Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures (20995 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Most retardeen Jonathan ppl said Saharareporters are always doing photoshop

So maybe this is also another photoshop

Everything in Nigeria is perfect, Sahahara reporters just dey lie.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Where are the Fulani herdsmen when you need them. Look at all the lush national grass just wasting away. Somebody should please tell our Fulani brothers to look towards Abuja.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by gbanga02: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
this show to us that, our government is wasting our money for just so called building National stadium in Abuja
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by nlofficial(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
I believe we have farmers in Abuja stadium. They should search for them. grin
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by olivertwist: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
c.fours:

lwkmd grin grin

also, is 'garri' a censored word now?

Hmmm, no be me talk am o. I just dey pass... grin grin grin
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by tlops(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
welcome to Nigeria! The Blessed land with strange people/leaders!
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Emmanuel2240: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Them problem of the problem of Nigeria. Example, keshi is playing with the players that we know is not our best players (no maintainance). Is only brokeness and love that will make one to care and maintain what he has, Nigeria govt make una care, look into,protect,maintain and value our own contry we don't have any other Nigeria. Any body that is involve in this mess should repent and Stop being wicked and pot belle. God save Nigeria.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by kcjazz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Problem is, we built a 60 thousand capacity stadium in Abuja, too big, with tracks and very bad for TV. The Lagos stadium is worst, why have Teslim Balogun stadium by the side of a national stadium? To cut a long story short, privatize the stadiums at a lower amount to save its legacy.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by buffny: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
why dont they fucking contract out the maintenance to some company .

what kind of bullshit is this.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by monkeyleg: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
another thread to complain as usual. When Nigerians are ready, they know what to do, but in the meantime enjoy the government and services you lot deserve
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by manuch(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
PERSONALLY I THINK THEY SELL THE ABUJA STADIUM , DEMOLISH SURULERE AND BUILD HOUSING HERE .SELL OFF THE NATIONAL THEATRE.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by deebuk2004: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
for gdness sake something should be done abt dis.Where are will going for stadium dat gub billion of naira not quite a decade
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by ddippset(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
hahahahahahahahaha. of course 'garri' is a censored word on nairaland nowadays. lol.
c.fours:

lwkmd grin grin

also, is 'garri' a censored word now?
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by AhmedInusa: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2012
Hmmmmm.......
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Revolva(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2012
And this is the country some idiots on here said can host olympic such sentimental morons o yes members - if not for fashola the teslim balogun stadium too will be trash - even world cup nigeria no fit host don't mention olympic
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Flygerian1(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2012
Welcom to naija.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by odocity: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
this was exactly the kind of disgusting thing Jesus saw that made him weep according to the bible.Do you want Jesus Christ to weep again the second time?
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Abrantie: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
olivertwist: shocked shocked shocked :oIf they are not using the pitch for sport anymore, why can't they allow farmers to plant cassava on it. At least, it will reduce the price of ***** and cassava bread. grin grin grin grin

This G-soldiers are sneaky. cheesy
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by boriantez: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
I wonder y sm1 was appointed as minister of sports.. Minister for agriculture shud take over.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by nlofficial(m): 1:29am On Sep 14, 2012
boriantez: I wonder y sm1 was appointed as minister of sports.. Minister for agriculture shud take over.

LMAO!
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by ezeagu(m): 2:20am On Sep 14, 2012
So they weren't lying when they said Abuja was going down the drain.

National Stadium when opened:

Let's just remind ourselves that this is the [size=28pt]NATIONAL[/size] Stadium.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by dasparrow: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2012
@Post

I am not the least bit surprised. As a nation, we lack a maintenance culture. Even our residential properties we don't bother to maintain. The walls of our homes and the walls surrounding our homes become green and black after a while, our public buildings are mostly an eyesore and that includes schools and universities. I wonder when we as a people will get things right.
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by jjay28(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
see massive mismanagement. nigeria i hail thee
Re: Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures by Horus(m): 1:46am On Sep 15, 2012

I dont think this is the National Stadium, it is certainly a farm,just look at all the vegetables growing here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State / Kenneth Kobani Charged With Terrorism / FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.