Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms (8857 Views)

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song / Contradiction By Modenine / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by cold(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
I think Modey completely lost it here,did he have to stoop this low?Like seriously wtf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKjoiKKL13Y&feature=related
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by cold(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
Says he doesn't read them & he doesn't care so why is he getting pissed.Bruva pulleezze
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by ikamefa(f): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
" grin "
,he does not read the posts in Nl but he knows peeps be dissing him? undecided

Gawd am jobless like mode9, for the 1st 5 mins

all i could hear was i block them, i block them, i block them

dem dey carry "i block them " go bank? undecided undecided undecided

but its  natural for some peeps to love you and errthing and for some to dis-like you and that your overgrown bia-bia  grin ,even the most famous stars all over the world get a bashing from paparazzis and all this gossip columnists all the time, i guess it comes with the territory.

bluidy waste of internet space! abegii make we hear word jor! cool
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Brownteeth(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
He was pissed becaused he actually reads them and cares.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by eldee(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
Exactly what I was telling Javalove the other day . . . it's okay to diss on blogs.
Going to Facebook and expressing opinions and tagging him on it is beyond expressing your opinion, it's confrontational.

I see where he's coming from, if you're going to express your opinion about Coke, don't go to their commercial wearing a Pepsi shirt.
A chic once got fined for handing out anti-fatty food fliers in front of Macdonalds.

It's not only taking it personal, it's disrespectful and cowardly when you do it on the net.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Brownteeth(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
Those who diss him are just being jealous. They haven't achieved anything, so why should they diss an achiever?
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by cold(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
Brownteeth:

Those who diss him are just being jealous. They haven't achieved anything, so why should they diss an achiever?
Do i detect sarcasm in your post
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Dotman01(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
eldee:

Exactly what I was telling Javalove the other day . . . it's okay to diss on blogs.
Going to Facebook and expressing opinions and tagging him on it is beyond expressing your opinion, it's confrontational.

I see where he's coming from, if you're going to express your opinion about Coke, don't go to their commercial wearing a Pepsi shirt.
A chic once got fined for handing out anti-fatty food fliers in front of Macdonalds.

It's not only taking it personal, it's disrespectful and cowardly when you do it on the net.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by SamMilla1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
Weed was prolly involved

@Modenine, learn to welcome criticisms. That is the only way out.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Skidoc(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
I have two questions:
Does twitter blocking kill?
How old is the guy?
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by semid4lyfe(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
Modenine don dey "eff" up too much these days. The guy just dey throw tantrums everywhere like small pikin. I wonder if he's having a mid-life crisis or something. . . .

Nor be from the criticism wey we give am for here im go redesign the cover for im Davinci Mode CD?

He's still my favourite and Naija's illest rapper sha grin grin
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by shotster50(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
They really must have got to him.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by eldee(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Modenine don dey "eff" up too much these days. The guy just dey throw tantrums everywhere like small pikin. I wonder if he's having a mid-life crisis or something. . . .

Nor be from the criticism wey we give am for here im go redesign the cover for im Davinci Mode CD?

He's still my favourite and Naija's illest rapper sha grin grin

He said he doesn't read Nairaland comments. cheesy cheesy

But I kinda think dissing him on his page is not cool though. . .especially when he's not yet as big as he wants to be.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Olalimits(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
Who cares if he reads it or not
All i know is that MI Abaga is 1000000 times better!!!
I ain't saying he's the best but who's better?
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by LouisThoru(f): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
Nice one Mode. Some of them are frustrated Nigerians who just beef about everything they see and they hear.

Well done bro. Never look back.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by mruwaifo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
How e no go vex after M.I , Jesse jax and Da grin don chase am out of position one to position nine . grin
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by chamotex(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
I'm not a mode9 fan but dude is kinda right.

If you dont like him, why try to follow him?
If you hate him, why send him friend request?

Anybody can be criticized no doubt but going to his page or getting personal is out of order.
Like the guy said, he's tryna promote himself. cheesy

Criticize him on NL and other blogs or forum - that is cool but when you start going to his personal facebook page or sending him vicious messages, that could be termed as stalking cheesy cheesy

If you dont like him you wouldnt have time for all that.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by eldee(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
chamotex:

If you dont like him you wouldnt have time for all that.

Bruv . . . hate is a stronger emotion than love, and a stronger obsession also.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by lastpage: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
If Micheal Jackson or Rhiana was very busy whinning about who was dissing them, they would not reach their level of fame!

I say concentrate and focus on what you're trying to do instead of expending so much energy on distractions.

Anyway, whining is a sure sign of "still growing-up" wink

Even Obama has critics on his facebook page, talk less of one M******F***K**
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by cold(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2010
I think it's understandable if he is pissed abt peeps following him & sayin not too nice thangs abt him but I don't think he should be whining about it.It's so petty jheeze!!
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by maedan(f): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2010
Modenine has a right to be vexed. But really if I don't like a celebrity I certainly wouldn't add them on facebook or twitter. That is why I don't follow pple like Gaga, Rihanna, D.banj to name a few. Though they are very popular, I don't follow them because they are not my cup of tea. I couldn't care less what they were up to. So Modenine, pls keep blocking. However mentioning a certain site is only going to make them more popular, so why mention Nairaland?
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by life707: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2010
He has the right to express his emotion & entitled to his opinion.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by NubianQ(f): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2010
who is modenine>? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why go on a 9 Minute rant?
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Emmyk(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2010
That's an [b] ABSURD [/b]utterance from a *STAR*. Ok, he should go ahead an SUE all those that disses him!!! Mschewwww
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by semid4lyfe(m): 12:41am On Oct 15, 2010
eldee:
He said he doesn't read Nairaland comments. cheesy cheesy
Hehehe. . .na people wey nor know how far im fit tell that one nah. Me and you know better grin
eldee:
But I kinda think dissing him on his page is not cool though. . .especially when he's not yet as big as he wants to be.
I agree 100%
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Vavavoom(m): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2010
lol, NL, Centre of free windup.
Abaga may be better and Obama plus other celebs may be dissed too but those ain't the issue, stalking Mode about a distaste for his product bothers on the ridiculous. If you no like im music, no patronise, @ least that way im go no say im dey sing trash but to go to his page and spew disaffectioncriticism that is non-constructive tongue towards his effort ain't helping him to be better.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by rebranded(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Sorry but who is Modenine i really dont havent heard of him
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by reindeer: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2010
Poor thing!Who took his candy grin?he seems really sad, 9 mins of mindless rabble,who wants to know if you fly from lagos to london IN ONE DAY?Na how many days e for take? grin
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Genuflect(m): 1:29am On Oct 15, 2010
Baba that's how the game goes. NOT GIVING A FUKK IS A 6-UNIT COURSE. YOU'VE GAT TO MASTER THE SCIENCE OF IT
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by shotster50(m): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2010
This is hardly going to help his cause is it
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by dejiariyo1: 1:41am On Oct 15, 2010
Funny enough Nigerians are full of  hypocrisy , Tell me if pple like royce da 5'9, joe budden havent done worst than he did?

He just gave you an option if you dont like him just ignore him and do your own thing, going as far as his twitter page and facebook to diss him shows you a coward.

I have heard rappers who ustream and address their haters  but cos its modenine addressing haters who took time out of their non existence life to diss him has suddenly become a crime?

If i were you i would say whatever i want to his face then that makes u  real man and not internet Gangster.

I dont follow pple i dont like on twitter so we dont have a clash, i choose pple who i follow which is fair, Dude said dont follow him if you dont like him but its funny its modenine haters who will bring out videos like this, i guess ulterior motives , if you dont like him just unfollow that way there wont be no clash.

And wassup with the title of the video , its does not even relate to what is in the video>? i guess just to bring pple in here, we all know its only modenine threads that makes the music section on Nairaland , no modenine thread =boring music section.

And how did this make the homepage ? he only mentioned nairaland once and other blogs as well but i guess you lots wanna achieve something by putting it on the homepage, anyway Gudluck
Dodo is for  ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Complete Hymnal Companion (hymn Book) In PDF / Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards / DOWNLOAD Full Mixtape: Mr Eazi – Accra To Lagos (life Is Eazi Vol. 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.