Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter (26577 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by sexyverah(f): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2012
congrats davido lemme also knw wen u buy a gold boxer smiley smiley smiley
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2012
Nairaland no go kill me with what they bring here and our yeye mods too wont stop surprising me, So Davido adding to his jewels/necklace is now news that it even made front page? I saw the picture first hand on his instagram but since its no big deal I passed it, its a surprise to me that it made it here, not only that but made it to the front page.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2012
freecocoa: Mstcheew.

So Davido buy necklace, that one don become news too? Hian o.
thank u ,i couldnt av said it beta.mtchew...
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Skillzzz80: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2012
Ur beefin does nt make him loose a dime so get over it
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by orjidency(f): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2012
He cn do wateva he wnts, aftal its his money. Bt it doesnt trip me. He lives in his mansn, i liv in mine, he doesnt fid me, so peace.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by greatknght: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]These INTELLECTUALLY RE-TAR-DED Nigerian hip hop artistes are just clowns?
How much is gold jewelry worth?

Look at a 20 year old Ghanaian singer signing five million pounds deal!
20-year-old Ghanaian Diva Makes History in ₤5 million Record Deal
http://totnaija..com/2012/09/20-year-old-ghanaian-diva-makes-history.html

Even Davido's so called rich father does not make that kind of money in five years, except he is doing the typically Nigerian 419.

Nigerians make me laugh at their mediocrity.[/size]

You seem to be the mediocre here...How has flaunting gold jewelry affected any other artiste signing a record deal? for goodness sake, the short boy bought some gold and he is sampling it, when has that become a crime?if he cant get himself a trillion pound record deal, does dat affect your pockets?dont let me go on asking you 21questions.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by hammedkola(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2012
So what is the problem showing off what he has?...Afterall, he is a celeb undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by oyebams: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2012
::Andrew:::
This guy don kolo, gold na wetin?
!!!!!!!Is doing wat He knows best...Na him time.....am Happy 4 him
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Hunkyimage(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2012
obailala: Can someone please tell me what is wrong in buying gold especially if the person is financially capable undecided undecided

How does buying gold make him foolish?? Remember, gold is an asset and not a liability

How does buying gold make him childish?? btw he never denied that he was a child

I hear some people here calling it vanity but that's just a classical proof of poverty mentality grin

Some people say its not their business: if it's not ur business, why did u bother opening this thread? are u so jobless? undecided

Some people keep asking why any story about davido, wizkid, dbanj etc always makes the front page no matter how silly: The answer is simple, 'they are celebrities and u are not.' Get that into ur thick skulls please angry

Nigerians really need to wake up from this unnecessary hate and envy bad belle towards our own celebrities. If jay-z or rozay fronts blink blinks, we praise them and say they are bosses but when dbanj buys a bentley, the next thing is a rain of insults. Anyway, thank God for a website like NL where people get to express their true personalities under the guise of anonymity. I've truly learnt a lot about Nigerians from this site.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Jumicke: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2012
feature11: Please ladies and gentlemen, is that his height? I mean is he that short?

So ?? What if is that short ? Is he not a human being. Besides he is a star!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2012
Emperor_Specie:

Beefers, mk all of una go kpeme, d guy jxt tk ordinary pix una dy open una gutter dy yarn dust. Abeg M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ no see any qualms with him pix jor. Davido, natin do U̶̲̥̅̊ joor

Park Wε¿¿ά☑ joooor !! Йą μ̥ Σм kind dey use do house boy "Akpan" u dey fear ?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by jonc20: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
slimyem: that boy is just never going to grow up!
Smh!!
Very ugly thing!!

gringrin
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by GMacbeth: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
Seun don hide the post
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Beync(f): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
so what's the bigie abt the dwa?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by onyewuche(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
slimyem: that boy is just never going to grow up!
Smh!!
Very ugly thing!!
. Why are you guyz hating davido for gods sake...a lot of you do more than this on facebook/bbm and co.if its rick ross flaunting his chains on mtv or p diddy u guyz won't have anything to say.anything u do in this life ppl won't talk about either good or bad.nigerians and hatred.you guyz are the ones that need to grow up..for gods sake must of you guyz won't get to the height this boy has attained for himself.why u keep hating him.he keeps elevating think abt ur own life and carrier...niggaz on here keep sayin trash aint easy to get to the height he attained..
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
onyewuche: . Why are you guyz hating davido for gods sake...a lot of you do more than this on facebook/bbm and co.if its rick ross flaunting his chains on mtv or p diddy u guyz won't have anything to say.anything u do in this life ppl won't talk about either good or bad.nigerians and hatred.you guyz are the ones that need to grow up..for gods sake must of you guyz won't get to the height this boy has attained for himself.why u keep hating him.he keeps elevating think abt ur own life and carrier...niggaz on here keep sayin trash aint easy to get to the height he attained..
S̤̥̈̊
o wetin μ̥ C̅o̲мε mean now !! Those peeeps wen μ̥ mention, Йą Σм mate ?? ... No be the gold вε тнε matter S̤̥̈̊εƒ .... Йą Σм pompous ₴ arrogant life δεγ vexa pple ... So dey ...
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Ebonylvu(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
And hw does it concern de price of- - - - - - - - mtweeeee!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Eneze1(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
obailala: Can someone please tell me what is wrong in buying gold especially if the person is financially capable undecided undecided

How does buying gold make him foolish?? Remember, gold is an asset and not a liability

How does buying gold make him childish?? btw he never denied that he was a child

I hear some people here calling it vanity but that's just a classical proof of poverty mentality grin

Some people say its not their business: if it's not ur business, why did u bother opening this thread? are u so jobless? undecided

Some people keep asking why any story about davido, wizkid, dbanj etc always makes the front page no matter how silly: The answer is simple, 'they are celebrities and u are not.' Get that into ur thick skulls please angrythank you for this, I dont know people's problem o

Nigerians really need to wake up from this unnecessary hate and envy bad belle towards our own celebrities. If jay-z or rozay fronts blink blinks, we praise them and say they are bosses but when dbanj buys a bentley, the next thing is a rain of insults. Anyway, thank God for a website like NL where people get to express their true personalities under the guise of anonymity. I've truly learnt a lot about Nigerians from this site.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by slimyem: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
onyewuche: . Why are you guyz hating davido for gods sake...a lot of you do more than this on facebook/bbm and co.if its rick ross flaunting his chains on mtv or p diddy u guyz won't have anything to say.anything u do in this life ppl won't talk about either good or bad.nigerians and hatred.you guyz are the ones that need to grow up..for gods sake must of you guyz won't get to the height this boy has attained for himself.why u keep hating him.he keeps elevating think abt ur own life and carrier...niggaz on here keep sayin trash aint easy to get to the height he attained..
hello?
what's the whole epistle above for?
I don't understand bullshit...i'm sorry!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Manliness(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
obailala: Can someone please tell me what is wrong in buying gold especially if the person is financially capable

I hear some people here calling it vanity but that's just a classical proof of poverty mentality

Some people say its not their business: if it's not ur business, why did u bother opening this thread? are u so jobless?

Some people keep asking why any story about davido, wizkid, dbanj etc always makes the front page no matter how silly: The answer is simple, 'they are celebrities and u are not.' Get that into ur thick skulls please thank you for this, I dont know people's problem o

Most Sensible post on this thread! Nigerian Government isn't the problem, Nigerians are... How can we grow with all this beefing attitude? Yes, he's a small boy, but he took some bold steps to attain the height he has achieved today which I'm sure many of you old men here haven't dreamt of!, He does what makes him happy, and as long as it doesn't hurt no one, then don't beef! I'm sure if most of you here had that opportunity, you'll do worse! And Yes, Gold is an asset - dumbasses!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hehehe, Who is this kid?. I have not heard that name before. His words is laughable. How old is he?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by heartthrob: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
na ur tym sayeloo jor,nobody dey pursue u
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by usdane: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
pls all you guys criticising d guy should shuld calm down ohhh. The guy is richer than all of us here on Nairaland combined, i mean all the assets he has access to includin his share frm his dad's wealth truth be told. Yes the truth is bitter i know. And even all this stunts his making can't even be compared to those of the likes of the Whiz Khalifas or the T-pains of this world. Even Da-grin sef dey do pass this one. Abeg make una free the guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by StarFlux: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2012
chey.. why go public with this efizy of his? i dey laugh ooo. I like Davido's music, but abeg, dont be a fool and flex with your pride. its not good.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by bellafonte: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2012
Pls dis boi is still yung why don't ya'll let hin njoi a fame acquired at such yung age... 4gt his fathers billions he is workin nd makin money 4 himself @ such yung age. evn if its very little. Yu dont xpect him to feel sori 4 bin blessed wit a billionaire daddy and a music carreer...

Who didn't move to damiduro and bak whn.. Etc daddy's bills didn't giv him those hits... Hard work did.

Plus if he eva loses tuch wit his music, daddy's bills still await...lol
Shout out to all those girls dat are blastin him here and behind closed doors will do any thin 4 his attention... We know ur type...
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
He works for his money, so he is free to spend it as he wants guess. Abi he borrowed from you guys ni?
Agreed he is a bit immature, but allow him to grow up and make his own mistakes. Its just jewelry guys,Sheesh! undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ignis: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Please who is Davido?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by JagwahJ: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
acidtalk: Daniel Wilson, Junior and Pretty, Orits Wiliki, Charlie Boy, Chris Okotie, Blackky, Remedies, Plantation Boiz....all those names sure ring a bell right?

That is a clear evidence that NOTHING last FOREVER!!! So boy enjoy it while it last.

The sad thing is human beings are usually remembered for the bad things they have done rather than their good deeds and since you David Adeleke has decided to live your fame in Pride, Boastfulness, Arrogance, Malice and Violence, be prepared from the boots that will surface from every corner when eventually you have been secluded to the rear. Wakeup boy if you wanna claim your father is a billionaire where are the likes of Igbenedion, Abiola, Arisekola, Okoya, Ezoifo, Daribe's today?

Life is all about turn by turn, so lay down a good legacy while it last so you won't be the laughing stock of tomorrow.

You know why people still talk about Daniel Amokachi today? Not for his coaching skills and pro in journalism. But rather he is used as an example for every generation of what the aftermath of wastefulness, arrogance and pride is all about.

Even though you might have been a baby when Amokachi reigned you can ask your father how he (Amokachi) spent his money.

Er I agree with your advice and all but the fact that their names ring a bell means they've achieved something most people never will.

Tu Face was part of Plantashun boiz and is still doing great, performing, chopping royalties, getting paid... Tony T and Eedris from the remedies may be shadows of their former selves but they are still African pop music legends in their own right and people know who they are all around Africa... Can't really compare them to the average dude on the streets of Lagos. Plus the Igbenidion family are hardly in the work-house now are they? Pride or no pride these ppl you mentioned made history, unlike most people on the planet, so maybe it is better to be notorious than be a nobody.

Davido may be a silly little boy but fact is we all came and clicked on this story and took time out of our days to comment lol
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ugoflenzy: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Don't kn y ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊* always act childishly
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Darksea: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ds ninja boy tho
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Duke of garri:
I dnt knw why people always talk about this guy. iF YOU HAVE ur money flaunt with it, if u dnt, try and make money and get watever suits u. bad belle people, 50 do hin own, naija pppl try copy am, mallam spicy do hin own, una no talk, terry G do hin own, una say na wetin he like, wetin come bad bout davido own? bec hin papa na billionaire? spend ur money any how u deem it fit,nd let other people live in peace. smh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Its the name that cracked me up. nice 1 bro
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Ebonykayomoba: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2012
The only cure for vanity is laughter, and the only fault that is laughable is vanity. Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Divorcee-Monalisa Chinda / Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.