Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

A Childhood Photo Of May D - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Childhood Photo Of May D (13177 Views)

150million House Said To Be Owned By May D Na Lie!!! Na Rented Oooo!!!!! / MAY D Now KEEPING Malice With P-square: / Listen/download Here: Davido Bless Me Ft May D [new O.b.o Album] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by SKYLAC(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by UyiIredia(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
ha ha ha.
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by NeuroBoss(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
If I ask that multi-million dollar question now, the disgruntled ppl ban me. Mtchew airikan sekan ti picture MayD fi make FP. Make I dey soak my garri dey go jo
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Adanyebe: Guys I just manage to sneak this very one out of his old days album... and now a super star to say
I laugh at you in Boko Haram. How are we even sure that this is May D in the picture and not your ill fed Junior Brother? SMH.
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by kedukc(m): 3:45am On Sep 11, 2012
if i carry dis picture go market, how many cups of garri will it fetch me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by perez019(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2012
Pethan: If I may ask who is may D?
May D is ur biological father, he bleeped ur mum way back, u beta go for a DNA test.
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by Flygerian1(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2012
ziccoit: Pls can somebody explain in simple language how does this pic and the likes add to the knowledge of individual NLander?
Better stil, how does it reduce the high price of Gharrie in the market.
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by Osrachingy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mization: The topic says "A childhood photo of May D". Yet some people opened it and started complaining, But who forced u to open the thread in d first place. #Just thinking loud#

The only way pple lyk u cud get to kno in ur dumb skull dt dis kinda post aint worth d front page is when pple xpress deir dissatisfaction tru em comments. why do pple protest?? Grow up man
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by FunkyBday(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
hahah, dude's luks like he's staring at Ibadi! lol. Y'all checkout this photo blog www.myfunkybirthday..com
Re: A Childhood Photo Of May D by Goodychizy: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
He's more dan a super star

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerians You Never Knew Won Grammy Awards [+pictures] / Photo Of The Day (SEE FOUR WIVES) / Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.