Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Secret EXPOSED: Nairaland + Facebook = Maximum Sales - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secret EXPOSED: Nairaland + Facebook = Maximum Sales (577 Views)

How To Browse For Free For The Next One Year Secret Exposed!! / Fiverr Cash Secret Exposed Make $284 Per Day. / New Money Making Secret Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret EXPOSED: Nairaland + Facebook = Maximum Sales by Maximus85(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
If you have noticed me (Maximus85) on the great nigerian forum, Nairaland, you will notice that all I do is talk business. I have a cliche which is small scale business. It's understandable that most of us cannot afford large start up capital but we can start small.

The internet has given us different ways to help our small scale businesses succeed but it is not that obvious to many.

Advertisement is basically letting people know what you are selling or the services you are rendering. Advertisement doesn't just go into any market but a specific segment or else it might be a waste of time, energy and resources.

Here is where I come in. I will segement the market and ascertain the segement in which your business will flourish. I will create articles for forums and also create and maintain a page for your business on facebook and nairaland.

I was doing this for close pals just for fun but I realise that its really working for them. So I have decided to extend this great offer to small scale business owners like me.

You don't have to spend a fortune to make people know about your business and services. With these two great platforms that I have mentioned, we can make it work.

Here is one of the successful adverts I have done. In fact we have gotten 3 to 4 contracts through this advert.
www.nairaland.com/976840/quality-nigeria-made-kitchen-bakery#11259740

You can contact me in case you have further questions.
08095919701 or email: maximus_consult85@yahoo.com or BlackBerry Messenger:30BB8077

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Website With Already Goods / Asphalt, Crush Stone, Mc1 Etc... / Latest Nigeria Business Ideas Formula.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.