Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina (21957 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by nwekeugochukwu: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKnsBSf2U18

DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina Daniels (Video)

Ned Nwoko and his wife Regina Daniels paid a visit to Delta State University and Regina got a rousing ovation from students when she was introduced, IGBERETV reports.

In a video from their visit, students of DELSU are seen cheering for the couple as they made their entrance into the hall.

After the couple took their seats on stage, Ned Nwoko was introduced and he got a half-hearted cheer from the students. However, when Regina Daniels was introduced, the students almost brought the roof down as they screamed and cheered loudly for her.

The man who introduced the couple pointed out that the cheer was more when Regina was introduced and Ned Nwoko brought this up when he began his speech.

Ned Nwoko said: "My friend here, the commissioner, said to me that your ovation when I entered here was because of my wife. Is it true?"

"Yes," the students screamed in response.

https://igberetvnews.com/1426885/delsu-students-admit-ned-nwoko-hailed-wife-regina-daniels-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by nwekeugochukwu: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2022
More
Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Chei grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Waakanda: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2022
True... If not for Regina, Ned would have been relatively unknown to me.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by dawnomike(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Well, there's so much truth in that.
Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Righteousness2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oga Ned and Regina are not husband and wife. They both are deceiving themselves and are only engaged in fornication and Adultery.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by starbuck(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please what happened to Lalasticlala angry angry
He has been in my thoughts for a while and I just noticed it has been long he is offline...

Sending you love and light dear

14 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by slawomir: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Waakanda:
True... If not for Regina, Ned would have been relatively unknown to me.

Sure

Assuming we youth dey smart, we are business oriented and we dey involved in politics and dey always hold our politicians responsible
We for know ned

But no....we always associating with celebrities that contribute nothing to the society reason we will always recognise someone like reginal

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by davidupdate89: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
cool bad guy

That was one reason he married her of course.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by ceeceeco: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter Obi's Victory is sure and secured. Inshallah!

24 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by ately1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Beautiful wife for husaband

starbuck:
Please what happened to Lalasticlala angry angry
He has been in my thoughts for a while and I just noticed it has been long he is offline...

Sending you love and light dear

Baba dey snake island at the moment.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Sonnobax15(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
But why do I smell an all-round Jealousy and envy in Righteousness2 comment cheesy.

Meanwhile,like seriously, nobody for know Ned if not for Regina wey he dey lash lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by isan(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
They are all fvucking dumb , is regina thier role model or something ?
Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Orisirisi something angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Way4orward: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vote Peter Obi and have a better Nigeria.

Don't sell your future and your children's future for cassava and agbado

11 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by sylve11: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okay, what is the importance of this story?

Very useless story to read on a Friday afternoon. embarassed cool

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by tillaman(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Pityoobi: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Their problem. Peter Obi has always promote Biafra, he's not fit to lead Nigeria based on antecedents and love for Biafra. The beer business he invested Anambra State fund owned by his family actively promotes the Biafra brand using thier logo in their beer. Don't be fooled, Obituary is a Biafra movement.

Read more below.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/98281-anambra-governor-peter-obi-in-brewery-ownership-scandal.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by templeRun20(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mr Ned point of correction not because of your wife you got an ovation it's actually because of you grand daughter that you are knacking
Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by bestman09(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
Beauty and the beast

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Really?
It come be like first time Regina ll be like an asset to him.
Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by wolesmile(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
Oga Ned and Regina are not husband and wife. They both are deceiving themselves and are only engaged in fornication and Adultery.

He paid her bride price. She's had two kids for him so far. And you are here saying they're practising whatever....

You need serious deliverance.

18 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Getdabag: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Who is Ned nwoko? Hes the man that married Regina Daniels, Regina Daniels being the main person I know the other subject is irrelevant

Regina gave him fame, and he gave her money, thats all

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Boogyman557: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by Temptee101(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
The kind of things being pushed to the front page on nairaland is mind blogging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by olu77(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol they will never get the full donation because in Ned's mind, 99% of the students are simps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's Face On His Neck? / I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / Ruggedman Denies Dating Actress Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.