Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter (31901 Views)

Money Give Birth To Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by oladan308: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Ndkings1(m): 3:49am On Sep 12, 2012
This is technology!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by maryswags: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2012
rotexsky: Who gives a heck if she gave birth to her own mother? I really don't see how this affects the price of ........in the market,hisses in vernacular

U are a wicked witch / wizard!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by maryswags: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2012
Pakavy: na jum'at day nah,wetin u dey insinuate?

Mstchewww... religious lunatic friday is simply a day of the week

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by timmy7(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
Yello1: things are really happening,end time i guess

what is endtime about this? Dont let us be too quick to attach endtime to occurence such as this...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by aiibee(f): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
A mother's love

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Pakavy(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2012
casket: It is called SURROGACY !
or natural incubator!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by supersta: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
ikunku tete shocked some times i feel like humans could be turned to dolls http://www.advertbuk..com
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Wow! Its great, but i don't get how this granny managed to pull through this feat. Surrogates are meant to be young(well at least young enough to not have exceeded menopause) anyway sha, i'll do a research on her case to know better. Thanks 4 sharing this with us@poster.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by clip: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Technology is good when you use it in the right direction
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Yello1(m): 1:10am On Oct 07, 2012
splendidb20:

End time indeed, ediot
wat a talk!!!...many are sick...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by lovethsophia: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
This one pass technology. Am silent
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Benlow: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2012
SCIENCE,a very big word,but God remains original.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by princeonx: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2013
Yello1: things are really happening,end time i guess
You end time folks should make it fast! Trailer no dey pass una side? Or you no fit jump off building? Better still, climb transformer go baf! That will save us from the over and over hearing of you guys end time gist! Rain fall for morning, End time! Sun shine for afternoon, end time!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Visocrate(m): 3:16am On Jul 03, 2013
success there i believe with time the ban on human cloning shall be lifted and humans can be cloned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / Is It Advisable To Have A Telecommunication "Mast" Close To A House? / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.