Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Guapo's Maybach Jokes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guapo's Maybach Jokes (4494 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2012
booqee: who says you were ever missed?? undecided

beht howcome all ur yokes are copy and paste?? I tot they were YOUR product?? #just wondering.

Woman kindly dial Our Customer Care Line for any Suggestions and Comments.

Thank You for Choosing Guapo's Maybach Jokes.
wink
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by olagamalin(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
El Guapo: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings.

After a few seconds of arguing over which one should go and answer the doorbell, the wife gives up, quickly wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbour.

Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you 200 dollars to drop that towel that you have on."

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her 200 dollars and leaves.

Confused, but excited about her good fortune, the woman wraps up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

When she gets back to the bathroom, her husband asks from the shower "Who was that?" "It was Bob the next door neighbour," she replies.

"Great," the husband says, "Did he say anything about the 200 dollars he owes me?"
shocked grin grin
Guy, dats stale jooor
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
olagamalin: Guy, dats stale jooor

Customer Care Line Pls wink
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Kingso23: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Yeh d cosmer care pls
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2012
Kingso23: Yeh d cosmer care pls

Yano! The Number Is 419 cheesy
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2012
Employee: Sir, you called me?

Boss: Yeah, Go to the restroom and masturbate.

Employee: (After few minutes) Done sir.

Boss: Do it again.

Employee:Done it again.

Boss: Do it once more.

Employee: Now I don't have much stamina for it sir.

Boss: Very good. Here's the keys of my car, Drop my daughter home.
grin grin
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
El Guapo: Ok. Am doin' tis for my fans who've been clamoring for my return to Jokes Section and in a different style am doin' it with my new Label Guapo's Maybach Jokes [All Jokes are products of the Guapo's Maybach Label -- No Copyrights] grin grin

You r hereby invited for d NL joke contest because u r earned d recognition pls go to https://www.nairaland.com/1063783/nairaland-joke-contest-new-edition#12399976
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Teacher: What is a verb?.

Student: A verb is a valve found in bicycle tyre.

Teacher: What are you saying?.

Student: It is a complete sentence.

Teacher: Are you mad?.

Student: It is a question.

Teacher: Don't be silly.

Student: It is an advice.

Teacher: Stop that nonsense.

Student: It is a command.

Teacher: You are an idiot.

Student: It is an insult!.

Teacher: Get out of my class.

Student: It is an order!

Teacher: Oh my God! What a shame!

Student: It is an exclamation.

Teacher: May God have mercy on you.

Student: It is a prayer sir!
grin grin
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
BREAKING NEWS:

RIHANNA IS PREGNANT & CHRIS IS RESPONSIBLE!

Rihanna this morning admitted to being pregnant and said that she is more than capable to take care of a child on her own.
Rihanna came clean after confrontation by Chris' live in girlfriend as to how it happened.

Rihanna Mmaduakor, a house girl of Onitsha, Anambra State, admitted to having an affair with her employer Mr. Chris Obi.
grin grin
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2012
One Day, Little Johnny was in Hospital.

He asked the Doctor, "How are these Gloves Made?"

The Doctor Explained, "in the Company, there is a Big drum full of Molten Rubber, so, they Make People Dip their hands inside, then the hand is Waved in the Air for a Few seconds to make the Rubber dry.., then The glove is Peeled from the hand. ."

Johnny: "what about different sizes?"

Doctor: "well, the Company have employed very Many people with Different hand sizes..!"

Johnny seemed ok with the Doc explanation.. Then after Few Minutes He laughed Really Loud..

Doctor: "Why have You Laughed,?"

Johnny, : "I was just thinking of How Condoms are Made. .!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2012
Last night at dinner, little Akpos was asked to lead in prayer.

Akpos: But I don't know how to pray dad?

Dad: Just pray for your family members.

Akpos: "Dear Lord," he started, thank u for giving me such lovely and caring parents. Thanks for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies, indomie, Ice cream. Bless them so that they will never come again.
Forgive our neighbor's son who removed my sister's clothes & all her panties and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Xmas, pls send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my daddy's blackberry and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's room when daddy is at work. AMEN

Anyway, Akpors is still unconscious on his sick bed in general hospital. . . shocked

Best wishes Akpors!
grin grin
Re: Guapo's Maybach Jokes by jbblues24(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2019
Microsoft bought Skype for 8,5 billion!.. what a bunch of idiots! I downloaded it for free! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savage Response To Mark Zuckerberg Morning Walk Viral Picture / What Is Your Wu-Name? / Ituen And Tessy's Company Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.