Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,241 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red (18802 Views)

Netanyahu Turns Down Obama Meeting And Cancels US Trip / River In China Mysteriously Turns Bloody Red Overnight / US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
maclatunji:

The Tibetans #Notfunny

Then the Uighurs.

I will try and get more details from the Chinese about this story. It looks unlikely that an entire river this size would change colour just because of pollution. There could be microbial activity as well.
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by SamMilla1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
This kind of news should not be revealed to Nigerians, especially those living in Lagos. Dont get me wrong, thats where you have the highest concentration of Churches in the whole Planet Earth.

Reasons are :
Some Pastors will tell their followers that he predicted it a week or so before it happened, the sheepish followers will shout Alleluya and spread the news through danfos, okadas etc.

Some will tell their followers that he dreamt about it but God told him not to reveal it and the sheepish followers will shout alleluya as if their leader always have secret meetings with God.

Silly ones will call it end time as if they know the begining.

Id1ots will start packing their belongings and heading down to village as if the end time will not reach there.

4 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by DonHummer(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
If na 4 naija dis one hapn..dem go tok sa spiritual tins
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by redsun(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Toxic pollution is the cost of industrialization and wanton aquisitions,which may in turn leads to the total downfall of "greedy man".

The more we reap the earth of what we dont actually need,the more we destroy our existence.Man is like a bulldozer that destroys senselessly as he goes.

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by IlCapitano(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
When people call xtians sheep they're not always referring to their gentle nature. Sheep are generally dumb creatures.A river turns red and you start quoting the Bible.Religion is not an excuse to jettison your senses.

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: obadiah i thought u mentioned once that mostof those things written werent literal
not everything in the bible is literal. this is literal. most in the book of revelations is literal. those are actual scenes of what will happen in the pre-tribulation. you may see a few symbolic verses like 'a third of trees will be destroyed' or ' a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns upon its 7 heads' but for the most part, the book of revelation is about end times happenings.
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Acidosis(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
How about testing the sample in the lab?
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by teddy2011: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Bobbystanley(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
And how does it concern me?
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
logica: You can see "rivers" is in plural. I'm waiting for the Nile and River Niger to turn red.
this is only the beginning. you know how many tornadoes and earthquakes was recorded in august ? over 20 worldwide
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: i just ran a quick search thru google and i discovered,that cannot happen yet,chpt 16 comes when men has been given a choice of accepting the mark of the beast and live,or not and die(one way ticket 2 heaven) and last time i checked,i dont av any beasty mark and i'm still alive.so this is just INDUSTRIALIZATION!!!
the mark of the beast is democracy and homosexualism and capitalism and the american way of life. if you reject democracy you will not be able to buy and sell ( iran and cuba embargo ).

2 Likes

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
TerryCarr: blah blah some religions don't have "end of times"
"some religions" are not right

just because they dont doesnt mean there isnt an end time. . .even science itself believes it
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
The African man and his superstitious beleifs, if this had happened in Nigeria, it would have been a Mecca. Suddenly everyone is screaming 'end time', Christians forget they're only a small sect in a large world, there are more Hindus and Bhuddists than Christians, stop forcing your views on others.

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by pendusky(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls wher does it flow to? River Niger? Scary! Lol
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: the mark of the beast is democracy and homosexualism and capitalism and the american way of life. if you reject democracy you will not be able to buy and sell ( iran and cuba embargo ).
u said most things in the book of revelations are literal,and i really do not see the mark of the beast being any different,and i do not see anything wrong with democracy and capitalism.no one is forcing anyone 2 be homosexuals. . .so i disagree
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by TerryCarr(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: "some religions" are not right

just because they dont doesnt mean there isnt an end time. . .even science itself believes it
yea but not a religious one and it will be man made plus it will not be the end of the world humanity will live on for now. what do you mean some religions are not right angry
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: this is only the beginning. you know how many tornadoes and earthquakes was recorded in august ? over 20 worldwide
and dey werent jus earthquakes, dey were GREAT earthquakes exactly d way it ws written in Luke 21 vs 11 ''When you hear of great earthquakes, famines....''

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
pendusky: Pls wher does it flow to? River Niger? Scary! Lol
rivers dont REALLY link like seas and oceans do,and last time i checked,River Niger in west africa and nOt asia. . .u are safegringrin
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by deols(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
So,What exactly is God telling us?

Is this one of the signs of the last hour?

I ask these questions because, you know, when you say things you have no proof for, you are sinning against God. In the bid to call towards God,be careful of what you say.

And I am not saying this doesnt have the hand of God in it. As 'not a leaf falls but it is written in a clear record'.(qur'an).
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by TerryCarr(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
safarigirl: The African man and his superstitious beleifs, if this had happened in Nigeria, it would have been a Mecca. Suddenly everyone is screaming 'end time', Christians forget they're only a small sect in a large world, there are more Hindus and Bhuddists than Christians, stop forcing your views on others.
somebody gets it grin
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: "some religions" are not right

whatever makes you beleive yours is the right one, in the end, Christians are just like the Muslims they condemn, only, not as violent, but the same bigotry flows through their bloods. Damn! I wish I was Hindu

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by TerryCarr(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: the mark of the beast is democracy and homosexualism and capitalism and the american way of life. if you reject democracy you will not be able to buy and sell ( iran and cuba embargo ).
blah blah blah
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
safarigirl: whatever makes you beleive yours is the right one, in the end, Christians are just like the Muslims they condemn, only, not as violent, but the same bigotry flows through their bloods. Damn! I wish I was Hindu
ehe go download Hindu application form from google na. Why ar yu disturbn us wit it??

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
TerryCarr: yea but not a religious one and it will be man made plus it will not be the end of the world humanity will live on for now. what do you mean some religions are not right angry
the shifting of the poles is not man made,what some scientists are speculating about the planet nibru is not man-mad. . .december 21st is not man-made,gr8 earthquakes and volcanoes are not man-made,these are some of the ways scientits say the world wud end.infact what they are saying now is that we are hundreds of years due,so bottom line,religious or not,this world wud end. . .and yes most of if not all of Humanity will be wiped(that is according 2 science)

religions,theologies. . .will all end as part of this world,the only way 2 heaven is thru jesus,and only christianity supports that

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by TerryCarr(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: the shifting of the poles is not man made,what some scientists are speculating about the planet nibru is not man-mad. . .december 21st is not man-made,gr8 earthquakes and volcanoes are not man-made,these are some of the ways scientits say the world wud end.infact what they are saying now is that we are hundreds of years due,so bottom line,religious or not,this world wud end. . .and yes most of if not all of Humanity will be wiped(that is according 2 science)

religions,theologies. . .will all end as part of this world,the only way 2 heaven is thru jesus,and only christianity supports that
conspiracy BS
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by tiwasiaife(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dis is a result to diff tributries and runoff waters that empties into this water. During precipitatn/rain the runoff waters tends 2 chanel into the river.The water current during heavy rainfall tends to be fast thereby eroding alot of debris and some sediment particles which are reddish-brown i color due to the presence oo mineral 4gaematite,limonite etc which usually gvs the soil its reddish color. This is simple geology. Tnx ekenekwam unu.
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: u said most things in the book of revelations are literal,and i really do not see the mark of the beast being any different,and i do not see anything wrong with democracy and capitalism.no one is forcing anyone 2 be homosexuals. . .so i disagree
try telling that to iran, cuba, iraq, and other countries that have been invaded because they refuse to give people rights to be whatever they want. THIS THING IS SPIRITUAL MAN. YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE. YOUR SPIRITUAL EYE IS DEAD. although the more important motive is also stealing resources. the thief come but to steal kill and destroy
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
safarigirl: whatever makes you beleive yours is the right one, in the end, Christians are just like the Muslims they condemn, only, not as violent, but the same bigotry flows through their bloods. Damn! I wish I was Hindu
jesus did not come 2 condemn but 2 save. . .we are just as guilty of sin as everyone else,the main tin is just for one 2 repent and ask for grace,the End is very near,and i dont just believe its the right one,i know it is

plus,u av every right 2 your own opinion,one of the greatest gifts of God 2 man is free will,that is why u wud not see any christian forcing anybody,if u dont want 2 be a christian we wud not kill anybody because of that. . .like i said,its a free world

1 Like

Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by tiwasiaife(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dis is as result to diff tributries and runoff waters that empties into this water. During precipitatn/rain the runoff waters tends 2 chanel into the river.The water current during heavy rainfall tends to be fast thereby eroding alot of debris and some sediment particles which are reddish-brown i color due to the presence of mineral Haematite,limonite etc which usually gvs the soil its reddish color. This is simple geology. Tnx ekenekwam unu.
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by TerryCarr(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: jesus did not come 2 condemn but 2 save. . .we are just as guilty of sin as everyone else,the main tin is just for one 2 repent and ask for grace,the End is very near,and i dont just believe its the right one,i know it is

plus,u av every right 2 your own opinion,one of the greatest gifts of God 2 man is free will,that is why u wud not see any christian forcing anybody,if u dont want 2 be a christian we wud not kill anybody because of that. . .like i said,its a free world
our Gods and or Goddess
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Shaw007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: try telling that to iran, cuba, iraq, and other countries that have been invaded because they refuse to give people rights to be whatever they want. THIS THING IS SPIRITUAL MAN. YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE. YOUR SPIRITUAL EYE IS DEAD
i dont think so. . .the bible did not state that only a part of the world would be affected by what u state(the middle east). . .No one would be exepmted. . .a lot of things still has 2 take place b4 this,this right here is just industrialization
Re: China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red by Santino1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Chai, see religious people oooo......End time ko....

Ask a micropaleontologist to explain cocolithophore and diatom bloom to you, I'm sure you'll all be convinced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State / US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.