Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. (16941 Views)

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by socceryarn: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Robin van Persie injured in Netherlands World Cup qualifier

Manchester United striker Robin van Persie was taken off during the Netherlands' 4-1 World Cup qualifying win in Hungary with a thigh injury.

Manager Louis van Gaal moved to play down fears by claiming the substitution had been a "precautionary measure".
Van Persie on target

"It does not seem to be too serious, but we did not want to take any risks," Van Gaal told Dutch broadbaster SBS6.

Van Persie, 29, has scored four goals in three matches since joining United from Arsenal in a £24m deal last month.

Van Persie also scored in the Netherlands' 2-0 World Cup qualifying victory against Turkey on Friday.

Shinji Kagawa is another injury worry for United having missed Japan's World Cup qualifying victory over Iraq with a back injury.

"I felt a twinge in the back during practice when I was on the ball. I had some treatment but didn't want to risk causing the team trouble by playing," Kagawa told the Kyodo news agency.

"Obviously it's a shame I wasn't able to play. It's not that serious and I don't think it will keep me out for long."

United play Wigan Athletic at Old Trafford in the Premier League on Saturday.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19564665

Manchester United's Van Persie sustains an injury during World Cup Qualifier between Netherlands and Hungary. First Kagawa, now Van Persie, should Manchester Fans be worried? Yarn!

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by mukina2: 12:59am On Sep 12, 2012
hee hee grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by 9jvirgin(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Ounkpe
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by ElPhenomenal(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2012
I hope dey get well soon...utd4life

5 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by justwise(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin Man-U time to nurse the Van perstering

After one good session he will not like the direction the club is going, the same direction the club was going when he was injured and been paid

3 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by 2million1(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2012
And so?
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by madridsta007(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2012
No big deal... In six months time he'll be back and firing grin

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Vicjay1(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Guy me no go lie u oo. E go hard. Rooney, Rvp and kagawa injured. Hmmm. ~still thinking~ maybe our young lads hernandez and welbeck will take d day. Meh... still doubtful.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by uceee(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2012
Am an arsenal fan, but I wouldn't want "the man who scores when he wants" to get injured now. He should please recover quickly and keep adding to the EPL excitement with his goals.

4 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Fourcade(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2012
This is good..hehehehe grin
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Abeyjide: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2012
welcome development.hop man u wont spend d rest of d season nursing his injury?blues for life .lol
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by erico2k2(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2012
uceee: Am an arsenal fan, but I wouldn't want "the man who scores when he wants" to get injured now. He should please recover quickly and keep adding to the EPL excitement with his goals.
ManU, watch and Pray
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by topeorekoy(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2012
He has always being injured.

Does he think SAF will be patient with him like Wenger did during his injury plagued career?

2 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by omodapson(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Good!
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Thok(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Preacher- Holyyyyyy Ghostttttttt.
N'Landers-Fireeeeeeeeeee..

2 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Lyth: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2012
And d gunners cross has become uniteds cross ...hp fergie has gotten enuff diapers 2 nurse em wit sha.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by baslone: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2012
topeorekoy: He has always being injured.

Does he think SAF will be patient with him like Wenger did during his injury plagued career?

He was patient with Hargreaves! grin

3 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by mallorca(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2012
RVP and Kagawa will bounce back soon
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2012
Abeyjide: welcome development.hop man u wont spend d rest of d season nursing his injury?blues for life .lol
What is your business in our business?
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by ignis: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2012
madridsta007: No big deal... In six months time he'll be back and firing grin
Six months na beans?
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by 2million1(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2012
And how does this affect GARY CAHILL in the STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET

3 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by XFive: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2012
It is only Arsenal, Arsen Wenger and Arsenal fans that can have the patience of Job to wait and praise an injured player. Let us see how SAF, Man U and there fans will react the RVP injury. We wish him well
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Epignosis19: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Yeah...d news reads RVP was taken off as a precautionary move so I think it would not be for long...

He'll be very fit soon and firing on all cylinders...

Wont be surprised if he started next match against Wigan on sat though...

Kagawa...get well soon... I love d flair u av put in United's game

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by ndala(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
socceryarn:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19564665

Manchester United's Van Persie sustains an injury during World Cup Qualifier between Netherlands and Hungary. First Kagawa, now Van Persie, should Manchester Fans be worried? Yarn!

stupid van persie i hate u since d day u left arsenal coward u go soon paralysed tongue tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Delafruita(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2012
uceee: Am an arsenal fan, but I wouldn't want "the man who scores when he wants" to get injured now. He should please recover quickly and keep adding to the EPL excitement with his goals.
you are a fake arsenal fan.true arsenal fans feel betrayed by vanP.his betrayal is even worse than ashley cole's and you're here saying "please recover quickly...blah blah blah".he should remain on the sidelines for the next 1year and see how quickly fergie will offload him.we endured his lacklustre,injury-laden 7year stay,he gives us one season and his ambition is now bigger than ours.he's a buffoon

5 Likes

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2012

me too dont wish ppl badluck
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by tunapawizzy: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2012
Dear arsenal fans....if u like wish d guy 1 decade injury....this will not end ur long term trophy drought....bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Nnamdi99(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2012
OMG dats a good news.......I pray d injury will b 4 lyf...Lol....kano pilars 4 lyf dat were I belong.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by ndala(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2012
tunapawizzy: Dear arsenal fans....if u like wish d guy 1 decade injury....this will not end ur long term trophy drought....bad belle people
taaaaaaaar ewu undecided undecided undecided
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by illswift(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2012
one week in,2 weeks out striker. .thats vanpersie 4 u
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by emmke(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2012
The curse begins
tunapawizzy: Dear arsenal fans....if u like wish d guy 1 decade injury....this will not end ur long term trophy drought....bad belle people
how will this make Van P better
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by johnstar(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2012
So dis tn later entr front page undecided undecided undecided, na dm b d first person 2 gt injury undecided undecided..... Mtcheeeeeew, will dis make im go bck 2 arsenal undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal: UCL (1 - 0) On 17th April 2024 / Arsenal Vs Southampton (1 - 1 ) On 16th December 2020 / Chelsea Vs Newcastle (2 - 0) On 10th January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.