Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction (10039 Views)

Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Activists Protest Fashola's Presence At Baba Omojola's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by acidtalk: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
All this one no dey fear our politicians again.
Carry well loaded guns and visit them in their houses and offices.
The only word this men understand is FORCE.

Street protests and coffin carrying CAN NEVER change the terrible situation of this country.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

BANNNEEEDDDD angry angry angry angry
that is preposterous. Just hide the post simple, and stop being so over rude about it. You should know that without the people who registered, NL is no where today, rather than ban, hide the post and this will discourage the trend. To the topic, well, I hope the voices of the activists don't fall on deaf ears.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by Singalex(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
May God help us in this nation lipsrsealed
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by jude33084(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
ballabriggs: A foolish protest. If you get shot while protesting on this, I will rejoice. You know why? Because this is not what affects the price of garri or the naira. There are other things that affect the value of the naira and not a currency reform.

ƗƗŏw can U̶̲̥̅̊
reconcile τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ cashless policy ΆŋԂ printing of higher denomination like 5K note?
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by shamama: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Let's us go find out the essence of it first b4 we start kicking against it,FG cannot just wake up oneday to bring it to circulation,is coming with a benefit
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by bknight: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
This goes to show how porous brains d garri ppl can be. If u are truly bothered abt d price of garri in d market but can't figure out how d introduction of 5,000 naira can/will affect it, then u r useless to d activists fighting for d common man.

U're grade I dull tongue
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by Tari86: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
greatgod2012: inasmuch as i dnt support d printing f this #5000 note, i also think carrying coffin around to show our dissaproval is uncalled for, its barbaric! Haba, nigerians, aren't we ashamed, hw many country have we seen carrying coffin to show their dissaproval for certain national decision taker by dir govt?
i wounder my brother wats with dat coffin.we too dey do self.we are big time,time wasters.no messsage is passd accrossed.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by wrexs: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
This got me wondering how some people think...they never protest against corruption,like,calling for prosecution of obvious corrupt officials like Farouk Lawal,but would rather protest Policy by a Technocrat...I just wonder...na wah!
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by bknight: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
ballabriggs: A foolish protest. If you get shot while protesting on this, I will rejoice. You know why? Because this is not what affects the price of garri or the naira. There are other things that affect the value of the naira and not a currency reform.

If d coffin bearing activists catch u and lynch u, I will rejoice. You know why? because ur post reeks of myopic 'wisdom'.

I think u shld identify wit d garri team. Take d oath and join. U hv same traits they've got undecided
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by amobii: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tari86:
and how does dis affect u, why wont u mind ur business and pass ur pointless comment rather than make silly accusations.

All I am saying is just hv some respect for people, if there is no point saying something its never a crime to keep quiet and move with yur issues in life, if you are so concern about price of Garri just open a topic and let people compare d price for you to get a better deal, or they let you know what can affect d price of Garri but when there is nothing to say just b quiet. Sikena!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by yohannazack(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sanusi lamido sanusi has not told nigerians how much its goin cost him to implementhis cashless policy, by the time cashless is summed together with redenomination, dat one alone wil be enof for nigerians to go all out against dis unpopula and satanic policy. Its in nigeria dat people are forced to accept wat dey want. I insist, sanusi lamido sanusi never told nigerians who has bin wokin for, nigerians, himself, gudlock, hausas, america, satan or somtin, dat he has to insist on havin his way by force alwayz. But in it all, GOD wil see us thru.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by KINGwax(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tari86: na wa o,hw does dis affec the price of garri in d market........mcheeeewwwww!!!!!
you're nothing but a fool! because u're still a fuckin teenager eating crumbs off your parents sweat, why won't talk incoherently? How much is the price of garri self? Have u ever been at the market? Oh i forgot, you're still being spoonfed
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by Kx: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tari86: i wounder my brother wats with dat coffin.we too dey do self.we are big time,time wasters.no messsage is passd accrossed.

Home grown problem requires home grown solution.

You can haul tomatoes at oyibos because at the mere sight of tomatoes, they will understand your intent that you are protesting an anti people policy.

Your corrupt politicians and policy makers understands only coffin because their secret cult oaths most times are conducted using coffins- copyright Okija shrine. So they understand perfectly what coffin stands for not tomatoes Jos.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by ballabriggs: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
bknight:

If d coffin bearing activists catch u and lynch u, I will rejoice. You know why? because ur post reeks of myopic 'wisdom'.

I think u shld identify wit d garri team. Take d oath and join. U hv same traits they've got undecided

They cannot even smell me, I'm weigh bigger than their rubbish. Yes, I speak up against injustice but when it is a myopic view, count me out. God forbid that a nuisance like Dino Melaiye or the hungry media houses lead by Vanguard newspaper will make me a part of their roller-coaster. You should know what to protest over and not crap that adds no value on your life.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by amosy007: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
mrrock: It's obvious there's a criminal motive behind the N5,000 note policy. Because majority of Nigerians already know this policy can only bring damage to the economy. So, how come the CBN claim it's for the good of the people when the masses is clearly against the policy?.
Question is; Why is Sanusi desparate to print N5,000 notes against all odds??.

Same question on mind ...it seems they want to inflate everything cos they know that nigerians hate coins and 5000note will make their loot bigger .... So at the end of d day mr Gej, NOI, and sanusi (the three musketeers ) can force more fuel subsidy down our throat
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by ballabriggs: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
So Sanusi forced the policy down Jona's throat because "he knows nothing about economics"?

Sanusi is the only one on the CBN board abi?

Jona does not have an economic adviser abi that briefs him on such policies?

The Presidency and the CBN are now run like your village meeting okwa ya?
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by amosy007: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
greatgod2012: inasmuch as i dnt support d printing f this #5000 note, i also think carrying coffin around to show our dissaproval is uncalled for, its barbaric! Haba, nigerians, aren't we ashamed, hw many country have we seen carrying coffin to show their dissaproval for certain national decision taker by dir govt?

Do we have to wait for the world to start something b4 we follow suit ....perhaps nigerians can start carrying d corpse of bad policy u never can tell d world myt follow suit
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by hakymbiyiyaho: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
offshoreking: After protesting what will be will still be, that is our government, they never listen to the people, and also the same time happen to the masses they never calculate well. Everything that come out from government is bad? at list u people should do the mathematics before going on street. For me i really don't know if it is good or not, i be seatdon dey look.

Please don't just sit down dey look, if you try danfo from iyana-ipaja to pleasure b/stop with N1000 for N30, Try and record the action of the Bus Conductor.Give fifty N50 to pure water saler for just 1 sachet and see her mood.Ifyour kids are disturbing you at home for sweet or buscuit give them N200 for baba blue and wait for balance.

Though they will not listen to us like someone said but let them see the reaction in us first so that their reliable children will be able to tell them that they are on the wrong side of the world with their wealth.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by DeWisedon(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
This sanusi abi na wetin,u wicked die.una tak fuel wound us,nw na 5000 naira note.i prefer gaddaffi to lead 9ja dan jonathan
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by amosy007: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
wrexs: This got me wondering how some people think...they never protest against corruption,like,calling for prosecution of obvious corrupt officials like Farouk Lawal,but would rather protest Policy by a Technocrat...I just wonder...na wah!

This is d kinda policy that people like farook lawan feed on ...imagine farook bribe was paid in dollars but with dis kinda policy in place ..I guess he will receive his balance in naira instead
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by KINGwax(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
amosy007:

Do we have to wait for the world to start something b4 we follow suit ....perhaps nigerians can start carrying d corpse of bad policy u never can tell d world myt follow suit
thanks dude +100.
If it were to be the white, those inferior-born.blacks will see it nice.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by hakymbiyiyaho: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
offshoreking: After protesting what will be will still be, that is our government, they never listen to the people, and also the same time happen to the masses they never calculate well. Everything that come out from government is bad? at list u people should do the mathematics before going on street. For me i really don't know if it is good or not, i be seatdon dey look.
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by crackhouse(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
KINGwax: you're nothing but a fool! because u're still a fuckin teenager eating crumbs off your parents sweat, why won't talk incoherently? How much is the price of garri self? Have u ever been at the market? Oh i forgot, you're still being spoonfed
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by ignis: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
k2039: FG,Dangote,Mikke Adenuga etc pls provide more employment.

See wetin Joblessness cause
You call it joblessness while they are ruining our economy
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
It is only in Lagos that u see things like this...have u ever heard or seen aboki's protesting in Kano. Sponsored devils of acnn
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by wrexs: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
amosy007:

This is d kinda policy that people like farook lawan feed on ...imagine farook bribe was paid in dollars but with dis kinda policy in place ..I guess he will receive his balance in naira instead
For me,I dont see how this policy encourage or discourage corruption because Naira or $,they still share the money,but it pays the economy when they share in Naira...(my thought).
@Amosy007; Yes,it would make him settle for Naira,which still retain the strength of the Naira. I'm not an Economist,but I understand that for every $1 u buy with a Naira,u strengthen the $ and weaken the Naira,so isnt this policy worth given a try?
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by chiboy11(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dis s 1 of d reason I ned get out of dis country shap shap.b4 I begin buy 1 pure water 100 naira. Rubish
Re: Coffin-bearing Activists Protest N5,000 Note Introduction by valdprof: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
chei! Just imagine d way u think........As a medical practioner , i think ur born with chromosonal imbalance syndrome....look at ur mouth . Since our govt has decided to become aberrant ,we are also going unothordox...pardon my asperity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Kill 8 In Bayelsa / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash / 21 New Political Parties Get Registration Certificates From INEC Chairman (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.