buy this car by God's grace!. Too beautiful!
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Lomprico2: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2018
I don tire abeg! embarassed

I never get the car whey dey my mind dem dey release more fantastic ones.

I go kuku plan for flying car.

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by pointstores(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Oh my God wow

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by tunary(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2018
This is the most beautiful Bugatti I've ever seen
I wish I have the money I'd have buy this one

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Chai just look at the interior kiss

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Looks amazing

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2018
This car has design of the 60s and 70s -the divided windshield and bland interior.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2018
What kind of car can you buy with the money currently in your bank account??

Me, I can buy a CAR-bin biscuit grin

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by mrsuperswag(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Chai See motor o,If wealth is vanity, poverty is vanity as well...

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851889:
Correct machine.
It's good to have MONEY.

My dear..
Infact it's a most to have MONEY.

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

My dear..

Infact it's a must to have MONEY.

A BIG must my brother.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2018
The goal is to be extremely wealthy in life. And I will deploy everything within and outside my arsenal to achieve it.. ASE
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by tombeh(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2018
May the good things of life locate me in Jesus name Amen...

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by snipesdam(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Octa exhaust... shocked shocked shocked Who knows how many gallons of air this monster breaths.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by wildchild1: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Damn it, money is good. Tech is bae

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851889:

Correct machine.

It's good to have MONEY.

@bolded, what are you saying? Sounds like a zombie's statement.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Diso60090(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Ejadike:
yes you can my Gee.. Just believe that you will. As for me, I'm getting a Bugatti next year by God's grace.

See them poor men gang na poor man prayer
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

@bolded, what are you saying? Sounds like a zombie's statement.
YOU ARE RIGHT

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Offpoint: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2018
You guys should stop posting this kind of of cars on nairaland jor, this nairaland not billionaireLand... you don't know what the devil is pushing me to do whenever I see all these
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by AlphaStyles(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2018
if i get this one eeh i be don oo
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by SexTin(f): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Wow, Really Nice

List Of Countries Who Are Switching From Fossil Fuel Cars To Electric Cars / The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Lincoln Unveils The Special-edition Continental With Suicide Doors. (PHOTOS)