Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today (10942 Views)

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by biz1234: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
What is the most profitable business to start in Nigeria of today?
Please I need you guys to give realistic suggestions in this regard.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by Businesstools(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
I think Fast Food.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by highlevel8: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
Information technology.

Meanwhile:
We need N1M to pay back N1.5M in one year.

Or

N2M to pay N3M in one year.

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, and we want to launch our products.

Contact -
highlevelng@gmail.com
0802 3406063
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pure water business!
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by karlxavier(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2012
pls pals, this is an interesting thread and we should keep it alive. What are ur suggestions?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2012
neksummi: Pure water business!
karlxavier: pls pals, this is an interesting thread and we should keep it alive. What are ur suggestions?
Ok. Let me be more serious. Get a business that'l give u leverage and residual income. If u're thinking of gaining financial freedom, these two things must be in place. Leverage allows u to earn on the effort of others. Someone said he'd rather earn on 1% of the efforts of 100 than on 100% of his own effort. There's only a little u can do in 24 hours. But when u have hundreds to thousands of pple working on their businesses even if it's just few hours a day and u get to benefit cos they are somehow connected to you, you'l be better for it. Residual income allows u earn continouesly without putting in additional effort apart from the initial effort u put in in setting up the business. Usually the best way to start even when you have limited resources is to join a very good company with good products are in high demand and have excellent training and support. In this way you own your own business but u dont bother urself with inventory, bills, taxes, employees to pay etc. There are many good companies out there you can choose from. But if u want to know what my recommendation is, email bobrecommends2012@gmail.com or text ur best email address to 08063306838. Thanks for reading through.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by Honeycity(f): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
neksummi: Ok. Let me be more serious. Get a business that'l give u leverage and residual income. If u're thinking of gaining financial freedom, these two things must be in place. Leverage allows u to earn on the effort of others. Someone said he'd rather earn on 1% of the efforts of 100 than on 100% of his own effort. There's only a little u can do in 24 hours. But when u have hundreds to thousands of pple working on their businesses even if it's just few hours a day and u get to benefit cos they are somehow connected to you, you'l be better for it. Residual income allows u earn continouesly without putting in additional effort apart from the initial effort u put in in setting up the business. Usually the best way to start even when you have limited resources is to join a very good company with good products are in high demand and have excellent training and support. In this way you own your own business but u dont bother urself with inventory, bills, taxes, employees to pay etc. There are many good companies out there you can choose from. But if u want to know what my recommendation is, email bobrecommends2012@gmail.com or text ur best address to 08063306838. Thanks for reading through.
why asking people to call you or email you when you can easily put such info here?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
Honeycity:
why asking people to call you or email you when you can easily put such info here?
Because if i put any link here it's going to violate nairaland's rule and the post will be hidden. That's just my reason otherwise i would av placed it here. Does that satisfy you? Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by goldline76(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
Honeycity:
What is the email address and phone sms services meant for? Is it not to receive messages? He did not ask us for anyother thing else. So I don't see anything wrong with that. Beside the serious ones will take action if they want.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
goldline76: What is the email address and phone sms services meant for? Is it not to receive messages? He did not ask us for anyother thing else. So I don't see anything wrong with that. Beside the serious ones will take action if they want.
Thanks my brother. "You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action." Anthony Robbins Text ur best email address to 08063306838 for my recommendation.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by biz1234: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2012
So far so good, you guys are contributing your quoter to help some one. What ever you proffer, please be more concrete.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2012
It isn't easy to persevere when you cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes doubt sets in. Whatever you decide to go into, persevere until you see results.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by jam04(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Invest in granite stones business
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by Afam4eva(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2012
Any business that involves selling a product or rendering a service that almost everyone uses is the most profitable. For example, fast food business is one of those profitable ventures.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: Any business that involves selling a product or rendering a service that almost everyone uses is the most profitable. For example, fast food business is one of those profitable ventures.

You're not wrong. Don't you also think something that will keep people in good health is also a "killer"? People get emotionally attached to something that saved their lives or something that keeps them in good health. That's why you need my recommendation of this health and wellness biz that is launching in Nigeria this month.

Just text your best email to 08063306838 for details.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by Djdavie(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ neksummi im interested , please send me a mail on dizzynet001@yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
If I miss your email don't blame me for it cos I said you should text your best email to 08063306838 or send an email to borecommends2012@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by chucy: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hello guys.
Speaking of Business opportunities and investments, "www.smsbooth.net is for sale!"
Call me on 08035810726 to Own this Bulk SMS website where you can sell sms units to people at your own rate, have and manage unlimited users/resellers through a friendly Admin control panel and take total control of contents of the website.
The SMS gateway is already branded, Unlimited hosting, User friendly features, loaded with 25,000 SMS units and has existing users.
You can change the Name, domain, pricing and packages if you which.

I built this site so i can add it my portfolio so am selling it basically because i dont need it anymore. Call me for negotiation if you are interested in buying this site.

Price starts from 80,000
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by neksummi(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2012
Your price is too high. Bring it down and we could talk. If u can come down reach me on 08063306838
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by shortiespro: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Neksummi,if u do have a legit biz to share, do it here, no need to ask pple to sms u . Voilating NL rules. Lolz not a. Good excuse.uve respond with 4 different email address to diff topics today. I see dat eagerness of needing some money too soon. U can't see it on nl. Lolzz. Try to be real.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Easiest And Proven way To Make money online in Nigeria

Hey,

This is unlike anything you've ever seen...

It's the only thing I've seen in the past couple
of years that actually has the potential to make
you money within ONE Week...

And you don't even really need to "earn" it, you
just need to make the right choice...

You choose one of two options, and when you make
the right choice, you get paid immediately...

Trust me, you need to see this.

http://www.maxtimeline..com

No, you're not going to get rich or anything, but
this can make you up to N10,000 within the week...

And yes, that's a real number.

I didn't just make it up, and when you see how it
works, you'll understand why it's so easy, and so
fast too...

Here's how it works:

Thanks & Good Luck,
Ikenna Obi

P.S. Don't worry, you don't need to be technical
at all... you don't even need a website. This is
not your normal "online marketing" stuff...

You don't need to sell anything, or even talk to
anyone... like I said, this is NOT like anything
you've ever seen before.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by noblefrank31(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
You can try recharge card printing. I do it and its very profitable on a large scale. Contact me for the free details. As for online business, there are scammers all over the place. But freelancing is good. I presently work on a freelancing site where i earn above N5000 daily. Lots of nigerians are working there too. Visit the first link in my signature below and register free of charge and start making money. No time !!!
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by emailguru: 4:16am On Jun 27, 2012
Check out the following websites which are for sale:

www.earnmoneysecret.com
www.mybusinessnewsletter.com
www.howtoapproachwomentips.com

All the websites are loaded with money making programs plus unique articles. Am selling them because I have several of such and its giving me headache managing them.

Buying them will enable you make money online guaranteed..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by davidzfarm(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
try and sell what people use on a daily basis.expecially food items. poultry for example, you can never go wrong and fall into 419.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by chioma134: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
@poster,opening a traditional business will involve a lot of work on your part. In my opinion,network marketing or MLM is very good if you have the right training and a good system that works in place. A lot of people have a wrong opinion of the business,but if you do some research,you'll find out it is one of the most profitable businesses if you have the right system in place. The internet has simplified it greatly,making it easier to generate leads/interested prospects. I would advise you to take advantage of this because many great and wealthy men have done it,and have succeeded. Look for knowledgeable sponsors willing to teach, not those who still do the business the old way,thereby achieving little results. MLM /Network marketing is in the words of Robert Kiyosaki,"the business of the 21st century".Read the following and visit my blog in my signature for more information.

MLM / NETWORK MARKETING QUOTES

· “Of all the entrepreneurial opportunities available today, one of the most important is direct selling, also called network marketing.” — Paul Zane Pilzer, Famous Economist and Best-selling Author

· “If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business.” -Robert Kiyosaki, Investor, Entrepreneur and Best-selling Author.

· “Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” -Robert Kiyosaki

· “Network marketing is the fastest growing business model in the world today.” -Robert Kiyosaki

· “If you are a person with big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then the network marketing business is definitely a business for you. You can start your business part-time at first and then as your business grows, you can help other people start their part-time business. This is a value worth having – a business and people who help others make their dreams come true.” -Robert Kiyosaki

· “I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.” -Donald Trump, American Business Magnate and Co-author of “Why We Want You To Be Rich”

· “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.” -Brian Tracy

· “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” -Brian Tracy

· “I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.” -J. Paul Getty, American Industrialist

· “Take action every day. It doesn’t have to be dramatic action, but every day, stick with it. Spend time on things that make you proud, that stretch and strengthen you.” -Phillip Humbert

· Robert Kiyosaki says, “The richest people in the world look for and build networks, everyone else looks for work.”
· “Networking is an essential part of building wealth.” -Armstrong Williams
· “A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.” John D. Rockefeller
Join Forever Living Business opportunity today. Contact +2348035087631 or visit http://diary-of-a-network-marketer..com/
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today by biz1234: 5:01am On Sep 27, 2012
While I agree with you, let me also stress that not all network are good and not every one has the flare for network marketing. As such, the only way forward for any one to build lasting wealth is to own a system that, that have control over. There is nothing like owning your business. Start one today and build it to an empire. I know it might take time, but if you are patient, you will get there.

(1) (Reply)

Saclux Paint Office Umuahia Gutted By Fire [VIDEO] / Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election / Ram Rearing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.