Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures (20859 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by fe32(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2012

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by fe32(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
pictures

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by asha80(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin embarassed
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by oderemo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
when are we going to get things right in ths country for heaven sake.?
jesus wept.

1 Like

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by mojounited(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
shocked And what has the Ministry of Sports been doing since?? angry
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by olivertwist: 12:22am On Sep 11, 2012
shocked shocked shocked :oIf they are not using the pitch for sport anymore, why can't they allow farmers to plant cassava on it. At least, it will reduce the price of ***** and cassava bread. grin grin grin grin

39 Likes

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by mutiply: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2012
Am sure a budget was made for the maintainance of this staduim,bt if it was ommited,the money amos adamu stole from this project would have been used to maintain this stadium for years to come.

1 Like

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2012
olivertwist: shocked shocked shocked :oIf they are not using the pitch for sport anymore, why can't they allow farmers to plant cassava on it. At least, it will reduce the price of ***** and cassava bread. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2012
mojounited: shocked And what has the Ministry of Sports been doing since?? angry

^^^They've been engaged in their primary assignment: which is cutting deals, chasing contracts (that they don't have the competence or interest to execute) through proxies or fake companies, going abroad on fact-finding missions, sampling pepper soup or ishiewu for the greater part of their working day....chased down with chilled bottles of gulder or guinness, servicing the secretary or cleaner in quick 5 minute marathon sprint sessions (lets face it, they couldn't last any longer could they?.....not with their beer bellies and saggy man-ti/ts undecided), etc-etc-etc angry.

The actual work of seeing to the maintainance and proper utilization of sports facilities is nothing more than an annoying distraction!

7 Likes

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 11, 2012
Roads, power plants, hospitals, airports, bridges, everything. They all suffer similar fate.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2012
I saw the first picture load, and I thought to myself "What is SaharaReporters trying to do here?". But what the heck? If money is the problem, I am sure there are probably some sports clubs out in Abuja that would certainly help bring in some money to take care of the facility. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Later now, dem go spend money to fix am come dey call all of una make una come sing halleluia!
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by cfours: 3:13am On Sep 11, 2012
olivertwist: shocked shocked shocked :oIf they are not using the pitch for sport anymore, why can't they allow farmers to plant cassava on it. At least, it will reduce the price of ***** and cassava bread. grin grin grin grin

lwkmd grin grin

also, is 'garri' a censored word now?
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by indmix: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2012
This is deliberate on the part of the officials entrusted with the general maintenance of the stadium. As usual they will wait until it gets very bad and at the very point that the place needs to be used, contract sum almost equivalent to the original cost of constructing the stadium will be paid for reconstruction. How can a beautiful stadium like this be allowed to lain fallow? Well, the govt does not give a hoot about its citizens welfare so I would not be surprised about their insensitivity to any public facility or infrastructure.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Jisunpack: 3:46am On Sep 11, 2012
Photoshop! una sabi say Sahara reporters na gossips.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by kodewrita(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Photoshop! una sabi say Sahara reporters na gossips.

How can a human being not believe what he can see clearly? Its up to the ministry to prove SR wrong by posting the right pictures.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Super1759: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Photoshop! una sabi say Sahara reporters na gossips.

who bring this kindergaten pikin come here. How is this a photoshop?

2 Likes

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Super1759: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2012
I don't just know what is wrong with us. I was listening to news days back when INEC cried out that the laptops and equipment used for voter's card are rottling away. And this is our stadium that they spent miilions on few years back.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Jisunpack: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2012
*Sarcasm Alerts* cool

Super1759: who bring this kindergaten pikin come here. How is this a photoshop?

kodewrita:

How can a human being not believe what he can see clearly? Its up to the ministry to prove SR wrong by posting the right pictures.

That's the sign of how the " transformation" agenda of Jonathan is truly affecting our facilities. Do you still wonder why we didn't win any medals at the just concluded Olympics?

3 Likes

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by free2ryhme: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2012
they've not released budget for renovation...what else grin grin grin grin The money to steal is not enuff
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by realghy(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2012
na wa oooo naija.....ah!
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by sharpman1(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2012
This is so embarrassing.

..........and to think that Arsenal FC offered to re-grass the stadium for free but the Ministry of Sports refused so that they can award the contract to themselves.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by megxo(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2012
RISE AND RISE AGAIN TILL LAMBS BECOME LIONS..........#ROBIN HOOD#
kodewrita:

wink

1 Like

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by fasbio(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2012
government no get time to do any thing cos den busy shearing money at lease we still have petrol
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by kayswag100(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2012
and dis stadium cost d obj regime $300m!!

There are world class stadia built in europe with far less an amount but definately classier and more beautiful dan ours!

Our problem nor be to build fine thin; but 2 maintain am!

so sick!!! sad
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by megxo(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: *Sarcasm Alerts* cool

That's the sign of how the " transformation" agenda of Jonathan is truly affecting our facilities. Do you still wonder why we didn't win any medals at the just concluded Olympics?

DEN WOR WAS WIF UR pHOTOSHOp STATEMENT ABOVE?
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by sessydoo(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2012
This is not surprising at all. We lack maintenance culture in this Country. Just look at our roads, hospitals,infact anythin that has a touch of Govt in it, its a matter of time b4 they become an eye-sore. We construct roads and after 6 months, u begin to ask questions, is this d same road i saw 6 mths ago? When will our leaders ever get it right?
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by crackhouse(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2012
OMG, is this what have turned the stadium i spent 54bnaira to build into?
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by igbsam(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg na who fit help me confirm if Gure leaf and Ewedu leaf dey grow for the stadium. I need them very urgent, my market don dey finish. I no go mind bitter leaf and afang too. Biko, please help me check if that one dey grow too for the stadium.

3 Likes

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by drblake: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2012
I sincerely wonder when we'ld begin 2 do tins d right way in dis country...apparently,we still ve a long way 2 go as regards maintenance in dis country...na wa o
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by brightmon: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2012
A very good example of Nigeria, before, after and the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala / Mark Gbillah Responds To Sex Scandal Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.