Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? (613 Views)

Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) / Is Jesus Really God? / Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? by ikdaniels(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nigeria as a Nation is Blessed with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. But quiet lately, it looks as if the bad and the ugly side of the nation is begining to over rule the good.
The Church has been made a money money making venture and the Lord's Sheep has been led astray and confused. Scandals about so called men of God has become a normal news. As the clock of Time winds down, will Jesus meet one righteous man upon return?
Re: Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2012
ikdaniels: Nigeria as a Nation is Blessed with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. But quiet lately, it looks as if the bad and the ugly side of the nation is begining to over rule the good.
The Church has been made a money money making venture and the Lord's Sheep has been led astray and confused. Scandals about so called men of God has become a normal news. As the clock of Time winds down, will Jesus meet one righteous man upon return?

He will, bro. He Himself has promised that He will not lose any committed to Him. Said Paul with words that were born in my own heart as well, "I know Him Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed to Him against that day."

Jesus Himself said that because iniquity would abound the love of many would wax cold. But He went on to add that if the days were not shortened, the very elect themselves would not be saved. In other words, the trial will not destroy that which is true to Him because the days will be shortened.

Do not despair. Beneath us are the everlasting arms.
Re: Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? by CrazyMan(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2012
Ihedinobi: He will, bro. He Himself has promised that He will not lose any committed to Him. Said Paul with words that were born in my own heart as well, "I know Him Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed to Him against that day."

Jesus Himself said that because iniquity would abound the love of many would wax cold. But He went on to add that if the days were not shortened, the very elect themselves would not be saved. In other words, the trial will not destroy that which is true to Him because the days will be shortened.

Do not despair. Beneath us are the everlasting arms.
Well said
Re: Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2012
Let him come first, then all other things will follow. E don tey wey im dey come and no dey arrive. Let him start coming so that he can arrive, finally. We dey wait.
ikdaniels: Nigeria as a Nation is Blessed with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. But quiet lately, it looks as if the bad and the ugly side of the nation is begining to over rule the good.
Re: Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2012
Jenwitemi: Let him come first, then all other things will follow. E don tey wey im dey come and no dey arrive. Let him start coming so that he can arrive, finally. We dey wait.

You de wait? Wait for wetin? How Jesus coming take concern you?
Re: Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
E no concern me at all because i know for sure he ain't coming back. I am only humoring you poor sods because you guys seem to take his return too seriously.
Ihedinobi:

You de wait? Wait for wetin? How Jesus coming take concern you?
Re: Will Jesus Really See Faith When He Returns? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
Will Jesus really see Nigerians when he returns?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars / Name And Recognition / Armaggeddon: Real Or Symbolic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.