Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? (21961 Views)

Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Obsessed Fan Tattoos Rihanna's Different Looks On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by ZUBY77(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
How does this concern us?
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
osazee12: Nice tatt cheesy

The guy dey mumu, u say 'Nice tatt' lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by megxo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
n hw doz dis affect d naira-dollar exchange rate>>>. cheesy
illu wash!
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by megxo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
osazee12: Nice tatt cheesy
wors nice bout dat....pointless lyk d op angry
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Soocool1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Imanuelle:

Na u been dey fan me for cell?
I been need to fan u na! u almost faint when I bin finish with u!
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by jay4lyf(f): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Soo_cool: I just came back from a one week ban! get thee away from me satan!

Hahahaha!
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by sexyverah(f): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
wetin concern person wit that one? mtcheeeeeeeeew if him lik mak he draw charlie boy yansh fr him neck angry
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by NobleAngell(f): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
In dis world, only 2 tins are infinite; d universe and man's stupidity. Am not so sure of d former.
-SonyMax.
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by fatdon2(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
flanrey: And this shyt made front page
i tire o
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Richiy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Walahi... This guy come ugggly eh!
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Swagahyk(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Even if he wants to turn his body to 'Rihanna's photo Gallery'...and so what.
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by corkpikin(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by harlos: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
Anyone dem lyk make dem do.
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by NEROSKY(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
you're guys just don't want our benefit @all mods n admins
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Odinaka00(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Richiy: Walahi... This guy come ugggly eh!

D guy jux dey grow dey wowo die, upon all d money wey him get......if money fit make nigerian comedian I go die Ť☺ freshen up, y d same money come dey make ajebo chris dey wowo as him dey grow
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by NEROSKY(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
NEROSKY:

He’s got a brand new tattoo on his neck that looks so much like Rihanna, but Chris Brown insists it’s a random woman, saying he just put it up for random reason as well.
what’s your take on this illu clients and their devilish tatoos?

www.gidileak.com/photos-chris-brown-tattoos-rihanna-on-his-neck/
hello @ mods i update nairaland as if is my own jst 4 d dual benefit, okay, mods?
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by fatdon2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
corkpikin: angry angry angry angry angry angry
You mean this.....

Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by prettyboi1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
preshuzpearl: Sick post. Op is obviously jobless

The op is jobless simply because you're not interested in his post? Nigerians & our foolishness Kai. Why did you log on to see what was in/on this post if you're also not jobless?
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Dreyl(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
2sa2: Chris brown use to be a cool looking guy, i wonder why he has taken such a drastic step in transforming himself to one-kain agbero-looking white boy. white hair, tatoos ... i pity him.
u re damn right,he's no longer d cb:-@ i know before...
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by zaza1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
A lotta people on this forum are quite annoying..where was it written that NL frontpage should only have issues affecting politics and the economy of Nigeria..whether you garri squad guys like it or not ,some people are interested in celebrities,sports,music,etc..Not every topic has to be about power outages,people stealing money,etc..if the thread doesn't interest you just don't open it and let the people interested in it open it...most of you will come on a faceless forum like Nairaland and type trash..when its time to stand up and demonstrate to fight for those things that "affect the price of garri" they will never be there..All in the bid to act like you have more important things to do,u guys just chat sh.it and write brain dead comments..well that is the Nigerian way and unfortunately people like u guys are the vast majority..SMH

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Dreyl(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
grin
i wonder wat all dis musician gain tatooin dare body even the females do dsame i think tat is nw unisex...
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Dreyl(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
zaza1: A lotta people on this forum are quite annoying..where was it written that NL frontpage should only have issues affecting politics and the economy of Nigeria..whether you garri squad guys like it or not ,some people are interested in celebrities,sports,music,etc..Not every topic has to be about power outages,people stealing money,etc..if the thread doesn't interest you just don't open it and let the people interested in it open it...most of you will come on a faceless forum like Nairaland and type trash..when its time to stand up and demonstrate to fight for those things that "affect the price of garri" they will never be there..All in the bid to act like you have more important things to do,u guys just chat sh.it and write brain dead comments..well that is the Nigerian way and unfortunately people like u guys are the vast majority..SMH
angry
zaza1: A lotta people on this forum are quite annoying..where was it written that NL frontpage should only have issues affecting politics and the economy of Nigeria..whether you garri squad guys like it or not ,some people are interested in celebrities,sports,music,etc..Not every topic has to be about power outages,people stealing money,etc..if the thread doesn't interest you just don't open it and let the people interested in it open it...most of you will come on a faceless forum like Nairaland and type trash..when its time to stand up and demonstrate to fight for those things that "affect the price of garri" they will never be there..All in the bid to act like you have more important things to do,u guys just chat sh.it and write brain dead comments..well that is the Nigerian way and unfortunately people like u guys are the vast majority..SMH
mehn u dey vex ooo
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by NEROSKY(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
tell them!!!
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Rick9(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tstark:
Where's the G4 squad when u need 'em?! Pointless post, and it made front page angry

we are here. And am wondering how did this get 2d front page.
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by NEROSKY(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Imanuelle: Me i no know oh! undecided
E neva tey wey aunti muki release me from nairaland sanko.
I neva ready for another jail.

But seriously, people too like amebor º°˚ !
Wetin com concern us?

hahaha!!! grin grin
we must do election this year oh!!!
Mukina2 must go grin
oh wat do U guys insinuate..
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Days back on rihanna body>>>the mystery wings (occultic) aka the soul of man going back to its perfect state..usually is an eagle's head on the top but I think she put her naked body in its middle>

Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by mylesJ: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
obsession . his confussed i ll say.
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Tari86: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
ozoebuka1: bullshit... whats ma concern if its rihannas face or not? if u find out, what are u going to do with it?.. nonsense
i wounder
Re: Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? by Temismith(f): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Khayordhe: Is dis love or madness?
its a tattoo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina / Ruggedman Denies Dating Actress Halima Abubakar / Kiss Daniel Looking Dapper For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.