Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Your Naija Experience During The Yuletide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Naija Experience During The Yuletide (907 Views)

Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol / Port Harcourt Nairalanders; What Nice Resorts N Lofty Gardens,can The Yuletide B / How Were The Roads You Travelled For The Yuletide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Naija Experience During The Yuletide by coolotunba(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hello Fellas, If you travelled down to Nigeria during the xmas and new year break. Kindly post your experience- changes that you noticed, funny experiences from family members and friends, cool places that you visited and the lots.
Re: Your Naija Experience During The Yuletide by adekennis(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2008
y dont u come down your self angry
as for me,av no experience undecided
Re: Your Naija Experience During The Yuletide by coolotunba(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2008
@Adekennis
I am still in Naija. I just wanted to know the opinion of my people that were around during the yuletide, those that have been away for such a long time and would definitely have one or two stories to tell on changes they experienced and shocks as well. I am right here in Lagos for now. So please don't cruxify me if I didn't post any tales.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Naija In Denmark / Nigerians Abroad, I Need Your Advice Plz / Can I Be Issue Another Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.