Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision (1335 Views)

Who Can Please Tell Me The DIFFERENCES Between Being RICH & To Be Wealthy? / What Does Being Rich Mean To You? / Can One Be 'Comfortable' Without Being Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by serialeco(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
You can be as rich (legitimately) as you can genuinely imagine.
But first you must make a decision... Follow me on this thread as I guide you through to real financial freedom.
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by k2039: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
OP how much is your net worth(in asset)

For you to write a book,you must have lived a book(meaning you have to show me that you are financially free)
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by serialeco(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
My dear friend (K2039),
Being ready to free yourself and mind from the captivity of poverty is one of the decisions to make. Many are in this condition; moving away and breaking free requires concious and focused effort.
Your future is in your hands and you will only go as far as you can genuinely imagine.
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by k2039: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
serialeco: My dear friend (K2039),
Being ready to free yourself and mind from the captivity of poverty is one of the decisions to make. Many are in this condition; moving away and breaking free requires concious and focused effort.
Your future is in your hands and you will only go as far as you can genuinely imagine.

For as he thinks in his heart, so is he Proverbs 23:7
And Jesus Christ repeated it time and time again in the scriptures 'AS YOU BELIEVE, SO IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU'
So for the records I know true financial prosperity begins in the mind
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by DCTrendy(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2012
serialeco: You can be as rich (legitimately) as you can genuinely imagine.
But first you must make a decision... Follow me on this thread as I guide you through to real financial freedom.

I learnt something powerful lately about our thinking and imagination and my eyes were opened to a large extent about what you re saying here.

So, plz, go ahead, let me continue that study here plz. God bless you.

@K2023, thanks for your reply to his post, you may not really need it, but for the sake of learning, lets pay attention you can as well add ur own on this topic plz. And if anyone has a book to recommend on this topic,

I ll be glad to read about it. Let's go guys. I can't wait

Thanks
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by toyoC1(f): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2012
Bah ! When pipu think they've made it in life, they come out with statements like "you're broke cos you decided to be broke."
Show me one person who made the decision to be broke, anyone ?
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by serialeco(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
toyo C: Bah ! When pipu think they've made it in life, they come out with statements like "you're broke cos you decided to be broke."

Dear friend (Toyo C)
I know you are just another guy raised the same way most of us were raised. Our parents raised us in such a way that put us in a "shell" and leaving us with the mentality that someone always has to double check what we have done. While I would not blame them much for raising us under so much protection; I will, a little, for raising us as followers and not leaders. Now, my friend that is what I call "the shell". Its not your fault that you were raised in the "shell", it is your fault that you are still in the "shell".
Back to your question - yes! Most people who are broke made that decision themselves. - its like a switch (can only either be on or off). If you do not decide to be rich, you have automatically chosen to be poor.
If you would be around long enough, you too can be on the train to freedom.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by Youngzedd(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
Interesting topic, let the wisdom flow like river.
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by toyoC1(f): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
serialeco:

Dear friend (Toyo C)
I know you are just another guy raised the same way most of us were raised. Our parents raised us in such a way that put us in a "shell" and leaving us with the mentality that someone always has to double check what we have done. While I would not blame them much for raising us under so much protection; I will, a little, for raising us as followers and not leaders. Now, my friend that is what I call "the shell". Its not your fault that you were raised in the "shell", it is your fault that you are still in the "shell".
Back to your question - yes! Most people who are broke made that decision themselves. - its like a switch (can only either be on or off). If you do not decide to be rich, you have automatically chosen to be poor.
If you would be around long enough, you too can be on the train to freedom.

Thanks

Dude, I'm female. Freedom has many colors and I can tell u I'm freeeee like a soaring cockatoo grin

And don't forget, if you think you're successful, there's always someone else who thinks he's more succesful than you. Its all relative. So don't take yourself too seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by steadybuck: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2012
toyo C: Bah ! When pipu think they've made it in life, they come out with statements like "you're broke cos you decided to be broke."

People and....
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by limitbreka: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
@Steadbuck u ® ryt but I also know of people that ® in poverty because the want to be spoon fed. Who ® the originators of this information, is it not people like them? They have to wake from dat mentality, stand up and think out of the box. U must not rely on information to make it in life. What if the information come at age 53 or never comes at all. Create the information that will mek ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ and others also rich. @Poster, carry on, this is one of the information people Steadbuck is talking about.
Re: Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision by serialeco(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
In Connecting Dots Resources, what we do is give you a fully customized multi-million naira products website to sell and keep 60% of sales value. It is simple and straight forward. It is your organization and you own the business - so, grow it and grow rich by making a whooping 60% profit on every product you sell. Additionally, you also instantly get 50% of the activation fee of any associate that registers directly under you and 10% of the activation fee of all the associates that join directly under the associates directly under you. Joining/registration is absolutely free, so take action NOW. With this great low investment capital business opportunity, we are optimistic that you will immediately join the CDR team of associates and immediately embark on your journey to financial freedom.

To your success,
-www.connectingdotsresources.com

(1) (Reply)

Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest / You'd Be Amazed By Our Foreign Laminate Interior Designs / Second Hand / Refub Mobile Phones - Current Price And Buyers (resellers) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.