Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Browse For Free For The Next One Year Secret Exposed!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Browse For Free For The Next One Year Secret Exposed!! (565 Views)

Fiverr Cash Secret Exposed Make $284 Per Day. / Secret EXPOSED: Nairaland + Facebook = Maximum Sales / The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse For Free For The Next One Year Secret Exposed!! by berryhill: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Discover How To Configure Your MTN Sim Card By Yourself And Browse With It 24/7 For Free At An Unbelievably Super-Fast Jet Speed For The Next One Year Guaranteed! Join over 500 Nigerians Who Are Already Enjoying This One-Year Free Internet Service And Say Goodbye To Monthly Data Subscription..Please this is not Magic Sim but a secret method i've been using to browse with my MTN line for free for 1year and 6months.. If you're in Anambra we can meet one on one for you to know i mean business but if you're outside Anambra you can pay for the e-book that will teach you step by step with pictures of how you will be able to configure your MTN sim to browse for free For One Year..The e-book is #1,500.. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL MAYOR ON 0810-027-1279, God Bless You All.
Re: How To Browse For Free For The Next One Year Secret Exposed!! by lirusehn(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mtcheww. Too long i cant read 'em

1 Like

Re: How To Browse For Free For The Next One Year Secret Exposed!! by berryhill: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Too long for you to read, well keep on paying for your internet connection if you can afford it

(1) (Reply)

Scrap- 60,000tons Train Track For Sale / Database Driven Website Training In Lagos. Details Inside. / The Great Song Featuring Captainmusic Now Available In Spotify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.