Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Most Profitable Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most Profitable Business (3600 Views)

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Profitable Business by Manweysabi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
hottprince:
didnt see it.pls resnd
av resent it. Thanks
Re: Most Profitable Business by arbitrage: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
hottprince:
click on d persn's profile n click on send email to ds user.
he/she'll get it in email box
Everytime I log onto nairaland, I see alert on top of 2 PM sent to me but I wouldn't know where to click to read it or could it be that I have read it in my inbox and yet it's still alerting in Nairaland?
Re: Most Profitable Business by hottprince: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
arbitrage:
Everytime I log onto nairaland, I see alert on top of 2 PM sent to me but I wouldn't know where to click to read it or could it be that I have read it in my inbox and yet it's still alerting in Nairaland?
most likely
Re: Most Profitable Business by yetown(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
FISH FARMING MADE EASY, NO MORE CONCRETE/ BLOCK/ EARTHEN PONDS.

Use of collapsible mobile pond is ideal for urban dwellers and a very easy way to raise your own fish.
The mobile pond as shown below is an ideal mobile fish pond for your both front yard and back yard farming.

Advantages of Using a Collapsible Mobile Polygon Fish Pond:
1. It is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
2. It can hold water for as long as you want.
3. It can easily be removed and carried to another location.
4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartments.
5. The use of the mobile ponds is cheaper compared to concrete tanks.
6. It is an ideal pond for a starter or anyone who wants to start small.
7. With this type of collapsible mobile polygon pond (10ftx10ft), you can start your fish business with capital as low as N80, 000 / $500 (Cost of pond).

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT:
Netagric Farm
netagricfarm@gmail.com

Re: Most Profitable Business by yetown(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
FISH FARMING MADE EASY, NO MORE CONCRETE/ BLOCK/ EARTHEN PONDS

Use of collapsible mobile pond is ideal for urban dwellers and a very easy way to raise your own fish.
The mobile pond as shown below is an ideal mobile fish pond for your both front yard and back yard farming.

Advantages of Using a Collapsible Mobile Polygon Fish Pond:
1. It is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
2. It can hold water for as long as you want.
3. It can easily be removed and carried to another location.
4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartments.
5. The use of the mobile ponds is cheaper compared to concrete tanks.
6. It is an ideal pond for a starter or anyone who wants to start small.
7. With this type of collapsible mobile polygon pond (10ftx10ft), you can start your fish business with capital as low as N80, 000 / $500 (Cost of pond).

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT:
Netagric Farm
netagricfarm@gmail.com

Re: Most Profitable Business by sp2002(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!!
i will advice you invest in this fast growing and most profitable agricultural business. we establish for new comers and consult for existing ones. for more info call:
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
rukril farms & feedmill
tj.sp2002@gmail.com
www.sp2002.gnbo.com.ng

we also buy and sell land and landed properties within ibeju-lekki axis of lagos state and outside the state
Re: Most Profitable Business by biz1234: 2:01am On Sep 23, 2012
Internet business is the sure way to go, if you ask me, there are huge potentials for making it big on the internet. With over 6 Billion people as your market, what more can I say... Learn the basics of internet business and you will be better for it.
Re: Most Profitable Business by grootman: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
I will say STOCK LOTS BUSINESS because alot of companies are liquidated or bankrupt in Europe and they are selling their whole company products at a very very very cheap prices and when i mean cheap prices, i mean shoes or clothes selling for 0.50 cent euros......If you doubt it ,contact me and i will send you pictures, prices and quantities etc of any products that you might be interested in. contact me if you want to know more, We are a fully registerd company in Europe and We can use LETTER OF CREDIT for the payment etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Influential Entrepreneurs In Nigeria 2016(Pictures) / How To Ship Goods From 1688 And Alibaba To Nigeria / Pure Water Business In Nigeria ( Pure Water Production In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.