Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red (18882 Views)

Netanyahu Turns Down Obama Meeting And Cancels US Trip / River In China Mysteriously Turns Bloody Red Overnight / US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by ajetunde: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
This happened on friday, 7th september 2012. The river is known as the “golden watercourse and is the longest river in Asia and the third longest in the world.

Chinese officials have blamed industrial pollution for the sudden discolouration of the renown river, the News.com.au reports.

The Yangtze is called ‘golden waterway’ because of the heavy rainfall it receives year-round.

The river runs through Chongqing, the largest industrial and commercial center.

http://news.yahoo.com/chinas-golden-waterway-yangtze-river-mysteriously-turns-blood-055644284.html

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Chanchit: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Blood of God....! shocked

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by JUO(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
THAT IS END TIME

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by blacksta(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Industrialization cause am

3 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
What is this?? shocked shocked
Is there any Pharaoh, holding the Israelites in china?

8 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Godjone(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
End time fast approaching

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Kslib(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Omo see free red wine!!!

5 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ok. Na industrial polution cause am.
I 4 fear.
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by acidtalk: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
Waste from industrialization will turn the water Black or discoloured and not RED.

That's definitly a warning sign.
But Chinese (asians in general) as stubborn as they are will never heed to correction from idolizing their gods.

i

3 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by casestudy: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
omo see sapele water!!
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Afam4eva(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
JUO: THAT IS END TIME
Everything na end time for una.

9 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Kx: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
I beg to disagree.
[size=14pt]What level of pollution will turn a flowing river red?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
REVELATION 16 VS 4 The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Jungleprince1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
The begining of the end

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: REVELATION 16 VS 4 The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood
obadiah i thought u mentioned once that mostof those things written werent literal
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by achi4u(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Chinese pharoh vs nigerias immigrant
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
The truth is the last time this sort of thing happened was in egypt thousands of years ago.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Amazon824: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
Have you discovered the beginning that you look forward to the end..
blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning for he shall know the end.
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is of cause definitely due to industrialization as well put,but one cannot help but wonder,a river that LARGE?? We are talking of the 3rd largest in the world here. . .not 2 sound too spiritual or anything here but,u still cannot rule it out...

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by logica(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: REVELATION 16 VS 4 The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood
You can see "rivers" is in plural. I'm waiting for the Nile and River Niger to turn red.

4 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nairalanders can qualify and conclude sha....

Read this

According to the report, the Yangtze is regarded as being too fast-flowing and large to generate a 'red tide' effect associated with bacteria infestations of low-oxygen ponds.

An industrial dye used in firework wrappers was blamed when another Chinese river, the Jian, turned red last year, the report said. (ANI)

So make una dey read something before concluding.... Even if end-time is near, nobody knows, only God and the others in trinity does....

5 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
i just ran a quick search thru google and i discovered,that cannot happen yet,chpt 16 comes when men has been given a choice of accepting the mark of the beast and live,or not and die(one way ticket 2 heaven) and last time i checked,i dont av any beasty mark and i'm still alive.so this is just INDUSTRIALIZATION!!!

3 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Kslib: Omo see free red wine!!!

go dive get drunk and hope u don't get drowned
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by TerryCarr(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
the Chinese(east Asians) are not christian so don't poison there cultures with your Jesus BS grin
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by maclatunji: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Zeddicus: What is this?? shocked shocked
Is there any Pharaoh, holding the Israelites in china?

The Tibetans #Notfunny
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
TerryCarr: the Chinese(east Asians) are not christian so don't poison there cultures with your Jesus BS grin
and so? Are they not part of the world?
'm not making any postulates that its the end time here but when it comes. . .no part of earth will be left untouched
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by livapul86(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
Abeg, make the World end joor. I don tire to dey find work.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by TerryCarr(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: and so? Are they not part of the world?
'm not making any postulates that its the end time here but when it comes. . .no part of earth will be left untouched
blah blah some religions don't have "end of times"
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by NobleAngell(f): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Everything na end time for una.
Oya dey dere naaaaa. E go shock u lyk high tension wire.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by hardbody: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dunce=Duncer=Duncest

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.