Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! (659 Views)

Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! by Manta(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2008
A new mixtape by the Africanhiphop.com titled African Hip Hop: the Naija Chapter with some of the best of naija producers and artists doing their thing had the following emcees and producers who worked on this mixtape ; The Apprentice, Kahli, Oaks, C-Drill, Juice & Mr Rhed, Booggie 1, O.T., Teckzilla, R-cube & Enigma, N.You.D.I.V.A (aka Nameless), Modenine, Rukus ft Soulbrotha, MHP & Sublime, Konko (aka Donmash), Nfeeltraita, Fishe, Manoozy, I-Shine, Kid Konnekt, Teckzilla, Rae (str8 butta productions), Big Foot, MHP, C-Drill and Afterburna.

Modenine on his track from the mixtape titled 'All the way' did some word play which he is normally known of, . the most catchy one to me is this

You be claiming Baba this, Baba that,
you're not a father,
You got intellect myopia
so when I diss a baba,
it is not Ethiopia.

Could he have directed this to any one?

Re: Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! by PoDeep(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2008
To ruggedybaba of course. Quite a creative punchline.
Re: Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! by moondust(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2008
yep, its about time someone gave rugged a dose of his own medcine, hope he can stomach a little diss, since he loves to diss
Re: Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! by busygirl(f): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2008
Honestly, i don't understand this beef thing between modenine and rugged. . . .i thought i saw ruggedman in the video of ELBOW ROOM so what then happened?
Re: Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! by tosinadeda: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
Shit happens u know
remember 50 and Game?
Made 2 massive hits
how we do &
hate or love it

only to fight after
Re: Modenine Spits Fresh Fire! by javalove(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2008
All hail the supr lyricist MODNIZZY, Anyone hating this guy is hating real intelligence. If you dont understand any of his lyrics, BACK OFF AND LET THE CEILING KISS YOUR VETEBRAE. I love him,

(1) (Reply)

2face, Friends On Tour Ibadan On 5th / Music Climate In Nigeria - Help An Up And Coming Artiste Please! / Phat Wall Studios Underground Offer,can't Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.