Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos (1714 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) / Help Needed: Where To Get A Bus From Lagos To Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos by HDT13(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year pals, am currently in Abeokuta, am travelling to yola this week, where can I get a bus from Lagos and the price. please help.
Re: Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos by Zaronxpanol(f): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Go to Ijora, all d northern buses are there, u can even get a bus to sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Zaronxpanol:
Go to Ijora, all d northern buses are there, u can even get a bus to sambisa forest.
what's up?
Re: Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos by HDT13(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2017
Zaronxpanol:
. thanks. sambisa haba.
Re: Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos by Funjosh(m): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2017
Go to Iddo/Ijokan you get bus to the northern part of Nigeria. You can also try Alaba rago just afta Lasu.
Re: Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos by HDT13(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Funjosh:
Go to Iddo/Ijokan you get bus to the northern part of Nigeria. You can also try Alaba rago just afta Lasu.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Chinese City Deters Pedestrian Trying To Cross The Road With Water Spray / Accident Inside My Estate This Morning / If You've Ever Travelled From Umuahia To Calabar Come In Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.