Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Angeli to n pin re by akpors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Angeli to n pin re by akpors (1828 Views)

Poem Written By Akpors And His Wife To Each Other / The Most Wisest Action Ever Taken By Akpors / Missing Skul Excuss By Akpors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angeli to n pin re by akpors by gbengarock: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Akpors
saw a bag filled wit money and decided to cal a fm radio station. The
following conversation ensued:
Akpors: hello, i saw a bag containing $100000, an ID card, and a master
card belonging to Mr . Akpan of plot4 park view lane ikoyi.
Presenter: i can see u are a faithful Nigerian, do u want to return d
money?
Akpors: i dey craze? for wat, i just want to dedicate a song to
him...play me angeli ton pinre by vector and 9ice
Re: Angeli to n pin re by akpors by mormoni(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lol
Re: Angeli to n pin re by akpors by gbengarock: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2012
if na me i go just do d remix for am...
Re: Angeli to n pin re by akpors by gbengarock: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
D MURDER OF ENGLISH IN LUV LETTER
Akpors letter to Ekaitte....
Dear Sugar,
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper.
Why this miraculous thing happened is because honey I love you spontaneously and as I stand horizontal to the wall and perpendicular to the ground I only
think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl.
Darling please Stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day starts by thinking of you and ends by dreaming of you.
Each time I see you my metabolism
suddenly stops and my peristalsis
goes in reverse gear. My medular-
oblangata also stops functioning.
Crazy crazy crazy...you may say but
this is true. If only you knew what is
going on in my encephalon you would understand.
That's why I need to see you face to face with you soon. I think I have to pen-off here because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and
polymerization.
Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you coz you are too sweet a thing for them.
Yourz Ever,
Akpors

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That You Are Sleeping With A Mammy Water / Funny Names You Have Heard In Nigeria? / Children Of Now A-days, See What These Ones Are Doing, Chai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.